Chanyeol's cuteness

You're The Only One

I woke up the next morning with a head filled with thoughts of last night - Now he knows, why must I be so stupid? I dragged myself up from the warmth of my bed into the cold air of winter and placed softly on my table was a piece of paper which says

'Mum and dad had to go to work early okay? Get some food with the money and look after yourself; we'll be back!

                                                                                            we love you xx'

As always mum and dad goes to work very early and comes home really late - never I get to spend more than an hour with them together but I know their working because they want me to get the best stuff as they could give me - but to be honest I just need love, someone to cry on when I'm broken hearted or maybe just the warmth of being hugged by my mother and farther. As I sat down for my breakfast of toast and milk, a text came through:

'From: Chanyeol

YA!! Pabo you coming to my brithday party or NOT? Oh what ever I'm coming to pick to up NOW!!'

I rolled my eyes and carried on munching on my tasteless breakfast; then all of a sudden a loud knock appeared on the door "Ya It's me!" Chanyeol's voice came through, "Alright oppa, wait!!" I ran towards the door and swung it wide open, and standing there was the elegant and tall Chanyeol wearing the nicest white suit and gently handling a long dress - "Ya! Have you eaten?" He yelled at me with a smirk. I slowly nod and invited him in "Here, this is your dress!" He passes it to me and pushes me unstairs so I could get change quickly.

--------

The dress is a nice cream colour, one sleeved and definitely what I've always wanted! Chanyeol is definitely the nicest guy I've ever met and he has always looked after me through my worst phrases!

"Ya hurry up!" Chanyeol yelled from downstairs

--------

I slowly struggled to walk downstairs with rediculously high heels and luckily I suceed! "How do I look oppa?" I gace Chanyeol a twirl and he gracefully grasps my hand "You look---" He then looked down "P--Pretty!" He then looked down and starred at them heels.

"Ya you don't have to wear these weird tall thing!" He said, his warm hands caressed my ankle and pulls the heels off softly.

It was a bit weird at first but then he looks so cute which made me smile and I couldn't hide it at all! "Oppa where's your tie?" He looked up and pulls it out from his pocket "I... I can't put it on!" He said with a shameful expression on his face. I smiled at him and pulled him up.

Then slowly I placed the tie on him and made a four in hand knot - Our eyes met and stayed there for a second but then another knock appeared ont the door - but this time me and Chanyeol went and opened it together which I thought was really cute! When the door opened my eyes widened with shock.

"K-Kai w-what are you doing here?"

 

.................................

 

I'm so, so sorry for not being here to update but my mind just couldn't be able to even write one line!

I'm back but my writing skills have changed hugely... I'm really sorry guys! I hope you like it though!

KAS_randomstuff