FINAL

You owe me a thkirt!

 

You were sprinting like an athlete on the way to school. You woke up half an hour late because your alarm clock wasn’t working well. When you arrived at the bus stop, you realized the bus already left 5 minutes ago. To your dismay, you had no other choice than to walk. On the way, you came across two maniac-looking guys who stood 3 inches away from you. And because you were a coward, you decided to run away.

Here you are, running like a free horse around the city, looking for a bus that’ll take you to school. And you found one, but when you got the chance to ride it, the street became jam packed with cars. It was very traffic.

You glanced at your watch when you arrived school, luckily, you still had 10 minutes left. So you decided to walk to the next building, since your next class was in another department.

You still had the time to enjoy the fresh air and the sunlight. You walked straight ahead and anticipated the moment when you reach the room. Good, I’m almost there.

But before you could reach the flight of stairs of the building, a silver ford car passed and splashed mud all over your dress. Your mind went blank and after a millisecond, you cursed out loud, “Screw you! You splashed all over my skirt!” Without waiting for the driver to get out of the car, you walked towards the stairs.

“Mith, wait a minute!” a guy shouted behind.

“What now?” you asked, half-irritated as you turned to look at him.

“I’m thorry I dirtied your thkirt. I didn’t mean to—“

“Of course, then you’d tell me it was my fault because I was walking on the sidewalk and you did not see me because you’re too busy talking to somebody over the phone.”

“Calm down. I’m not going to thay that.” He said and approached you. You immediately noticed his eyes had the color of light brown, his lips a thin line, his hair slightly wavy at the sides. He was wearing a blue polo and khaki pants.

His speech was very disturbing, he couldn’t pronounce the letter S well. But he was so freaking gorgeous. He looked like he came from a fashion magazine.

“What can I do for you?” He asked when you did not respond to what he said.

“GO BUY ME A SKIRT!” you nag at him.

“A thkirt? I can’t do that.” He answered, his eyes widening in response.

“You ruined it.” you said and stared at him.

“I told you, I’m thorry.” He reasoned out.

“So if I muck up your car and say sorry then it’s okay with you?” you said sarcastically.

“That’th a different thory.” He said insipidly.

“It’s not a different story, you soiled my skirt, and I’ll defile your car. Let’s be fair here. Just because I don’t have a car doesn’t mean you can drive around and splash mud on my skirt.” you scoffed at him.

“Look, I’m really thorry. I didn’t mean to.” He pleaded.

“I-Whatever.” you said and walked away. He pulled your arm and stopped you from walking.

“What’th your name? I’m Oh Thehun” he said.

“You don’t have to know, that’s not your business. Just give me another skirt.” you demanded furiously.

“How will I give you another one?” he asked nosily.

“I don’t know. You think of that yourself. That’s not my job, that’s yours.” you answered uninterestingly. He glanced at his watch before saying,

“I’m busy right now, okay? I’ll thee you later.” He managed to say before walking out.

“Hey! You owe me a skirt!” you yelled at him.

If he doesn’t give me another skirt, I’ll surely wreck his car. I swear to God, I will.

You endured the whole day wearing a soiled skirt. You tolerated the looks of your school mates who were trying to make fun of your dress.

You just wait, you letter S incapable, Oh Sehun. I’m going to make sure your car gets the prize. You soiled my skirt, I will do the same to your car. And I’ll make sure it gets the right amount it deserves.

After your class, with a bucket of mud on your hand, you headed towards a silver ford car. You smiled bitterly. You were going to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Oh my dear, Oh Thehun. You letter S incapable human being, I swear to God you will regret this day. Mark my words, you will. And it will start in three… two… one…

You started to spill the mud all over the car, laughing like a retard when you threw the bucket away. Before you could turn your back on the car, a guy stood beside you.

“You look happy.” He said dully.

“Of course, he deserves this.” You said and continued to laugh like a devil.

“Really. He thould thee thith.” He muttered before you noticed his diction and faced him.

Your eyes could not blink the moment you saw him. Uh-oh, it was Sehun, the letter S incapable guy. His knuckles turned to white and before you could run away and hide, he pinned you against the muddy car. You shrieked, as you felt the cold dirty mud touching and crawling on you skin. Now your skirt wasn’t the only one that’s soiled.

“What are you trying to do?” he asked, staring deeply into your eyes as he tried to search for the answer.

“Give you a taste of your own medicine.” You told him frankly.

“You know, I’m not the type to play gameth.” He said, gawking at you.

“Listen, you letter S incapable human being. You soiled my skirt, and MY SHIRT. Therefore, you owe me one. But because you did not give it to me, I’m paying you back.” You responded unsympathetically while pointing your finger towards him.

“What did you thay?” he asked in astonishment.

“See? I’m right.” You told him before hauling him towards you.

You pinned him on the muddy car before he could resist. He groaned and breathed in hard.

“That’s how it feels like. Can you feel it? Or maybe you’re too insensitive to notice.” You whispered in his ear before you flashed him a smile and walked away.

Hell, I did it right. I’m such a freaking genius.

He jogged up next to you and blocked your way.

“Get in the car.” He ordered.

“I’m not the type to be ordered around Thehun. Thtay away from me.” You mocked him.

“Thut up. Get in. NOW.” he glowered at you.

You could not react immediately, you wanted to slap him in the face after all that happened. You wanted to see him swim in a muddy pond. You wanted to see him suffer.

“Or do you want me to drag you towardth the car?” He snapped at me.

“Can you even drag me towards your car? I doubt that.” you amusingly answered, trying to get on his nerves.

“Well, let me prove that to you.” He caught your arm and pulled you towards his car. He opened the front seat door and gestured you to get in. You obeyed but mocked his face when you got in.

He went to the opposite side and got in the driver’s seat. He took off his dirty shirt and tossed it on the back seat. Your eyes lingered on his toned body. He was not the six-packed type guy, but damn, he had a purely good-looking body. You looked away immediately, pretending to be interested on the students rushing for their next class. He made a quick rummage through his backpack and took out a clean white shirt. In one swift movement, he put it on. He moved in near you, his face trying to seduce you. You continued to stare at him, your eyes obviously attempting to fight off the irritation. He leaned in more, his lips getting closer to yours by the time. His hot breath on your face.

 

“You know, that’ll never work on me.” You frankly told him. He paused and smiled.

“I knew it.” He snickered as he leaned back in his seat. He started the engine and drove.

“Where are we going?” You asked, immediately covering your body with your skinny arms.

“You wanted a skirt.” He said, his eyes on the road.

“So?” Your eyes narrowed towards his direction.

“I’ll get you one.” He answered straight.

“Oh.” You sank into your seat, ashamed by what you did earlier.

 

His car stopped in front of a store. He got out and opened the door for you. You shyly got out of the car. He made a quick glance at you before smirking as you entered the store.

“I know I look gross but can we keep it a bit discreet?” You caustically said before rolling your eyes.

“I’m thorry. I can’t help it.” He uttered, covering his mouth with his hand while laughing.

“This was your fault.” You pinpoint at him.

“I did not mean it.” He held up his hands in a defensive way.

“Why are we even here?” you asked as you looked around the store.

“Look at you.” He gestured towards a dirty girl in front of the mirror.

“I-I was just kidding, you know? I wanna go home.” You spoke.

“We’re already here. I’ll pay for it.” He said and smiled at you in a very soothing manner.

“No, no. I-I can handle it.” You said and shook your head.

“No. It wath my fault.” He said and pushed you towards an empty stall.

 

After that, he drove you back to your house. You apologized for what you have done earlier and he dismissed it with a smile. When you got outside the car, he said in a shaky voice, “ I’ll thee you here tomorrow.”

“What?” you asked, stunned by what he had said. He was going to meet you here tomorrow.

“I’m going to meet you here tomorrow.” He said frankly.

“What for? To discuss ransom matter about your car?” you joked, trying to shake off expectation from your mind.

“No.” he laughed, showing off his pearly white teeth. “I’m going to give you a ride.”

“Why?” You asked, taken aback by his being too frank.

“I don’t want to see you spilling mud over some other poor guy’s car. And I don’t want to see you in a soiled skirt ever again.” He said as he cleared his throat, probably avoiding the awkwardness forming in the air. He tried to pronounce the letter S properly. How cute.

You smiled at him. He was cute, in a very good way. You sheepishly answered “Okay” before turning your back at him.

 

“Hey.” He called out.

“Yeah?” you looked back again, the smile still visible on your face.

“I don’t know your name yet.” He asked, smiling back at you.

 

You rushed towards him and whispered your name on his ear. You smiled at him before leaving, muttering a “See you tomorrow” before walking out.

 

Things have changed since then.