Today II + The Next Day

Let's Play a Game...

Everything is not as it seems.

(This chapter will have 2 parts)

_ _  _ 

10 minutes passed. You cried.

30 minutes. You were still crying.

You basically cried until there were no more tears. *Screw school*

You were a lost puppy now, not knowing what to do. You couldn’t go to school now. Your uniform dirty, your eyes a mess, your hair was a birds nest. Not the best day at all.

You didn't know what to do, all you knew was to just keep on walking.  *Ani, the Jungs would never leave, they loved it here.* Not wanting to believe any of this you kept on shaking your head to what seemed to be no one. 

"Miss are you okay?" said the tinkling voice with genuine sincerity from behind you. But wait that voice sounded like.. a boy. *Aish I have to go quick.* Without turning around, you gave a curt nod and dashed away from this stranger. 

There was no one there, but the boy continued to talk. "Oops, did I scare her? I hope she is really okay, she had our uniform on..hm." he said as he began to ponder about this mysterious girl. 

That day you skipped school. The so called amazing first day' was into shambles. You just went home; you cried, slept, ate, and repeated. 

The servants began to feel pity for you, all outside your door they began to pity you.

"Poor girl I wonder why she is so sad."

"Sh.. Just let her have her peace."

"Aigoo, but she looks so depressed" 

and with that they left to do their jobs. Your parents soon came home and you rushed to them to interrogate them. "UMMA, APPA WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEY MOVED!" you screeched to them, your face becoming the color of a cherry tomato. Flabbergasted, they looked at you with confused faces. They had no clue of what you were saying. "THEY MOVED THE JUNGS DIDN'T YOU KNOW?" you continued to yell. 

"Yah Binnie, why are you yelling at us, that's rude." you mother began to lecture. "We had no clue of this either, why don't you just move on." your mother pleaded. *UGH* 

"Your mother is right. I'm sorry but you need to apologize to us and everything in this house for being disruptive." He said as he crossed his arms. *OH MY GOD. I HATE EVERYTHING GAH!" you thought. But you decided to keep your calm, for at least now. 

"I'm sorry" you mumbled as you went to bow for everyone. You then ran up to your room and cry even more.

The next day.

The night passed. Today, even without Daehyun being your motivation, you knew you had to come to school. You woke up with tear streaks dried onto your face, your eyes puffy, and lips dry. You crawled to your bathroom, and tried to recreate what you had done yesterday. A subtle type of beauty that would make you shine, but would keep you dull enough that you wouldn't attract un-needed attention. (a.k.a boys) 

And a subtle beauty you were indeed. 

You came down stairs, greeted the kitchen staff and maids, said your good mornings to your parents, and started on consuming your breakfast. *I should look happy so they aren't worried right?* You lifted your head from your plate, only to see that everyone was looking at you, and with that you smiled brightly and continued to eat. The staff looked at each other, along with your parents-extremely confused with what happened yesterday and this morning. Everyone looked at one another and had the same thought. *It must be that time of the month.*

_ _ _ 

Done with breakfast, you left to go to school. *Yah Binnie, Daehyun left so just act like the past years so far and go to school normally without him* you thought as you hit yourself on your head. As you approached the next block you saw your school gates. However no one was there yet, you decided to go early to get used to the surroundings, preparing for the hectic day to come. 

This was one fancy school. You looked up and saw the sign of the school. 

Welcome to Perfected Academy 

The school to come to for perfection.

 "Psh, this seems like a school for snotty rich kids." you mumbled and walked towards the office. You opened the office doors and was greeted by a little ahjumma. 

"Welcom to Perfected Academy for the perfect! How may I help you?" she said jubilantly. 

Shocked by her euphoric attitude, you couldn't think of the words you wanted to say. "Uh, I um.. uh.. new." You mentally smacked yourself. 

"Say again?" she said quite confused by what you were trying to say. From behind you you heard someone chuckling, you turned around to see two boys, and it did not help with that fact that they towered over you. 

You tried to discreetly hide behind the little ahjumma, but ultimately failed when one of them noticed you and smirked. He was blonde and had bushy eyebrows. "Oh! Suho! Kris! What a pleasant surprise, what are you doing here so early?" she smiled so brightly, that you began to really believe smiles were contagious. You would smile with her, except the fact that A: there were boys right next to you and B: You still haven't told her what you were here for. *Aish, I want to leaveee. But I can't. Kill me now!* As you thought that, you raised up your face and the boys stared at you. What a beauty you were. 

You felt their stares and put your head back down, your cheeks flaming and your heartrate increasing. Who knows if it was because you were scared of boys or the fact that for the first time in your life after that incident you found these boys to be well-attractive. 

The one that was chuckling began to speak. He looked extremely angelic and had toustled hair. "Good Morning Ahjumma!" he said cheerily as well. "Ah, Kris and I were just early today to see if you needed any help!" *Wow, he acts like an angel too* you thought, with your head still down.