Hidden Relationship

Can't Choose Either Of You

Chapter 1

Hidden Ralationship

~Author’s POV~

“Jin Hee-shii.” Ljoe, Jin Hee’s personal bodyguard, knocked on her door. The door opened and revealed Jin Hee, standing in front of him with a bright smile.

“Good morning, Ljoe oppa!” She greeted him.

Ljoe smiled, wishing Jin Hee didn’t notice the pink tint glowing on his cheeks. “Jin Hee-shii, you’re supposed to call me only Ljoe. Ji Sik-shii might scold you.”

“Aniyo!” Jin Hee said as she grabbed her bag from her desk. “Omma won’t be mad at me for that.” She slipped her arms around his left arm, holding onto him tightly. “Let’s go?”

Lee Byunghun, otherwise known as Ljoe in the house, has been working as Jin Hee’s personal bodyguard since he was 16. Dong Soo and Ji Sik were hesitating to accept him because of his young age, but seeing his need for a job to support his family, they gave him a chance to prove himself, which he did.

He always made sure that he knew where Jin Hee was going, and what time she had to be picked up. To him, protecting her was more than just his job. It was what he wanted to do, to make sure that nothing harms her.

Jin Hee and Ljoe have had a mutual liking between each other around a year after Ljoe started working for her, but neither of them wanted to put their feelings into words. Ljoe showed his love for Jin Hee by watching over her even beyond his working hours, while Jin Hee shows her love for Ljoe by treating him more warmly than their other workers, as if he was her friend, not her personal bodyguard.

They sat beside each other at the back of the car. Jin Hee stared lovingly at Ljoe, while he stared out the window, trying to act as if he could not feel her eyes on him.

“Oppa.” Jin Hee whispered.

“Ne?” Ljoe asked without looking at her.

Jin Hee pouted and rested her forehead on Ljoe’s shoulder. “Oppa.” She whined. Wanting to get his attention, Jin Hee pretended to cry.

Having a soft spot for her, Ljoe’s eyes widened, and he turned his face towards Jin Hee. “Hey. What’s wrong?” He softly rubbed her cheek, concern evident in his eyes.

“You’re ignoring me.” She whispered. “Did I do something wrong? Am I being too clingy?” She asked, pulling away to sit farther from him.

“Aish.” Ljoe muttered. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and pulled her close to his body. “I’m not ignoring you, okay? I’m just afraid the others at home might notice.”

Jin hee shrugged, but kept silent.

“Jin Hee-ah.” Ljoe whined, but she didn’t reply.

They finally arrived at Jin Hee’s school. When the car was parked, the driver immediately got off and waited for the other two to do so.

Jin Hee grabbed her bag from Ljoe’s lap.

“Let me.” Ljoe said, gripping the strap of her bag.

“I can do it on my own.” She whispered. She slung the straps on her shoulders and was about to open the door when Ljoe turned her around and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

“Call me when you need anything, okay?”

 


This is just a short chapter. :))

I already have the second and third chapters in store for you, and they are both longer than this. ^^

Please leave your comments. :D