Will anything change?

The Lonely Girl

   I lived my life being a quiet, shy girl. No one wanted I be friends with me. They think that I'm wierd. All my life I never found a true frien.. Though I wanted one.... My family, well, they rarely take notice of me. I spend my time locked in my room.. Not bothering to start a conversation with them knowing I will be ignored. 

 

  Everything got worst when I entered secondary school. I was a total outcast...  I say t the back of the class hoping that i would not catch any attention... But after a week in the school, I was being bullied both physically and mentally. Every night I would cry myself to sleep without my family knowing... Every morning I would dread to go to school. By the second year in the school I was immune to all the bullies... Whatever they said or do, I felt no pain... I would always put on a fake smile in front o my teachers.. 

 

  My family would never ask how was school.. If they said that that wanted to talk to me I will always end up getting scolded.. Nknowing what I was going through they put more pressure on me... They kept asking me for many things but I rarely asked for things... I prayed that one day someone will see that I'm only wearing a mask. I always hoped that there is someone out there that will make me take my mask off and make me happy... 

 

  One day I fell ill. I did not tell anyone. It went on for days which changed to weeks... Not wanting anyone to know I still went to school. But what I didn't know that my life will change in a snap. I was making my way home when I felt like I was falling. My head hit the pavement and soon, I was surrounded in darkness... Suddenly two bright lights approached my... With curiosity I touched the one on the left... 

  I was at home. My family was having fun... I looked at the calendar and it was the 2nd of December... I went to my room to find it empty.. I went to the bathroom also to find it empty... I searched the whole house but I was not to be found.. I went back to the living room. I heard my mom say ," I'm glad that she's out of our lives!" I was shocked. Then I was back surrounded by darkness. I wanted to touch the one on my right but I was scared. When I touched it I was in my room. I saw me crying till I fell asleep. Then a bright figure oached me and asked which one I would choose.. I told her to give me a week to think about it...