6

Thankful (Sequel to IMPOSSIBLE)

10 years later, in the year 2022, Beast has retire and suprisingly none of the fans knew that they had a child..ok I lied..only for a few b2uties..but these few b2uties knew how to keep a secret~ Today is a special day,
“Oppaa..help..” whispered nayoo but loud enough for the bully to hear,
“Who are you calling oppa? Yoon Nayoo and Son Inyong there’s nobody here! I can bully you all I want! Faster take out your money both of you!”
“Our oppa gonna save us! You big bully!!” shouted inyong.
“I dare you to shout at me again? How dare you brat!” the big bully attempt to hit inyong but a soccer ball hit hard on his head and the ball rolled back to its owner,
“Nice shot jiyoo ah!” dongho and haneul high fived her.
“What the?” said the big bully..
“Unnie! Oppaaa!” shouted nayoo and inyong.
“Scram! Before I freaking hit your fat face!” said the cool haneul. The bullies was to shocked and start bowing and ran away. Nayoo hug her sister and inyong hug her brother,
“How many times did I told you guys to be closed to us…see what happen now?” said dongho
“Yeahh..what if we are not here in time? What are we gonna answered to mom and dad?” said jiyoo.
“Sorry..but unnie your soccer skills are deabak!” said nayoo
“Well..thanks to dad..” replied jiyoo
“Oh !” shouted haneul,
“Why what why??” said all of them,
“We are gonna be late!!” replied haneul and the rest started to run.
So jiyoo had another sister nayoo and dongho had a sister too inyong and for haneul he’s the only son in the yong family. So jiyoo started to loves soccer and doojoon has a shocked in his life when he played soccer with jiyoo because she was damn good, jiyoo has his mom cute face but a strong personalities like her dad..Dongho has his mom built, tall like his father, handsome features and has kikwang eye smiles. Haneul has a cool aura like his dad and he will just hit anybody that goes his ways, he has a beautiful face like his mom.
******************
“Wahhh this kids! Where the hell are they?” fidget yoseob.
“Baby..relax..they must be on their way and stop fidgeting! You gonna crumpled your wedding tux~” replied doojoon.
“Woonie..Is it real today is our wedding day? Pinched me!” said kikwang, instead of pinching dongwoon kissed kikwang on the lips.
“It’s real baby~” replied dongwoon, kikwang blushed.
“Ouh come on..stop being so mushy or cheesy!” said junhyung.
“Mom dad…sorry we are late!”
“Erghh! Finally! Come on my princess..let’s change your clothes..” said yoseob grabbing jiyoo and nayoo
“Yeah you to son dongho and son inyong!”
“My prince you too!” said hyunseung.
*****************************
And so Doojoon, Junhyung and Dongwoon watch as their ‘Wifes’ walk down the wedding aisle with their kids. They look so beautiful..the wedding is a private wedding and the guest are their families, Cube Entertaiment and some b2uties that keep the secret. It was a happy wedding and having nayoo and inyong is a miracle.
***********************
5 years later,
“Happy 15th birthday Yong haneul!!” said jiyoo and giving haneul his present,
“Wow! Thank you noona! Waahh..it’s a picture of us! Thank you!” replied haneul,
“My present I will give it to you later..” said dongho. The three of them are sitting on the swings on the backyard, talking about kids life,
“Do you remember anything..when you are small haneul?” said jiyoo
“Well..i do remember that mom and dad had when I was not asleep yet and mom whispered something like ~Haneul is not asleep yet~ and dad replied ~ he’s not making any noise and we can do it quick!~ Something like that..” and that cause all of them to laugh.
“I ask mom..how man could give babies..and mom said that it’s a miracle..” said dongho.
“Oohh mom just text..your cake is ready haneul~ Let’s go!” said jiyoo
“Ouhh okay!” said haneul..So they walk towards their house, haneul was admiring his present when a hand spin him around and a soft lips crashed to his lips, “Happy birthday haneul and that is my present” said dongho..Haneul eyes widened and he started to blush. Jiyoo saw everything..
“What a weird family I got here~ Nobody is straight accept for me, nayoo and inyong.” Whispered jiyoo.

 

The End.

 

 

A/N: Ahhhhhh!Double update again! Keut! Heheh! It was fun writing this sequel~ And those comment and sucribers! Thank you so much! You guy are so lovely! Sorry if i never reply to each one of the comments but i read everyone of them and it paste a big smile on my face! Thank you so much! Okay i have a game for you guys! First come first serve basis~ I will choose two winners~  The question is : In my upcoming fic..what is the fic about..the genre..?
Those that can get it right..I will right a Oneshot of your request! Heheheh!