New chapter of my life

The perfect life...? [Hiatus]

"It's a beautiful night, we looking for something dumb to do, hey baby, I think I wanna marry you."

 

You laugh at those cheesy lyrics Ki Bum sent you not so long ago. You reply back: "You're so jokes, it's bright and early, it's the morning baby." Then you tense for a bit, marry...?

It's become part of your morning routine to check your phone before doing anything else. You know there are going to be texts waiting for you every morning, just like how you know Kim Ki B um is the perfect boyfriiend for you. You close your eyes once again trying to settle back into your dreamland, but the sun is right in your face. You yawn lazily and strolls out of the bed.

It was a mild september. You have lived through 12 years of education just to greet 4 more years of torture. But then again, someone is going to suffer alongside of you, you feel much happier as you build your happiness upon others misfortune.

There was a chill coming through the opening of your window, making your curtains fluttering like a bride's veil. Veil?! You puff up your cheeks. I can't get it out of my mind, ugh! Your hands unconsciously reach upwards to your delicate face blushing like a red apple. I have to get that marriage thought out. You shake your head and clenches your fists.

"Oh !" You break out suddenly upon a glance at the clock. Ki Bum is going to be waiting for me at 10:30 to go to uni together, I have to hurry!  You have 5 minutes left. There's the empty fridge and cupboard. "Ugh! Life is too cruel!" you mutter non-stop under your breath. Looks like I'm skipping breakfast, again! Finally, you grab everything on the desk and stuff them all into your tight-packed bag. No time, no time, NO TIME! You know you're going to regret this, but you only put on a clumsy layer of BB cream on before leaving the house. 

You run like a mad woman through the crowded sidewalk with loose shoe laces hanging off each side, an unclosed bag,etc. Also reddening your face while running through the wind. You skid to a stop once you reached the destined meeting spot, you hurriedly run through the pockets in your bag to find your phone. 10:29. Yes, on time! Unintentionally you let your had shoot up into the air, the you drag it down slowly, looking around you, embarrassed, from a few people's gazes. You tidy yourself up to the best of your ability waiting for Ki Bum to come. I'm on time, on time, on time. He's going to be so proud. Well, that just happened to be another part of your daily routine as well. You hardly make it on time for anything...

Someone grabbed your hand as you put them down. "Bummie~" you exclaim before turning around, his touch is the last thing you can be mistakened of, regardless how clumsy you are. Ki Bum stared into your eyes as you faced him, gently lifting your head up because of your height differences. "Choi Ji Won," he smiled then his face darkened, "How dare you be late for Ki Bum again!" You freeze on spot, mind completely blank. "No.. but..I swear..." you stutter due to the amount of shock, until Ki Bum pulls you into a bear hug. "I'm just playing, pabo~" he chuckles lightly. You feel relieved yet angry inside, so you raise your hands again and throws solid punches into his chest. Ki Bum shakes his head disapprovingly and picks you up over his shoulder, "Now we are really going to be late." You continue hitting his back chocking on your sobs and laughs.

You don't see Ki Bum in any of your classes, as he is gladly devoted in his medical studies. However, you did schedule your time tables so that you two are able to meet for lunch. The morning class was so boring, you wonder why you decided to major in psychology. Aiish, I shouldn't have been so impulsive and just chose whatever major just in order to get into DanGook...but on the bright side, you and Ki Bum are now closer than ever, you smile dreamily while you dose off.

Finally, you rush out of your class, promising yourself to be punctual. Fortunately, the school park is nearby your classroom, you wait patiently for your boyfriend. It's past 1pm already, the sun's heat rays are roasting your hair, this time, you were the one waiting, you've waited for more than 30 minutes now. 

"Yah, Bumbum! Where are you? ㅜ ㅜ, I've been waiting for 30 minutes." 

You finally decide to text him, because he would never pick up your calls. He better receive this, at this INSTANT! Annoyed, you throw your phone back into your bag. And at that instant, you hear a buzz. You quickly search for your phone again, what a life I live... you sigh a bit, but on the inside, you're exploding fireworks  just from Ki Bum's text.

"Ji Won-ah!!! Help!!! I'm blocked by girls, screaming girls! Hall A! Come!!"

~

"Key Oppa! Saranghaeyo!" one of the girls screamed blindly into the window.

"Yeah! SooJung said she saw Key oppa coming into this class!", there were scattered yet loud chats in the hallway, the noise filled with constant squeals and screams.

"My friend said the same thing! Omo! How did I not know that he went to our school?!"

"Oh my god, ohmygodohmygodohmygod! His class just ended, let's wait for him........!!"

Ki Bum tries to squeeze through the crowd of girls that are trying hard to take a sneak peek into his class. His class just ended, and he needs to go see Choi Ji Won. "I just want to get through..." he mutters. One of the girls got hold of his  hand. "Oppa~" a flighty girl stuck out her tongue, trying to act cute. Ki Bum shakes his head and looks away disgusted, What the heck? "Whaaa! He's here! IT'S HIIIM!!!" more screams came, and the group of girls shifted their attention to Ki Bum. 

Ki Bum is not ready for any of this, he is shoved around and fawned over by a group of girls he's never seen before. Presents, cards, flowers are already overflowing in his arms. "H-hey! Hold up!" he tried to defend himself from the grabby hands of the frantic girls, it was no use. "Oppa~" "Saranghaeyo!" "Kyaaa!" the hallway was filled with these phrases.

Ki Bum reached for his phone as he felt the vibration. Keeping it out of reach of the fangirls above his head, grateful of his height. He thought, Ji Won save me! then he pouted a bit, hoping his girlfriend would come soon and give these girls a heads up that he's already taken. The fangirls were all over him, Aiish, what did I do to deserve this?

~

You run at the speed of light, or at least that's how fast you think you are running at, to the other side of the campus. Ugh, dang! Today is Hyun Wonn oppa's debut... I totally forgot all the chaos that would occur if Ki Bum was seen by fangirls as Hyun Woon!

"Yaaaaaah!" you use all your strength and let a shrieking yell. All the girls are actually stunned enough to keep their attention away from Ki Bum for a while and turn to look at you. "HE IS MINE, DO YOU HEAR ME, I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HIS IS NOT KEY THAT YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY ABOUT. RIGHT KIM KI BUUUM?!" Fangirls are already shoving Ji Won around, "What the , what a wannabe!" that is, until Ki Bum yelled, "YES JI WON! COME GET ME! GIRLS! I AM NOT KEY OR WHOEVER YOU GUYS THINK I AM, I AM A MEDICAL STUDENT, FANGIRLING DOESN'T HAPPEN FOR US OKAY? GO HOME!" 

Silence.

And in that second, Ji won quickly zigzagged through the crowd and grabbed Ki Bum's hands and dragged him out as quickly as she could.

"Nooooo! OPPAAAAAA!" the fangirls followed, not accepting what Ki Bum just said. Because Ji Won had explored around the school many times before, she knows the school a whole lot better than the other girls. Thanks to Choi Ji Won, they were able to lose the fangirls.

Both of you are breathing hard with red apple cheeks. "I'm so sorry, Bummie! I forgot..." Ki Bum eyes you weirdly, "Forgot what?" 

You swallow and let your breath return to normal, "Remember? My friend that you met a while back, the one really dear to me... Who looks exactly like you, like an coloned copy. Hyun Woon?"

Ki Bum raises his eyebrows in realization, "Oh yeah, him, of course. How can I ever forget, having someone who isn't related to me by an inch, but looks exactly like me."

You lower your head, and bites your lips, "Well, the thing is, today... I mean, that time, when you guys met, he was already training under an entertainment company... SME, have you ever heard of it? Anyway, Hyun Woon debuted a couple of weeks ago, under the title almighty Key in SHINee, it's their group name...am I making sense?" You glance at Ki Bum in a concerned motion. "Why did people all of a sudden..."

Ki Bum holds you hand and smiles, you faint a bit, that smile. He asked gently, "Why do you look so... troubled? Isn't that a good thing? Congratulations to Hyun Woon!" You raise your head so that your eyes meet, "But, it's caused you much inconvenience... I feel bad, for forgetting to warn you."

He your hair gently, "Hahahaha, is that what you're worrying about? Don't.  Oh please, I am a smarty pants for heaven's sake. You think I can't handle this tiny issue? Hahahahaha."

You slap his head, "Who was the one crying for help just a minute ago?" Ki Bum sticks his tongue out at you, "Not me, so far as I am concerned."

You shake your head at him and tiptoes so that you are able to give him a peck on the cheek. Smiling wide, that is, until, a few sneaky fangirls, who came out of nowhere, pushes you from the side...

 

 

A/N: First chapter accomplished woot woot. /lame/ 

Anyway, I hope it was good, I personally can't wait to see where my story takes me. <- I don't make sense, but that's okay!

Please Comment and Subscribe~ You guys out there are my source of motivation to keep up with the story :) Enjoy!

Understand my little fangirl heart~ My ultimate bias is Key <3 so...