Page 34

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was walking for an hour now, feeling the coldness of Tokyo. She doesn’t even know where she was heading. She was feeling numbed inside.  She ended up in a busy street food and suddenly remembered that she had not eaten dinner so she went inside a ramen shop. She ordered but when her order came, she just stared at it until it got cold. She was there for awhile until she felt the exhaustion of her heart and brain. She went out called a cab and headed home. She needed to lie down. She needed to sort things out. She needed to know what was happening to her.  As the cab approached her apartment building, she noticed someone familiar standing; looking at the building anxiously.

“My God, what is he doing here?  I can’t talk to him now.... “in panic she told the cab driver to bring her to the back of the building instead. “Miane, Jae Joong-ah. Not now... not when I’m feeling like this. Jinjja, miane. ” she whispered.

JYJ was on their way to their dorm when Jae Joong suddenly asked the driver to bring him to Eun Hye’s place. When they arrived, the 3 went to the guard and asked if Eun Hye’s back and the guard said no. Jae Joong said that he was going to wait. He needed to talk to her. He can’t think straight and for sure he can’t sleep tonight not knowing what happened to her. He was extremely worried. The members offered to wait for her too. He declined at first but they were adamant since they too were worried so Jae Joong gave in.

They waited inside the car that was parked across the building while Jae Joong kept on calling her and sending her text messages. After a while he can’t stand it anymore; he got out and waited outside in the cold night. The members tried to tell him to get back to the car but he would not listen. He was too vexed.

Eun Hye used the back door to get to her apartment. She lived on the 6thfloor of the building and as soon as she was inside she immediately went to the window to check. He was still there standing in cold.

“How long was he standing there? Is he going to stand there all night?” feeling sorry and worried. She went to her get her phone when she noticed that it was out of battery she took the charger and plugged it in. She turned it on and all the messages, voicemail and missed call notifications flooded in. There were 11 messages, 9 voicemail, and 87 missed calls. Mostly from Jae Joong, and numbers that she doesn’t know who. She checked the voicemails first.

“Noona, don’t forget tonight?”

“Noona, you are coming to see us tonight right?”

“Why are you not answering my calls noona? Are you busy? Please come...I’ll be expecting you.”

“Noona, where are you? We have already started and you were not there? I am really disappointed.”

“Noona, where did you go? Is something wrong?”

“I am really worried ... what happened noona?”

“Noona, this is Yoochun. Is something wrong? Where are you?”

“Answer my call noona, where are you? I am extremely worried.”

“This is Junsu-ya noona, why did you disappear? Did something bad happen? We are really worried especially Jae Joong hyung? Please answer our calls.”

She was now weeping. “How will I explain to them? I myself don’t understand what is happening with me.” The she started to read her text messages.

“Noona, I have surprise for you tonight. Please come.”

“We will be expecting you noona... don’t forget the concert will start at 8:00PM”

“We are about to start now noona. You are outside right?”

“Please do not disappoint us noona... “

“What happening noona? Why are you gone?

“I am really worried...where are you?”

“Noona...Please... answer my call. Where are you?”

She almost dropped the phone when it suddenly rang and it was Jae Joong.

“Ottokaji? What will I tell him?” she was just staring at the phone until it stopped. Then it rang again; realizing that he was outside waiting in the cold weather she answered it.”

“Moshi..Moshi...” she said calmly.

“Thank God noona... where are you? Why you did suddenly disappeared? What happened? Is something wrong? I am really worried for you? We have been calling you?  Why are you not answering our calls ...” he was asking questions one after another and when the members realized that he was talking to her. They jumped out of the car.

Eun Hye was now at the window looking at them initially shocked that the members were there too.

“Hello... noona... are you there?”

“Ah....Ye...Yes.... “

“Why are you not answering our calls? We are outside of your apartment waiting?”

“My phone runs out of battery. Miane, if I made you guys worry. Jae Joong – ah, go home now. Do not wait for me. I am not coming home tonight.”

“Yeh.... What happened noona? I am extremely worried?  Where are you? “

“I am at my friends’ house. She’s sick so I am staying with her tonight. Go home now... you’ll get sick waiting outside in the cold.”

“Are you sure noona there’s nothing else?”

“Yes.... don’t worry. I am fine. I just have to take care of her.”

“Arasso... By the way, did you have your dinner? I can go over there and bring you food.”

“I’m fine. I have already eaten. Go home. “

“Arasso... “

Feeling the sadness in his voice she said “By the way, you were dashing tonight. I had fun watching you guys on stage. You three were unbelievable.”

“Jinjja???” he was starting to feel alive again.

“Yes... tell the members I enjoyed the show. It was fantastic. You were all great. Oh! Thanks for the ticket. Miane, I was late.”

“Ani... I think you were just in time... “Jae Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter