Chapter#2 - Let's Get Closer~

Teach Me How To Love ~

**Your POV**

I woke up to the bright sunlight shining down on my face. I squinted my eyes open and slowly sat up.

"I'm so glad it's the weekend & there's no school. I feel exhausted....I guess because the performance was so late and lasted longer than I expected."

I stood up from my bed and stretched. I walked over to my computer and turned it on. I checked my YouTube, Email & Twitter. I noticed a tweet posted by BTOB's maknae, Sungjae.

'BTOB_Official: [Sungjae] Good morning, Melodies!! Tonight we'll be performing at Music Bank! Please come & watch us! I love you all ♥'

I smiled and retweeted his tweet.

'Maybe I'll go watch them since they came to my performance....' I thought.

I turned off my computer and walked to my closet.

"I need to wear something nice, if I'm gonna go see them again." I said, looking around my closet. I spotted a pretty pink dress that was just above the knee.

"This will do!"

I grabbed the dress out and went into the bathroom. I washed up and got dressed. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, playing back the moment I accidently spat water all over Eunkwang.

'The look in his eyes...it makes my heart race. Why am I like this? I know I've always been of fan of BTOB, but this is so much different...' I thought.

I exited the bathroom and walked back to my room. I did my make-up and slipped into some sparkly pink pumps. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hmm...what am I supposed to do until the concert?" I said, followed by a sigh.

"I guess, I'll just go to the mall. I do need to pick up some new performance outfits."

I left my house and began walking to the mall, which was quite a distance from my house, but it made sence to walk since it would kill time. Suddenly, a pure white limozine took a stop next to me. I continued walking.

'It's probably just some rich kid wanting to flirt with me...' I thought.

"Hey! Mina!!!"

My eyes went big when I releazied that that was Eunkwang's voice. I turned around and stared at him.

"Oh, Eunkwang! Is all of BTOB in there?" I asked.

"Yup. We're on our way to eat breakfast." He answered.

"Oh, ok. Well, eat we-"

"Wanna join us?" Hyunsik suddenly rolled his window down and asked.

"I would love to but I don't want you guys to be involved in some kinda scandal...."

"It's alright. We brought gaurds, besides, we have a privite room reserved in this restaurant." Eunkwang explained. Hyunsik noded like he was crazy. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Hahaha ok!" I said and Eunkwang opened the door for me. I entered the limozine and sat in between Ilhoon and Eunkwang.

"Don't you guys have a performance tonight?" I asked.

"So you know about it? Yes, we do have a performance tonight." Hyunsik said.

"Are you gonna come watch us?" Eunkwang asked with big puppy eyes.

'I can't let them know I'll be there, it's got to be a surprise!' I thought.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I have a lot of homework to do tonight...." I pretended to be upset.

"But, Mina! You have to come!!!! Eunkwang nee-" Eunkwang covered Minhyuk's mouth.

"It's ok, we understand. Just make sure to watch it on Tv at least, ok?" Eunkwang said.

"Ok, I will!" I smiled.

'I wonder what Minhyuk was gonna say....' I thought.

Suddenly, I felt a head lay onto my shoulder. Unconciously, I blushed bright red. I slightly looked down to see Ilhoon asleep on my shoulder. Eunkwang looked at me.

"Are you okay? You're all red! Are you hot? I can open the window."

"No, I a-am fine...." I stuttered.

'Seriously, Mina, why are you blushing? He's asleep, he doesn't know what he's doing.' I thought to myself.

The car stopped and I tryed to look out the window. I couldn's see anything because Hyunsik's head was in the way.

"Are we here?" I asked, looking at Hyunsik.

"It looks like they're closed today...." Hyunsik said.

"Oh..."

"Mr. Seo sir, where shall we go now?" The driver asked Eunkwang.

"Just take us back to our dorm, please."

"Yes, sir."

The car began moving again.

'Are they gonna drop me off? Or are they taking me to their dorm?'

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

 

**Hyunsik POV**

As we were heading back to the dorm, I noticed that everyone had fallen asleep besides me. I looked over at Mina.

'She's so beautiful...' I thought. I noticed Eunkwang open his eyes and look at me. He just smiled.

"She's really something, isn't she?" Eunkwang whispered so he didn't wake Mina. I noded.

"I wonder if she really does like you, Eunkwang hyung." Minhyuk said. I was surprised.

"I thought you were asleep, Minhyuk." I said.

"I was, but I overheard your conversation and-"

"Why do you say she likes me?" Eunkwang said, cutting Minhyuk off.

"Oh umm....that's what Changseob said. Plus, she talks to you a lot. I'm not really sure..." Minhyuk explained.

"According to the info she has on her YouTube, she doesn't have a certain bias in BTOB, she likes us all." I said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. That's probably just how she feels as a fan. What about how she feels as our friend?" Eunkwang said, sounding a little desperate.

"Do you want her to like you like that than? I mean as more than a fan or friend, but a lover." 

"WHAT? THAT'S INSANE!!!!" Eunkwang yelled, waking up everyone else, including Mina.

 

**Your POV**

"WHAT? THAT'S INSANE!!!!"

I woke up to Eunkwang yelling. I looked around and looked like everyone was asleep too besides Hyunsik, Eunkwang and Minhyuk.

"What's.....wrong?" I asked, nervously. Hyunsik looked at me, then Eunkwang.

"Nothing." Was all Eunkwang said.

'He's upset....I wonder what happened.' I thought.

I leaned over to Ilhoon's ear.

"Do you know what's wrong with Eunkwang?" I whispered.

"I'm not sure....I was asleep until he woke me up yelling."

"Oh, yeah. Same for me...."

The car suddenly stopped.

"We arrived at your dorm, sir." The driver said.

Eunkwang exited without another word. I stepped out of the limozine slowly, and Ilhoon helped me out.

"Well, this is our dorm. We can hang out here until we have to leave for our performance." Ilhoon explained and smiled.

"Ok, let's go then! I wanna see the inside!!!" I said excitedly, pulling Ilhoon along with me. Me and Ilhoon dashed inside the building. It was pretty big, pretty neat too. But, I could still tell that a girl has never lived in here, though haha.

"Wow~!"

Minhyuk, Peniel, Sunjae and Changseob ran next to me and Ilhoon. I hadn't noticed, but we were still holding hands. I quickly pulled my hand away.

"You're dorm is nice!!!" 

"Thanks! Make yourself comfortable, Mina." Peniel said.

I sat down on the couch and looked around at the pictures of BTOB that covered the walls.

'Where's Eunkwang & Hyunsik?' I thought.

"Mina!" Sungjae said and sat down next to me.

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong with Eunkwang? Did you turn him down?"

"WHAT?"

"He's upset....so I thought..."

"No, it's nothing like that. I don't know what's wrong with him. I was asleep."

"So, you do like Eunkwang hyung?"

"No! I mean yes! I mean.......I don't know! What do you mean by 'Like'?"

"I mean like him as....more than a friend."

"No."

"Oh...."

"I don't know him like that."

"I knew it! You must like Hyunsik then!!!!" Peniel said, pointing at me.

"Huh? Where is all this coming from?"

"You must have a bias, right?" Minhyuk asked.

"Well.....no, and even if I DID, this has nothing to do with that. Liking you as a fan is different from liking you the way you guys are thinking." I began explaining.

"If you guys are gonna be my friend, don't treat as a fan but a friend. I don't want to treat you guys as idols either but as friends."

Minhyuk had watery eyes.

"Mina!!! You are sooo sweet!!!!!!!" Minhyuk blurted out and randomly hugged me.

"Thanks....."

"Now, I'm gonna go talk to Eunkwang....I'll be back"

I said and walked into the room I saw Eunkwang & Hyunsik enter. I knocked at the door.

"You can come in." Hyunsik said.

I opened the door, to see the two of them watching videos on Eunkwang's phone. I'm not sure what they were watching, but I thought at first it kinda sounded like one of my covers.

"Eunkwang...." I said and sat down in between Eunkwang and Hyunsik.

"Hmm?"

"Were you upset earlier?"

"No, just.....confused, I guess. I'm mad at myself....."

I giggled.

"Why is that funny? I know I sound insane but...it's true."

"I was laughing because that's so cute! But, why are you mad at yourself? If you don't mind me asking." I asked.

 

**Eunkwang POV**

'She thinks I'm cute.........? Mina, you are making me even more insane...' I thought.

"Oh, well...I don't really want to talk about it...."

"Hyung, I think it's best if you tell her." Hyunsik said.

I looked down and then back up at Mina.

"Mina....."

"Yes...?"

"I.......um"

"..........."

"I l-l-like y-yo-you..." I confessed. Mina's eyes became wide.

"What...?"

"I like you....M-Mina..."

She suddenly hugged me.

Hyunsik looked away, as if he was jealous.

"So, Mina....."

"Hmm?"

"Do y-you l-like me?"

"......."

"Eunkwang, don't ask her that!" Hyunsik yelled. Mina jumped a little.

"Hyunsik...." She said.

"I um.....need more time. I should go." She got up and ran out of the room.

 

**Peniel POV**

Me and the others were playing Mancalla, when suddenly Mina came running out of Eunkwang's room.

"Mina, what's wrong?" I asked as I grabbed her and stopped her from running.

"I'm sorry, I'm gonna go now...."

"Why?!"

"Bye Peniel...." She pulled away from my grasp.

"Mina!!!" I grabbed her wrist before she could exit the door.

"Please, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing..."

"Don't lie!"

 

**Your POV**

'This is too much! I can't tell Eunkwang that I don't like him because I do! But, I can't choose him out of all of BTOB! I like them all! He can't make me.....choose....' I thought as I tried releasing Peniel's grip from my wrist.

"You won't understand, Peniel...."

"You don't know that. Maybe I can help y-"

"No, you can't."

'Maybe it's best, if I just leave all of BTOB alone. Besides, I'm only a lucky fangirl anyways. I'm sure they don't even really like me....'

"Mina! I want to help you! Talk to me!!!!"

I noticed Eunkwang and Hyunsik walk out of their room next to me and Peniel.

"Mina, I understand it. You don't like me......It's.....okay...." Eunkwang said.

"It's not like that......I do. It's just....."

"Just?" Peniel questioned.

"I like you........all." I mumbled the last part, but I'm sure they still heard it.

"What do you mean, Mina?" Eunkwang said, grabbing my shoulders making me come face-to-face with him.

"I like you all......equally. I can't say that I just like you, Eunkwang."

Eunkwang looked a little confused, as did the others.

'Well then.......let's get closer." Eunkwang said and smiled.

~

Gahhh! This took forever to get done. First, I started it, then began singing, then resumed writing it, and then I was talking on Skype~
I'm tired now haha XD

 

Anyways, this is chapter 2! What do you think? 

Eunkwang confessed to Mina! :O And then, Mina confessed her feelings for all of them!!!(Must have been awkard for her XD)

Chapter 3, will be displaying more skinship, I guess. Well, MIna will get closer with them! Sorry, I didn't get around to the Music Bank performance, I got wrapped up in the lovey-dovey stuff XD The performance will be in chapter 3!!! ^^

Stay tuned! As Chapter 3 will be a Beach Party Special!!! :D

Also, have you guys seen their new mv? y isn't it?! *_____*

Hyunsik makes me...........auhrurhfuehrhtu4hht4t omg I can't XD

Anyways, comment, & subcribe please! I love you guys! ^^

P.S: Sorry if Mina isn't getting that close with everyone yet! I guess my selfishness makes me focus on my biases (Eunkwang & Hyunsik) >.< I will try to make her get closer with everyone!!