THE DEAL

Oppa...Mianhe...Saranghae...

 

Tomorrow morning came....
He was getting ready for work with no regards of my conditions because of what happen yesterday. As he was leaving our room I stopped him.

 

Ok fine. I’ll give u what you want but with one condition. If you agree to it then I’ll do as you say.

What is it.?

There is still a month & more for the due date on the divorce notice. Till that due date I want you to carry me bridal style from our room till the front door and kiss me every morning before you go to work.

What!?! Do I have to do that.?

Just like you said before I don’t care you have to do it if you want the divorce.

Ergh!! Fine I will!! He said in full of frustration.

*smiles* It’s funny how things had changed. You used to do it before & loved it but now your frustrated. Hmm...whatever you can start carrying me from today.

 

So he did as what I told him...

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

Argh!! I can’t believe that I’m actually doing this. I carried her everyday from the day she made the deal.

Every morning when I carry her I can feel her heartbeat against my chest. That feeling when I feel her heartbeats is a feeling that I’ve been longing for a long time and lost due to my lackness in observing her.

When I 1st start to carry her & kiss her , I was doing it unwillingly but as days pass by I remembered how I am the one who gave the idea to do so when we were back in our hometown. I realized how I missed her scent , her smile , her warmth & most importantly her love on me.

The carry & kiss deal had became our daily routine recently till my cute daughter would come running to our room shouting while cheering for us...

 

Appa time to carry amma!!!

 

How I find that so adorable. Where was I when my girl was growing up.? I realized that moment that I wasn’t being a good dad to my girl as promised.

This time as I carried ____, she put her arms around my neck and hug it tight. This time I could feel how light she had become. There was surely a difference between the 1st day I carried her and for now.

I thought to myself that she mustn’t  been eating properly because of our divorce issue. But what can I do for her for I’m the reason she became like this. As usual I left her at the front door and kissed her before I left for work. Now that I feel emptiness just by leaving her at the door. Why do I feel this sudden change.? Do I still love her.? Huh......

 

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for subscribing guys.... thanks a lot...love you guys... ♥♥♥♥  i hope you would enjoy the story & plaese do leave your comments too.... *hugs & kisses* ♥(◕‿◕✿)♥

@SilentReaders  => please do leave your comments too...thank you *hugs*