Mission Accomplished

Try Me, Bite Me, Kill Me.

"There he goes ," Jaeyoon smirked, rolling down her window.

Eun Ae drove the car forward and cautiously stopped it when they were behind their target.

"Who's going to get him?" Tae Jin asked, grabbing her weapons.

"I will," Eun Ae called.

"...Okay then..." Tae Jin set down her bow and arrow.

Jaeyoon sat back and watched through the windshield as her older friend went off to get the mission done. To kill a vampire, you have to stab or shoot him/her in the heart with a special metal.

Eun Ae and Jaeyoon like the personal feeling of getting up close to a vampire to kill him/her, as for Tae Jin she likes to shoot from a distance.

"Jinnie! Look!" Jaeyoon yelled as she looked out of the window, observing Eun Ae.

"Where's she going?" Tae Jin asked scratching her head.

"Into the alley?" the younger girls watched as Eun Ae and the vampire dissappeared into the dark alley.

"Hey~" Eun Ae called from behind him.

He turned around and smirked, "Hey hottie."

She approached him slowly and scoffed to herself, "What's your name?"

Eun Ae's way of striking was to talk to her target as if she were interested in him to provoke him. Once he fell under her spell, she attacked.

"JaeKyung, yours?" he was already falling for her.

She moved the hair out of her face and smiled slightly, "Eun Ae, I think we went to school together."

It was okay for hunters to use their real names, because once a vampire was killed, they would become dust and drift off wih the wind.

"R-really?" he started to become nervous, his fangs ready to slide out from the delicious smell of her blood.

She could sense him wanting to bite her. His eyes ready to flash bright red in the dark alley.

She ran her pointer finger up his chest, pushing him up against the wall.

"Really." she whispered into his ear. He gulped and he moved his mouth towards her neck, ready to dine.

She smirked and slid her hand into her back pocket reaching for her stake.

He caught a huge whiff of her tempting blood.

His fangs were now showing and he opened his mouth going to bite her neck, when she stabbed her stake into his heart.

His eyes widened as he fell to the ground.

He became gray as he slowly died.

Once his pulse stopped completely, Eun Ae removed her stake from his heart and let him turn to dust.

His body disappearing into the thin air.

Eun Ae put her stake back into her pocket, making her way back to the car.

She opened the door, and slid into her seat quietly.

"How'd it go?!" Jaeyoon screeched.

"Did you get him?" Tae Jin asked.

The two younger girls were constantly throwing questions at Eun Ae until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Will you two be quiet?!" she rubbed her temples.

"Sorry..." Jaeyoon mumbled.

"Geez woman, we were just asking." Tae Jin bitterly grumbled.

"Did you kill him?" Jaeyoon asked.

"Of course I did." she said starting the car and drove off towards their house.

Mission Accomplished.

 

[A/N] How was the first chapter? Please subscribe and comment!! Byeee:3 PYONG~