Chapter 1

Experimental

Experimental

       The liquid slowly trickled into the glass. It was blood red like wine with the aroma of home grown black cherries and incense. Niel reached over C.A.P and stopped him from pouring the unknown liquid into the glass.

 "Before you pour that cup would you mind telling me what it is?" Neil said in the cutest voice he could manage under C.A.P's harsh glare.

"If I told you, I would have to kill you," was the response Neil got.

"And we wouldn't want such beautiful fat lips like yours to be cold an lifeless, now would we?" C.A.P crooned as Niel's face got red.

"How do I know that whatever that is," Niel jerked his thumb over to the bottle of the offending liquid. "won't kill me?" He questioningly asked.

"You will just have to trust me. Now quit being such a baby and come have a drink with me," C.A.P groweled.

"But Huyng... I am too young to drink things with poisons in them," Neil pouted.

"Quit acting like a little kid you turned 19 yesterday and we havent got to celebrate yet. And you know what? If I remember correctly, you promised not to use that little baby voice unless it was just us," C.A.P said, a smile pulling at the corners of his lips.

"What are you talking about Huyng? What kid voice? And it's only us here. No one else," Niel, still using his childish voice, squeaked.

"Niel, the sooner you have a taste of my drink the sooner you will know if I've poisoned it."

"Huyng I know you poisoned it. I saw you slip a small bottle up your sleeve when I asked you what it was. And besides, poisons make me sleepy. Just thinking about them is making me sleepy. Huyng can we rest? I just got a new futon. We could rest there," Niel said.

"Fine. We can rest on your new futon. But only for a little while. Then you will get up and try my drink," C.A.P declared. The two boys walked over to Neil's new futon for a rest, and because of its small size had to squeeze close together for both to rest at the same time.

---

Niel woke up about 30 minutes later to a warm feeling on his . When he looked over he saw C.A.P's hand firmly planted on his hind quarters. "HUYNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" Niel screamed. "Huyng wake up NOW," Niel demanded.

"You ready to try my drink now little rascal?" C.A.P said smiling