Horror (part 2)

Saved

After ensuring that Donghae had calmed down, Hyukjae made sure he was left in the good hands of the Kyumin couple before trying to find Kim Kibum. They had scores to settle. Hyukjae woud not tolerate any violence against Donghae fro anyone. He was going to make sure Kim Kibum knew that.

He knew that Kibum would be at soccer practice so he made his way to the field, hoping to have a little 'çhat' with him about Donghae. 

Hyukjae spotted Kibum entering the shower room and followed him in. Ensuring that no one was around he cornered Kibum in the cubicle. Kibum didn't seem at all surprised to see him. It was as if he had expected it.

"Listen up, Kim Kibum. No one terrorizes MY Donghae, especially not from the likes of you. I do not want to see you  anywhere near him. you got it?!" Hyukjae yelled.

"Oh. Your Donghae? So you're a as well. I see. Two of a kind huh? So, how is it like to shove your in his ? Must be nice. I'm going to have to try it out one d-" Before Kibum could continue, he felt a fist make contact with his jaw, and saw stars. Hyukjae was breathing heavily. His cheeks turned red from anger when he heard the crude remarks coming out from Kibum's mouth, insulting him and Donghae.

 Ï'll warn you again. Don't try anything funny with Donghae or I'll make sure you'll get it bad from me." With that said, Hyukjae stormed out of the shower room, leaving the still bloodied Kibum to 'rot'.

After the warning, the next few days were just pure bliss for Donghae although he still felt a bit edgey with Kibum sitting behind him. Kibum had stopped terrorizing Donghae with his crude remarks that often left Donghae in a crying mess. Hyukjae was glad as he hated the sight of Donghae crying. Hewas glad the taunts had finaly stopped. 

However, were they all wong. Hyoyeon and Kibum were going to make Donghae suffer...all for separate reasons but enouigh that made them work together....

 

Gah! Writing this gave me the creeps! The worst has yet to come! I'm so worried for Donghae right now...He's in big trouble from the looks of it...Shall keep you all in suspense and i'll make sure the next few chapts will be angsty enough for you guys! Comment, k?