New Target

Try Me, Bite Me, Kill Me.

 

"Yah! Jae, go get the mail!" Eun Ae demanded.  

"But I need to go to sch--"

"Go get the mail." She cut Jaeyoon off.

"UGH! Fine." Jaeyoon got up and walked outside towards the mailbox.

Tae Jin, Jaeyoon, and Eun Ae live in a mansion from the three of their parents. Their parents were the top in the hunting industry. The three girls were to take on after their parents. They have been knowing each other since they were young.

Jaeyoon rummaged through the mail only to find a large, yellow envelope. Her eyes widened as she read who it was from.

"Hunter's HQ?! Another mission!" Jaeyoon yelled, running back inside the mansion.

She made it into the house, knocking over Tae Jin.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" Tae Jin screamed, getting off of the floor.

Jaeyoon turned around and rolled her eyes. 

"YAH!" Tae Jin shouted, "Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" 

"Mhm." Jaeyooon smirked and walked towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen was Eun Ae. She was sipping at her coffee, watching the TV. 

"Your parents called." she said as Jaeyoon walked in.

"M-my parents? Waeyo?"

"Something about your science class starting or something." she didn't even bother to look at her dongsaeng.

"Oh.. Yeah.. Ugh." Jaeyoon complained, "That's my first class today."

"Stop complaining." Eun Ae grumbled, "At least you go to college."

"It's so early though!" Jaeyoon threw the mail onto the counter, plopping down onto a chair.

"Is that the letter?" Eun Ae grinned softly.

"Yup, we have new targets," the younger girl smiled.

Eun Ae opened up the envelope and looked through the thick stack of papers. She carefuly examined each page, seeing who their new targets were.

Tae Jin walked in and walked up behind Eun Ae. She wrapped her arms around Eun Ae's neck and started to read the main page.

"EXO-M?" Tae Jin said softly.

Eun Ae turned the page and smirked.

Tae Jin's eyes grew wider as she read the man's profile.

"He knows wushu?!" she shouted.

"Wushu just like --" someone else blurted before Jaeyoon could finish.

"Tao." Eun Ae finished her sentence. She showed a creepy smile that sent shivers down their backs, "Guess what!"

"Wh-what?" Jaeyoon said nervously.

"You two have the same science class today."

"HUH?! HE'LL BEAT ME UP!"

"You're a hunter for goodness sakes, you'll be fine." Eun Ae assured her.

"Nope, she'll get beat up." Tae Jin spoke her opinion.

"Wow. Well thanks." Jaeyoon glared at her eonni.

"You said it yourself!"

"But you didn't have to agree!'

"I was just stating my opin--"

"Will you two stop?!" The oldest shouted.

The two girls who were bickering suddenly shut up.

"Well..." Tae Jin started, breaking the awkward silence.

"Can I see the targets?" Jaeyoon bit into a bagel.    

Eun Ae handed her the papers. Jaeyoon looked at the page after Tao's and she read his carefully.

 

Lay (YiXing)

Education: Seoul National University

Birthday: October 7

Traits: Quiet, shy, nice

Background information: Was born in China, came to Korea for studies.

 

"Well.. what do you know. Lay goes to my school too." Jaeyoon observed the page a little longer, "Guessing he's also in my science class."

"Who knows." Eun Ae grabbed the papers away from her.

Tae Jin grinned and snatched the papers away from Eun Ae's hands.

"I didn't get to see it yet!" she lifted the paper in the air, out of Eun Ae's reach.

In their house, arguments happened everyday. It was always Jaeyoon and Tae Jin purposely getting each other mad, which drove Eun Ae insane. The reason Eun Ae is so stern is because of Tae Jin and Jaeyoon. If she wasn't hard enough on them, they'd be way worse then they already are.

"Well....I'm gonna go to school now. I'll take Lay and Tao!" Jaeyoon yelled as she ran out the door, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"OOOOOOOOH." Tae Jin cooed.

"What?"

"I call Xiumin and Luhan, they're cute." she waved the papers around in the air.

"Whatever, they could be the most dangerous, but it's up to you." Eun Ae smirked.

"Look at them, they both look like babies." she argued back.

"Whatever you say~" Eun Ae took another sip of her coffee.

† •

Jaeyoon opened the door to the science room cautiously. The room looked quite creepy actually. There were jars of disected animals lined up on shelves that covered the old walls. On the teacher's desk, thousand of coffee cups were stacked up. The little table for the students held seats for two.

Jaeyoon walked up towards the teacher who had circular glasses and her hair was tied up in a nice, tight bun. She glanced at her papers for her name.

"Mrs...Yang?"

"OH!" She looked up from rummaging through her stack of papers, "Yes dear?"

She stumbled towards Jaeyoon and stubbed her foot on one of the feet of her desk.

"Are you okay?" Jaeyoon smiled warmly.

"Yes," the teacher laughed it off, "What is it?"

Mrs. Yang was quite the clutz actually. Her things weren't very organized and her room was also a mess.

"Where should I put my information?"

"Oh, I'll take those." She smiled sheepishly and led Jaeyoon to a seat, "You can just sit here, I'll find you a partner soon."

Jaeyoon obeyed and sat down, she took out a notebook and started to sketch the picture of Lay she had on her phone from the files. Jaeyoon was good at drawing, but she wasn't amazing at it, just enough to see a resemblance between the drawing and the actual person.

Once she was starting to sketch his eyes, someone took a seat next to her. She just ignored and continued to draw.

He tapped her shoulder, "Hi."

"Hey." she still had her eyes on the paper.

"I'm YiXing, but you can call me Lay." he smiled.

Jaeyoon's eyes widened as she heard his name, she quickly pulled the paper away, earning a bad start.

"OW!" She yelped.

The aroma of her blood filled the air.

"Wh-what happened?" Lay stuttered. *Her blood smells so delicious.*

"Just a paper cut, don't mind me." she turned the other way and wiped it off with a tissue. *Are you trying to get yourself killed?!*

"CLASS!" Mrs. Yang hollered, "Today, we will be learning about different blood types and how you get a certain blood type."

"Great." Jaeyoon mumbled to herself. 

"We will need to test different bloods and-" she stopped due to an interruption.

"Tao, you're late." she glared at the tall guy standing in the door way.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." He quietly walked to an open seat and sat down.

"Are you okay?" Lay whispered to Jaeyoon.

"I'll be fine. Thanks." she said quietly back.

From his seat, Tao could also smell her blood. Oh how inviting it smelt. 

After Mrs. Yang was done explaining how to draw blood she let everyone off to finish the task.

"Do.. you want me to draw or you?" Lay asked politely.

"Uh.. you can draw my blood." Jaeyoon said nervously.

Lay carefully grabbed the needly and found the spot where he had to stick the needle in.

"I hate getting shots." Jaeyoon yelped, closing her eyes.

"It'll be fast.. I-I promise." Lay moved the needle towards her arm and closed his eyes and he drew the blood. His eyes were flashing red and his fangs were ready to slide out.

*It's almost done. Keep it together.* Lay bit his bottom lip.

"It's d-done." he pulled the needle out and placed it in the container the teacher handed out.

He handed her a band aid and started to rub his eyes, so she wouldn't notice his red eyes.

Tao glanced over at the blood at was also intrigued by it. *I have to have her blood.*

"Excuse me, do you know her name?" he asked his partner.

"No clue." his partner responded, "Why?"

"No reason.." Tao continued to work.

† •

"Kyung Mi, You are B+, Sung Ha, you are O+." It was now the end of class and Mrs. Yang was calling out all of the results.

"Jaeyoon, You are A+."

*That's why she smells so good.* Lay and Tao thought. 

"A+?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am!" Mrs. Yang cooed. 

"Well. that's good to know." she mumbled to herself.

"Now class, your blood type is determined on?"

"What your parent's blood type is!" The whole class replied.

"Good, now there is going to be a formative on blood next week, so be prepared!"

Everyone gathered their things and headed towards the door, after sitting an hour and a half, I'd imagine everyone wanted to leave.

"What other classes do you have today?" Lay asked.

"None other," she replied.

"Oh, well it was nice meeting you, I hope to see you around," he smiled and walked away.

Jaeyoon grabbed her bag and walked towards the exit. She opened the door and was gracefully pushed up against the wall by a masculine body.

Tao.

 

 

A/N DUN DUN DUNNNN. thanks subbies <3 we loveeee youuu~