ratatouille#6

▬ Yummy&Tasty; :: eat or be eaten?

ratatouille six ; the iris

28k6flk.jpg

The girl stomped her feet impatiently as she glared at her innocent phone. She typed furiously while she stirred the soup that she's cooking. Her employees watched her by the side.

"She have been more angry after she got back from outside just now," one of them whispered. The other nodded agreeing.
"But she's really awesome. How can she cook with that kind of mood and still make a delicious food? This is the nth time she did this kind of thing," the other said followed by another pack of nods.

"AISH! Why aren't they picking up?!" she said ruffling her hair in frustration. She turned to her employees as they jumped in shock. She glared at them and they quickly got dismissed. She turned her attention back to her phone and dialed the owner of Italian restaurant's owner.

"Hello?"
"Yah! Oh God finally someone picked up," she breathed sigh of relief.
"____? Why? What happened?" the girl shrugged not knowing where to start.
"No time to explain! Gather those four kids in my restaurant as soon as possible! If not, we're going to be finished!" she shouted to her phone. Then she heard the call got disconnected. She stared at her phone in horror. She is tempted to throw her phone inside the soup. Maybe it's pretty delicious for the soup.

She sighed. "At least she heard me." She then walked to the wardrobe to change her clothes.

-------------------------------

The six of them have finally gathered in the French restaurant. All of them wondered what could possibly make them have to go to this place. They are usually rivals-slash-sisters but, really. This is so sudden.

"Do you guys know Kwon Seung Ah?" The Iris started. The girls all looked at each other in confusion then they remembered.
"Ah! The daughter of Kwon Hotels and Corporations? Why?" The Tanuki asked. The Iris shrugged. "Oh, no wonder I found her familiar. She was with you this morning, right?"

The Iris nodded. She cleared and silence came through. Nobody dared to break the silence.

"That girl," The Iris said again. "is going to build a hotel near here."

The girls raised their eyebrows together.
"And so?" The Rose of Sharon asked scratching her head. The Iris facepalmed at their brains.
"A hotel contains of restaurant too right?" The Iris said. The Rose of Sharon nodded. Then the other girls' brain started working and they gasped.

"You don't say..." The Iris nodded at them. The girls had a mental breakdown and losing the energy in their body.

"Hey, hey don't be so down," The Iris said. "As you all know, I met her this morning."
By now, all the girls seems to lost their interest. The Iris frowned and then she clapped her hands.

"Yo! Hear me out first!" The Iris said gaining back their attention. She then continued where she left off. "I declared a battle."

The girls jumped in their seat in shock.
"Excuse me, what?" The Panda asked. The Iris nodded confidently.
"You heard me. It seems that she is going to open exactly 6 restaurants in her hotel, and I, knowing that, declared a battle with her team," The Iris said.

"What the?! Why did you-- aish!" The Rose of Sharon said.

The Iris shrugged and her face became more serious.
"This is serious. This is do or die. Are you guys in?"

 


 

Author's Notes; The Iris is here, everybody~~~! ^^ One more teaser and then...! Nothing's going to happen if I don't get at least two applicants per character OTL so apply please? Begging you? Bbuing Bbuing~~ comment too!!

» layout credit


{the iris}
Kim Eunmi of Beauté de Corée. 25 years old. forever happy and healthy.
 
 

Congratulations blueiris891! Your character has been chosen as The Iris!

Every single aspects of Eunmi just screamed Iris <3 I also love how you ellaborated on the details I gave and created some new personalities here and there ^^

In school, Eunmi was always the hardworking type, which her parents were always proud of.
 
Total opposite of me. Meh.
 
And doodoodoodoommmmmm... the lucky one is aegyostrawberry! Congrats and I'll see you in the story! ^^
 

THE MYEONGDONG RESTAURANTS OWNER ARE NOW COMPLETED!!!

Meet the final owner, the cheerful Eunmi! ^^