Devil

Saved

"Where the hell is Donghae?! Didn't he say to meet him in the library? Why isn't he here yet?" Kyuhyun was feeling irritated. He and Sungmin had been waiting for him for the past hour or so and yet Donghae still had not appeared. Sungmin was getting worried. A whole lot of what if questions were floating through his mind. What if something happened to Donghae? What if Kibum had not stop the bullying but was waiting for the opportunity to strike?

"Do you think something may have happened to Donghae? I think we should go find Hyukjae. We've been calling Donghae but he isn't picking. I'm worried. " Sungmin turned to his boyfriend, filled with worry for the younger boy. Kyuhyun thought for a while before deciding that it would be best to go look for Hyukjae. 

(back to Donghae's predicament)

"You bastard! You think he really loves you? You are wrong. You are just a plaything, a toy, for him to pass the time away. You are nothing to him. He LOVES ME! Eunhyuk loves me and NO ONE can change that. Not even you! !" Hyoyeon shrieked, spittle coming out from . 

Hyoyeon was furious. How could eunhyuk love a guy over her, the great Kim Hyoyeon. How could he like the pathetic wimp, whose name meant 'East Sea'. She was way better than Donghae in every aspect. She was pretty, she was good at dancing and she was every men's ideal woman. How could eunhyuk turn gay after having dated her some time? It must have been Donghae's fault that Eunhyuk became gay, she thought as she glared at the face-bloodied Donghae. She had been slapping Donghae for some time. It must have been his fault hat eunhyuk broke up with her. It was all his fault!

The more she thought about it, the angrier she got. Needing to vent her anger, she kicked Donghae on his chest with her high heels before hearing him wince as a crack could be heard. Donghae felt his chest burn in pain. It seemed as if she had just cracked his rib. She smiled at the thought of her being able to be strong enough to crack his rib and wanted to crack more. She looked at Donghae, who was trying hard not to show how badly she hurt him by remaining stoic. However, all he could manage was shallow breaths as he winced at every breath he took. Hyoyeon giggled at the sight. She enjoyed the power it gave her, the power to hurt him made her feel good. 

Hyoyeon hit Donghae again, this time using her fists. She wanted to feel every injury she inflicted on him. She hit him at the very same spot where she has cracked his rib, knowing it would bring the most pleasure out from her. When she saw Donghae coughing ouod, she ginned. This would teach him a lesson to not mess with her again. Just as she was about to leave him there for god knows who to find, Donghae wheezed. As he winced and coughed out blood, he wheezed. He looked paler by the minute and this madHyoyeon extremely happy. She liked the weak Donghae with the addition that he was most likely dying. Perhaps she should just watch Donghae draw his last dying breath with the thought of eunhyuk having forsakening him. 

Glancing back, she saw a bored Kibum leaning against the door frame, a thought came to mind and motioned for Kibum to come close. 

"He is all yours. Make sure it hurts like hell. Make him scream himself hoarse as he draws his last breath. I want him to die a slow and painful death. This is his death sentence for taking what is mine. Here. I think you'll be needing this. I want blood drawn. I'll be asking eunhyuk to come watch the show so you better go slow..." She handed Kibum a small knife, hinting what she wanted to be done to him. 

"You can enjoy his body as well. It would be a waste for you to kill him without having tasted him. Enjoy yourself. "

 

 

I toned down the angstyness(?) for this chapter already. I hope it is good enough. please comment!!!! Woulappreciate it a lot. :)