Chapter#1 - Meeting BTOB

Teach Me How To Love ~

~Mihyun POV~

"Ring! Ring! Ring" My alarm clock rang as I slowly opened and wiped my eyes. I yawned and rolled out of bed.

"I better get ready for school...and then I have a street performance to do tonight. Aigoo! Such a busy day!!"

I walked over to my closet and pulled open the doors.

"I still don't like that I have to wear a uniform to college...." I said and sighed.

I grabbed a perfectly ironed, stain-free, uniform out of the closet and quickly got changed. I brushed out my hair and applied a little make-up and then dashed down stais. I made me a small bowl of cereal, ate and left for school. As I was walking to school, I noticed a blonde haired guy leaning against a building. He looked either upset or really tired. Me, being me, felt bad for him, so I walked over to him. He didn't even look up at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a soft, concerned tone of voice. He still made no eye cantact with me.

"Mhm...." Was all he said.

'He must be tired, like I thought. I'll just leave him alone.'

I left the guy and continued making my way to school. After about 10 minutes from where I was talking to that guy, I finally arrived at school. I quickly made my way to my first class of the day.

The day seemed to move pretty fast and before I knew it, the school bell rang. Students ran out of the building like kindergardeners.

'School's not that bad....I wonder why their so excited to leave...'

I exited the building and headed straight home, since I have to get ready for my street performance. 

'I'm not sure if a lot of people will show up, but as long as I make a little money, it will help.'

I stopped in my tracks once I seen the same guy from earlier, this time releasing that he is an Idol! I ran and hid behind a tree and watched him talking with someone else. I leaned in closer trying to hear their conversation.

"We have nothing to do tonight.....I'm soo bored." Eunkwang said.

"Let's go out to dinner with everyone! It should be fun!" The other guy, who I noticed to be Peniel, said.

"Ok, I guess we can do that." Eunkwang said.

I pulled back and took a few steps away from the tree.

'What is wrong with me? Why am I eavesdropping on their conversation?'

I quickly ran away from there and continued heading home. Once, I finally arrived, I went upstairs and flopped on my bed.

'My performance is tonight, I got to focus!' I thought and jumped up from my bed.

"Then, it's time to get ready!"

I picked out a fancy, sparkly, pink dress that came down to my ankles but it had slits on the side, to give it a more 'y' feel. I grabbed out my sparkly silver heels and put them on. Then, I did my hair up in a fancy bun style, with sparkly silver earing. I walked over to the mirror and stared at myself.

"This should do."

I grabbed my purse and left the house to the performance site. I saw a small crowd of people waiting. I'm guessing, for me.
I walked onto the stage and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Joneun Mina imnida!" I said and the crowd responded with a loud "Annyeonghaseyo!!!!"

I giggled and motioned for the dj to start the music. When the music started, I had this great feeling of happiness, as I always did anytime I sang.

I slowly began singing, easing in some nice, comforting notes.

 

~Eunkwang POV~

"Hyung, didn't I tell you? This place sells the best food in town!!!!" Peniel said. I wasn't really paying attention, as I was listening to some music coming from outside the restaurant we're eating in. Whoever was singing, has the voice of an angel. Suddenly, I noticed Minhyuk waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hyung! We're are you?" Minhyuk teased.

"Sorry, I was listening to whoever is singing outside."

"Oh, you must mean Mina." Hyunsik said.

"You know her, Hyunsik?" I asked.

"Well, not really. I've heard of her and seen a couple of her YouTube videos. She's a pretty good singer."

"Wanna go watch her performance outside?" Minhyuk asked, excitedly.

"Yeah! Let's go!" I said and we all rushed out of the restaurant, even forgetting to pay the bill.

'Uh oh! I fogot to pay the bill~ I'll do later'

We ran outside and seen Mina on the stage, she was singing and playing piano at the same time.

'Wow! Quite a nice performance.'

"Hyung!" Minhyuk yelled into my ear so I could hear him. Although, It wasn't neccassary for him to yell since Mina was singing really loud.

"What is it?"

"Isn't she so cute?"

'Is he serious? Is he crushing on her?'

"Umm....yeah" I said plainly. Minhyuk made a face and walked away to go talk to Hyunsik.

 

~Mina POV~

I slowly finished my final song of the night and bowed and thanked everyone who came and put money in the hat for me. I walked off stage and pulled a bottle of water out my bag and began drinking it. I heard someone walked behind me, but I did nothing. That is, until I heard the vocie of this person.

"Hello! That was a really nice performance! Great job!"

Water spatt out of my mouth as I turned around to face BTOB's leader, Eunkwang. Unfortunatley, I spat water all over him

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, really." Eunkwang said, completely cutting me off. He looked into my eyes.

"I'm Eunkwang, and you are Mina?"

'He knows my name? AHHHHH!'

"Yes, it's nice to meet you Eunkwang." I said, still trying to dry his shirt. He grabbed the towel from me.

"I got this."

"Ok..."

I noticed 6 other guys, the rest of BTOB, standing behind him, completely silent.

"Well, it was nice meeting you!" I said. I bowed to Eunkwang and all of BTOB.

"I hope we can meet again. See ya later!" I said, and started walking home.

'What a tiring performance.....but I can't believe I got to meet BTOB! Oh my gosh! How did I not pass out?' 

 

~Eunkwang POV~
 

-Back at the dorm-

"Wow! Mina was really nice to you, Eunkwang! I was so scared to say anything to her!! You're so lucky!" Mihyuk said.

I leaned back on my bed.

"Hey, hyung! You wanna play video games with me?" Changseob asked.

"Hmmm....no, not tonight. I'm tired and we gotta get up early tomorrow for our Music Back performance."

Changseob sighed and left the room. Minhyuk followed after him, leaving me alone in my thoughts.

 

~Minhyuk POV~

Me and Changseob decided to play video games together. In the game, we were saving this girl from a monster. For some reason, Mina's face came into my mind. So, I decided to start a coversation about her.

"Wasn't Mina so cute?" I asked Changseob, who was desperately trying to protect the girl in the game.

"Yeah, she was pretty. I think she likes hyung though."

"Really? Awww...." I said in a sad tone.

"What's wrong?"

"Hmm? Oh, it's nothing."

My character in the game was killed and I quite playing. I walked into Eunkwang's room, surprisely, to see him and Hyunsik up talking. I took a step back out of the door.

"I'm not interupting anything, am I?" I asked. Both Hyunsik and Eunkwang looked at me.

"No, you can come in."

I walked in and took a seat on the floor.

"So, she makes YouTube videos?" Eunkwang asked Hyunsik.

"Yeah, her username is you." Hyunsik said.

"Wow! She has a YouTube! I wanna see her videos!" I said.

Hyunsik played one of her videos on his phone. We watching closely.

After about a minute of it playing, Peniel, Sungjae and Ilhoon were now watching too.

"She's really good!" Ilhoon said.

"Her voice is amazing!" Sungjae said.

"I wonder if she would go out with me..."

Everyone stopped watching and looked at Peniel. We all shot him a look that said "Back off, she's mine!"

Peniel just looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

Changseob walked in.

"I think we should get to bed, it's late and we have to perform tomorrow." He said.

We all noded and headed off into our rooms.

 

~Eunkwang POV~

As I layed there on my bed, I couldn't sleep but only think of Mina. The way she sang, her beautiful face and how cute she was when she accidently spat water on my shirt. Everything about her, was just racing around in my mind.

'Am I going insane? Is this love? NO! I'm deffinitely going insane...' I thought, right before falling asleep.

~~

Woo! First chapter! So, what do you guys think? ^-^
I think it's so cute how Mina accidenlty spat on Eunkwang hahaha
Don't worry, next chapter, Mina will become close with all of BTOB!
BTOB will be at Music Bank performing and guess who is gonna show up in the crowd supporting them~ ^^

Stay tuned, Melodies ^____^

Haha Sungjae's watching!!! XD

Oppa! You're not supposed to eat those!! >.< hehe