Chapter V

White Cloud

 

“khun ,come here! Let talk with mom”.Nichkhun sat beside his mom.

“What’s wrong with your face?i’ve been watching u the whole time during party.aren’t u happy in our first-time-celebrate- together party?”

“No,mom .it’s not like that.it’s  just I’m tired.that’s all”

“ok dear.I can’t stay beside u for a long time . So, did I miss something? Tell mom about your school’s life”

“him..nothing special..go to school..back to home..do homework and assignment.that’s so boring”,nichkhun pouted.

“how about your girlfriends?”

“I don’t have any girlfriend mom”

“Really?”

“yeah”

“Great son.because I’ve arranged your marriage with the daughter of my business partner.”

“What? Who? When?”

“She’s called victoria .now she’s studying in US. she’s perfect.pretty,smart,kind-hearted .i’m sure u’ll love her as soon as u meet her”

“But I haven’t met her before.i’m not sure I’ll love her or not.what if I don’t love her ? I can’t marry the one I can’t even love”,khun complained .

“dear.love isn’t everything. I won’t ask from u so many things.I’m just hope u to grow up like the others child , married with the good girl and live happily ever after.That’s all mom want from u”

“But mom ,how can I happy when I live with the one I don’t love.I don’t care about how rich or how clever  or how much she pretty .I just care about how much she love me and how much I love her.i believe how difficult my life is,I can live happily when I’m with the one I love the most”

“do u think I haven’t possessed such a great love?I had khun.When I’m in love with your father,the world’s mine.That’s why I dropped all the things I belonged and went with him to Thailand ,so far away from my home. I wasn’t afraid because I had him.But what did I got in return? He betrayed you and me because he’s in love with someonelse.It’s all because of what u call love again.Love is just part of your life dear.Not  your whole life.Go and sleep khun.You may be tired”

Nichkhun went out from his mom’s room.His mind was confused and  nearly exploded.His best friend ignored his special day and his mom arranged his life without his acknowledgement.

“Woo..how can u?if the whole world against me, at least u should stand beside me.where are u when I need u the most”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The sun is warm.The breeze smelled so frash . Wooyoung looked around his beside.The whole place filled with Lily flower.

“Hey! Woo ! come here .Play with me” ,he heard nichkhun’s voice.He looked around and saw Nichkhun played with flowers not very far from him.He ran to reach him.Then,he saw nichkhun  climbed onto white cloud.

“Come here woo!It feel so soft”.Nichkhun smiled and shouted him.

“He smile…smile like sunshine..smile like the cloud which surrounding him.. so pure..yet...so innocent. I don’t know which is the brightest.The sun? the cloud or his smile?” ,Wooyoung talked to himself.

“What’re u doing woo?come here and play with me”

“But I’m scared khun.if I climb that’s cloud ,it'll spilt and I’ll fall down”,wooyoung shouted back.

 “don’t worry.see I’m sitting in here.i don’t fall down,do i? c’mon”,nichkhun assured him.

“ok then” ,wooyoung accepted.

Wooyoung  looked around and he found the white cloud floating beside him.He stepped there and tried to fly toward Nichkhun.He’s almost there.Nichkhun gave his hand.He tried to grabbed his.Suddenly, he heard the thunder and the cloud turned red,then he fell.

“Khunnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“ho..u wake up kiddo”,he heard the woman’s voice.

“where am i?”

“The hospital  ofcourse.you fainted and your employer carried u here”

“ho..thanks to him..wait…. what’s time is it now?”

“It’s half past 8”

“Wh….at!!!!!! noooooooooo!!”

He run from the clinic as fast as he could.Khun must waited him at the school’s gate.He wasn’t sure khun’ll wait him till now or not.Please god! Help me to reach in time.

When he reached school’s gate, he found on one.”ofcouse , how can he wait me till this hour.”

Wooyoung felt he lost the world.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….The The next day

Wooyoung found nichkhun at school’s corridor .He ran to him.

“hyung.wait”

Nichkhun pretended not to hear him.But wooyoung reached him and grabbed his hand.

“hyung.Let’s talk.I can explain you about yesterday”

“Wait.Let me talk to u first woo.I waited for u yesterday but u didn’t come.Do u know yesterday’s my birthday? “

“I know hyung.but.. something came up and I had to go out to do”

“U already know my birthday.but u didn’t come yesterday?what a great friend you are ! ya’know..i’m enough. From the day we’ve been friend to the day now,I’m the one who always try to reach u.I invited to come to my home when my mom’s gone,u never came .I try to sleep over your home but u never welcome.do u know why I want to stay with u?Because I’m scare . My dad leaves me.and I’m scare whether  my mom leave me soon.whenever I’m alone at home.I can’t sleep.Do u remember one summer night, I’m too scare and dying to meet you so I came to your shop.what did u reply me.u said go back.i’m busy  and gave me a cold shoulder all the time I was eating.Besides, you know all about me.but I don’t know about you.i don’t know who’s ur parents . why u live such a evil women who u called aunt.i don’t know why don’t u laugh much.i don’t know why u don’t want to hang out with me.i  don’t even know why u only talk to me at school and refused to talk to me outside school. I hope if I stick around u ,one day u’ll recognize me as ur best friend.But now  I’m really tired. So,if u don’t want me,I won’t force u anymore.I won’t  tag beside u like little puppy anymore.”

After he finished long talk,nichkhun went out.He heard the soft sob from wooyoung but he just ignored him.

“Did my words so harsh? Can I live without him? “ .No, He wasn’t sure.
“But he ignored my birthday.he deserve it. “ nichkhun pouted.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Ho.. god..i made my woo baby cry..i’m sorry!!! bad author… everyone’ll hate u >.<

I know my writing is **..but still, I want more viewer s,  subscriber and  comments.

Thanks again for reading my fic.. I’ll try harder to write this more beautiful and attractive.

If u want to suggest me anything, don’t hesitate to leave ur thoughts. Wish u all the best :)))