In The End?

That XX doesn’t love you!

 

“Thank you for coming to our wedding, I know me and my wife have struggled a lot before finally tying the knot.” He sighed.

“Let me have this opportunity to say sorry to Sora who is now,my wife” He smiled at her “Forgive me for all of those broken promises and those times when I’ve actually neglected you. I just wan’t you to know that it’ll never happen again, infront of all these people I vow to make you happy forever okay?” He pecked her on the lips and the crowd went wild.

 

 “And I also wanted to say thank you to, Jiyong” Jaejoong smiled at him and Jiyong returned his smile. “I once thought you as my rival but now you’re like my brother. Thank you for making me realize how I love Sora, thank you for being with her when I was such an, as you would call me” He chuckled and so does the crowd and Jiyong. “Again in front of all these people if I ever screw it up again, I would let you take her away from me without any fight and believe me it will never happen” Jiyong nodded at Jaejoong as they both chuckled.

 

--

After Jiyong confessed to Sora she felt really weird and cofused. In her heart there’s always a place for Jiyong but it will never takeover Jaejoong’s place no matter how much of a jerk he is to her. We can never chose who to love and that’s a fact and no matter how much she thinks that she should just love Jiyong, her heart’s disagreeing big time.

They never finished shooting the Music Video of ‘That XX’ and found replacement for Sora.The day of the supposed to be shooting was also the last time he saw her after a while. She avoided him and tried to look for answers but she found it right away when she told Jaejoong about Jiyong’s confession

“What the is that kid into?!” He clenched his fists

“I knew it! He couldn’t be trusted, what a sly bastard! He’d been taking advantage of you ever since the both of decided to be ‘best friends’.” He raked his hair in frustration

“Oppa! Don’t say that to Jiyong! He is not like that maybe I was just too blind! Why didn’t I see it? Why didn’t I just loved him at the first place instead of you! You! You always neglects me? why are you mad huh Kim Jaejoong? You’ve never cleared to me if I was still your girlfriend! I can’t take it anymore I hope I’d just vanish!” Sora panted after blurting out all of her feelings.

There she finally said it. She finally became brave.

“Sora-ya, I’m sorry I-- .”

“Don’t explain to me please I really need my time alone to figure things out” Sora told him and left him.

--

That was the turning point that made Jaejoong realize how much he loves her. He started from scratch and started courting Sora again, he was very sincere and everyone saw it, even Jiyong did.

He became true to his words and changed for good and Sora finally accepted his feelings. She also realized her real feelings, even though it hurts that she’d have to turn Jiyong down she’d have to do it and she did it Jiyong expected it and he accepted it whole heartedly, no hard feelings but he still wished to be her best friend and they did maintained their friendship.

After 2 years of dating again Jaejoong proposed to Sora and then they got married, Jiyong as his bestman.

 

----

MY ENDING RIGHT? I’m sorry I just couldn’t help it. I can’t let Jaejoong be bad forever haha anyways thank you very much for reading it heheheheh :)