They are college students; Blind, Deaf and Mute.
Their lives deal with the ups and downs, like roller coasters.
They find relationships and companionships.
Life does not always have a happy ending...
...but they can try to get their happy endings.
....Who said they couldn't? :)
This is Gelo! I am the author of my VERY FIRST FICTION (still on-going however), Love Knows No Boundaries, which I have originally posted to LiveJournal a few months back. I wanted to bring it here to give you non-LJ readers a chance to enjoy it!
First of all, I am a huge SHINee, BEAST, INFINITE, BAP, & EXO fan. I like other guy groups but they stand out so well for me. :) As for the girl groups, mostly I adore SISTAR and SECRET the most among other girl groups. It is because of this that I am writing a multi-band crossover fic, and I hope you all will enjoy it.
Second, there are some things that I want to point out to you readers about my fic:
1) I was inspired to come up with this fiction because I have noticed that not many authors in AFF and LJ have written fictional stories about members with disabilities, and I want to join in to propose my take on the KPOP characters with disabilities. Even if those authors did, I applaud them for their courage to try to understand and convey their perspective on life for the characters with disabilities.
2) In the next page, you will find a list of characters with their stage names versus real names. I am using the real names for the sake of both my somewhat-realistic/alternate universe approach and views in the fandoms. I am, however, also altering their surnames to divide into families, as they will be interacting quite a lot with each other. Likewise with the list, you will find the family chart for your convenience.
3) As shown in the Description, there are several students who have a disability, four of them to be exact. A blind, a mute, and two deafs. As you read in the fiction, you will find italicized and bolded words... those are effects that anyone would recognize, but it matters deeply to those with a disability because that is how they rely on their other senses to get a feel of their surroundings. Also, you will encounter deaf dialogues, and I will include the guide to understanding the deaf dialogue, if you wish to know what they say. I encourage that you open the link in another window to use as a "side window" assistance as you read along, but you do not have to do it; otherwise, just enjoy reading the dialogues. :)
4) As I have also said in the description, this fiction will have ups and downs, so please be ready to face any unexpected emotions that you may feel when reading the fic. You may feel sad, worried, happy, weepy, angry, giddy, frustrated and many different emotions. Again, I am taking a realistic approach in my fic. Life isn't always full of sunshines and rainbows, y'know? ;P
5) If you read this fiction in LiveJournal, you might notice some difference in the cut offs. I want to give, to those of you who read it, much more nicer cliffhangers that AFF can allow me to do, ahahaha... XD >w<;;
6) Enough about me rambling on this~ As a writer to his future readers, I will always appreciate comments and feedbacks!!
ON WITH THE FIC >>>>>>> THIS WAY PLEASE >>>>