2

Thankful (Sequel to IMPOSSIBLE)

 

Hyunseung getting pregnant was really unexpected, when hyunseung vomit and vomit..junhyung felt something was wrong, so he brought hyunseung to meet with their personal doctor and then they get news that it was a miracle. Hyunseung was 2 months pregnant...and they said that it was impossible but the doctor reply it was miracle.
 
**********************
 
 
In beast dorm,
"ummmm ummm umm" said dongho, playing with jiyoo in the living room, Doojoon and Dongwoon played with them too. Kikwang and yoseob are in the kitchen perparing their child food.
"Beast making a comeback soon. Who will take care of our baby?" said kikwang,
"I really don't know..Should we send them to our moms?" suggested yoseob and both of them walk towards the living room.
"They are still small...I'm not ready...."said kikwang in a soft voice,
"What are you guys talking about?" interupt doojoon,
"We were talking about our comeback, who gonna take care of the baby? Doo could you talk with papa hong? They are still small and it's the stage where they need our attention the most and hyunseung just gave birth, I feel bad for hyunseung." pout yoseob, doojoon pinched his cheek
"Alright i will talk with papa hong and don't worry too much okay? We will find a way." Doojoon assured them. Junhyung walk out of his room all ready to go to the hospital.
"Be back home fast hyung~ I wanna play with haneul~" junhyung chuckled and left the dorm rushing to the hospital.
 
 
*******
Hyunseung packed his bag and look at his baby who is sleeping inside the crib, the nurse came in,
"Mr.Jang this is the baby milk..this can last up to 2 mnths and then you can feed him with powder milk." Its always been the produce becuase man can't give milk becuase they don't have . So it's a special treatment that the hospital gave, its a must for just born baby to have milk.
"Ouhh. This is alot. Thanks nurse" hyunseung gave the most sincere smile ever. Junhyung walk in passing by the nurse, he bowed. He saw hyunseung holding on something,
"What's that?"
"Ouh this? It's milk.." Junhyung look at hyunseung with a shocked expression,
"Your milk? Since when..?" Junhyung got a slapped in the arm,
"No silly! Haha! It's from the hospital, it's a must to give our baby milk for 2 months and then we can give him powdered milk."
"Ouhh.."
"Hwa...hwaekk...hwae" Haneul woke up from his sleep,
"Shhhh...daddy is here." Junhyung pick haneul up from the crib and he even grab hyunseung bag.
"Let's go. The members are waiting..." said junhyung. Hyunseung linked arm with junhyung, he just love the scene.
"You gonna be a great dad!" hyunseung kissed junhyung cheek,
"and you are the beautiful mom ever~" Hyunseung blushed.
 
 
*****************
"Nah~ Drink this tonic for the tummy, it helps~" yoseob placed the tonic infront of hyunseung,
"Thanks~"
 The dad's are in the living room playing with their child and the mom's are in the kitchen having some 'girls' talk.
"So i heard from dongwoon that you guys talk about our comeback earlier on.."
"Yeahh. Doojoon hyung will talk to papa hong tomorrow, we have one month left before comeback." said kikwang sitting just opposite hyunseung, yoseob whom just placed hyunseung ' milk' in the fridge, approached them with a bowl of fruits in his hand.
"What do you think seung..about out comeback and stuff?" said yoseob,
"I don't really know..I miss our fans, i miss dancing but i just gave birth and i don't really wish to leave haneul alone~
 
 
*In the living room*
"apppppaaaaa nommmmnmmmhh" said dongho, dongwoon pinched his cheek lightly,
"aigooo~ Why you so cute?" chuckled dongwoon,
"I can't wait for haneul to call me appa." junhyung pout,
"Yah don't pout, you look freaking ugly!" with that doojoon get a smacked on the chest, dongho and jiyoo look at their appa and uncle laughing. Junhyung was playing with jiyoo and doojoon has his arms supporting haneul.
"Hyung...Can't our 'girlfriends' get pregnant again? I want another baby" said dongwoon,
"We have to get married first..." whispered junhyung. Speaking about marriage, doojoon and dongwoon had their attention on junhyung, he was right. They are just in a relationship and they already had a family. Marriage has never crossed their minds but the question is how? They are the most popular boy bands all over asia and their popularity is just daebak! With busy schedule coming soon, is marriage even possible? Nothing is impossible right?
 
 
*In dooseob room*
"Jiyooo ahh~ Grow up fast..Mommy wanna play with your hair" yoseob talked to his half sleeping daughter, jiyoo whom is the milk look at yoseob with sleepy eyes, yoseob pats her maintaining the rhytm. Doojoon chuckled.
"Shes asleep?" whispered doojoon.
"I think so~" yoseob leaned kissing her forehead, doojoon follow,
"Goodnight princess" doojoon whispered and with that yoseob remove the bottle from and place her in the crib. Doojoon lie down and gesture yoseob to come, yoseob smile and snuggle close, closing the gap. Yoseob has his head on doojoon chest, he just love the calm beat of doojoon heart.
"I love you baby" said yoseob but the reply was a snore. Yoseob chuckled and drift to dreamland.
 
 
*Kiwoon room*
Dongwoon was in a bending position, pats dongho chest who was in his crib sleeping, kikwang was checking his twitter for any updates peeled his eyes away from his phone to look at dongwoon, kikwang smile.
"Woonie~ Let's go to bed.." kikwang asked, dongwoon look to his left and smile, he tug dongho blanket abit and gave a peck on dongho forehead,
"After dongho came to our life, i've been so happy..thank you love~" said dongwoon lying on their shared bed, kikwang snuggle closer,
"Your welcome woonie~" gikwang pecks dongwoon lips and they snuggle more closer.
 
 
*Junseung room*
"Uhwakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Waaakkkk!!! Uuuuwaeeekkkk!!" cried haneul,
Junseung shifted from their beds but they never wake up,
"UHHHHHWAAAAEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!" cried haneul louder,
"Ugh! Jun wake up!! I'm tireddd~" hyunseung shake junhyung violently,
"Uhh, okok~ I'm awake." says junhyung sleepy-ly.
"Uhhhhh..Uwaaaekkkkkkkk!!"
"Shhhhh shhhhh~ Daddy here. Why bby? Are you hungryy?" junhyung lift haneul from his crib.
"Uhhhwaeeekkkkkk!!" cried haneul again..
"You must be hungry~ Daddy will feed you okay?" Junhyung pats haneul and took him to the kitchen, Junhyung open the fridge and took one packet of the milk, he thens pour it in the pot and let it boil. He knows the step becuase hyunseung has teached him ealier.  Haneul was still crying but it became a softer crying instead, Junhyung with his half open eyes, rock haneul slowly. Once the milk was warm, he fed it to haneul, sitting at the dining table chair.
Hyunseung moves from he sleep, he wanted to hug junhyung but it was empty. He woke up and saw the room door left opened, he went out and saw the kitchen light, he chuckled to what he just saw. Junhyung has his hands on the almost finish milk bottle and haneul still on it but the thing is that, junhyung was sleeping.
"Aigooo~~" hyunseung whispered.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Ahhhh!~~ Me love babies~ Thanks for the comments! ^^! P.s. Tmrw my last paper. Aishh wish me luck!~ *hwaiting*