The Meeting

We Got Married!

 

{Taemin's Inputs}

(Your Input)

 

It had been ten silent minutes of driving when finally the driver stopped at your destination. Looking out the widow, you noticed it was nothing especially, just a regular road. Looking with eyes full of questions, all the driver did was grin at you.

“Is this it?” You asked, still looking at the very ordinary street.

“Yup this is where you get off.” Then you heard the door being opened. It revealed, as always, the two other cameramen that followed from a different car. Looking at them, you just shook your head and gave up on trying to find out anything. You decided that since your questions were not going to be answered, it was best to go with the flow and follow whatever they wanted you to do. Then maybe then you will finally learn what all of this is about.

Stepping out of the van, the cameraman that was with you immediately followed, shutting the door along the way. You heard the van drive off as soon as the door was closed. Now you were left in an empty street with three cameramen that you did not know.

Looking around the street, you didn’t know which direction you were suppose to go. And after a minute or so more of just looking around, you got really frustrated that nothing was happening or even giving you directions on what you were suppose to do.

“Ugh! Please tell me what I have to do!” You begged them. They did not say anything, but after a few more seconds of silence, one of them felt sorry for you and pointed to a direction. Looking at where he was pointing, you spotted another one of those white mailboxes! Smiling gratefully at him you ran up to the mailbox.

“Thanks ajusshi!” You said once you finally reached the mailbox. Quickly opening the mailbox and grabbing the letter out of it, you ripped it open and began to read.

Head west and walk for two hundred steps before turning to the left.

Smiling that you were finally given directions, you immediately followed and started to count out loud your steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin was passing time by talking to the silent cameraman. Although his replies were either only nods or shakes of his heads, he still continued to question him.

“Are you really not allowed to talk?” When he saw him nod in confirmation, he frowned a little.

“Well that’s terrible. I don’t know what I would do if I wasn’t allowed to talk.” He commented as he stared at the piece of paper in his hands. Getting the expected silence from the crew member, he started to play with the piece of paper.

“Do you know who she is?” He said timidly. He was honestly shocked that he was going to be part of We Got Married. He was both excited and scared at the same time. Excited to meet the girl and be able to interact with her, but scared to disappoint her or do anything that will cause her to be annoyed at him.

“I hope she’s nice.” He said before silence once again came upon the van. It was like that for two more minutes before the van came into an abrupt stop.

Taemin’s face immediately brightened in excitement. “We’re here!” He said to no one in particular. Putting his hand on door handle, he took a breath as he prepared himself in seeing who might be on the other side of the door. Trying to calm his nerves, he pulled open the door and looked out on the empty street.

Stepping out of the van, he looked around to confirm that she was not there.

“I’m guessing she might be late?” He asked as the van pulled away and drove off, leaving him and a cameraman alone on the street.

And that was when he noticed one of those white mailboxes behind him. A smile immediately lightened his face as he walked to the mailbox.

“Well this is probably not out meeting spot.” And with that, he opened the mailbox and pulled out the white envelope. Carefully opening it, he began to read the directions.

Head north and take 200 steps, then stop.

Stuffing the notes in his pocket along with the first one, he quickly started to count his steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“..199, and 200.” You finally looked up and was confused on what you saw in front of you. Instead of seeing the familiar white mailbox anywhere around, all that was in front of you was a red curtain. Looking at it and inspecting every part of it, you were happy to find another piece to paper attached to what seemed like a rope. Grabbing the paper, you quickly read what was on it.

Pull the rope when you see the light turn green.

Looking around to see the light it was talking about, you spotted it just a foot away from the rope. It was currently blinking red and you waited with baited breath as it started to blink faster and faster. Then, the blinking stopped and the red immediately turned to green. Grabbing on the rope with both hands, you pulled as hard as you could before letting go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “ …and 200.” Taemin looked down to where he was standing only to find a piece of paper with a button on it. He look at the red curtain in front of him, then back to the button on his hands.

Press the button.

So he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The curtain started to open up and looking through, you started to see a figure being revealed. A male figure at that. Then, all of a sudden, the curtain slammed open, showing you fully who was on the other side.

It was none other than Taemin what Shinee.

Red rose petals started to rain down as you both continued to stared at each other in shock. As the rain of petals started to die down, you heard a creak before something opened up between you two. There it read:

Congratulations on your marriage Lee Taemin and Jung Mina!

You’re mouth opened in complete surprise as soon as you read that. To the side of it, you saw a logo and next to that logo were some words. It read We Got Married.

You were on a variety show. With Taemin. As your husband.

You almost fainted at the knowledge.

{What I thought when I first saw Mina? Well to be honest, all I could think of was ‘Wow, she is much more stunning in real life.’}

(Me? Well the first thought that popped in my head was ‘He is so pretty.’ But that thought was quickly wiped away with a more depressing thought. ‘His fans are so going to kill me.’)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay and they meet! Please comment and tell me what you think so far. I hope you guys are liking this story!