Page 15

Vacation in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are we going to do, hyung?”

“This is all your fault duck... I was just fine in Seoul.”

“We can’t point fingers now. We have to think fast...plan hyung...plan.” Junsu panicked.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“ Junsu –ah, will you please stop freaking out. I can’t think properly if you are like this.” Yoochun said.

“ Hyung, we have to have a plan. Nobody should now that you are on the same flight. “

“Don’t you think I know that? Now, please help me think of a way out...”

“Hyung, how about if we hide at the plane toilet as soon as the we touchdown”

“Yah! Are you crazy? How will we fit inside the toilet? Besides, the stewardess will wonder what we are both doing there together.”

“It’s just a suggestion, you know.” Junsu pouted. “Any more idea aside from the disguise we are already wearing?”

Thinking...

“Since we are nearer to the door, we are going to get down first right?” Junsu nodded.

“As soon as we get off, we go directly to the toilet and wait for a couple of minutes until she’s gone.”

“Aiya! Hyung... that’s just what I said.”

“Boh? You said plane toilet... I just got a little bit of your idea.” smiling.

“It’s just the same.... Anyway, how about if we asked Manager Hyung for help so that we can use the VIP arrival area.”

“Andi !! News may leak. We have to do this on our own.”

“Neh” Junsu answered.

“Okay? We have no other choices unless you have other great ideas. We really have to be careful Junsu-ah, fans might be waiting for us especially that you got photographed at Incheon.”

As soon as they landed, they immediately went out of the plane and go directly to the toilet to hide as they have planned.

Both men were the last to past the immigration check and as soon as they were done they went to get their luggage. The airport security was already on it wondering where the owners were. They bowed and thank him and rushed out to get a taxi.

“Whew! That was close.” Junsu said.

“Yah, Kim Junsu... don’t ever do this again. You are going to give me a heart attack.”

“Hyung, I did not know that she will be on the same flight. That is not my fault if she also wants to have a vacation here.  Besides, remember I told you to follow her on twitter? She might have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter