You're my peace of mind

Beautiful in my eyes

 

I think I’m ugly

“Hey!”

And nobody wants to love me

“Heeey!”

Don’t lie to my face—

“Yah Reina!”

BUMP.

Reina’s train of thought was interrupted when her friend shoved her a bit. “E-eh?” she asked

“Aish. Come on, Reina. Get yourself together.” Her friend irritatingly said

“What?”

“Yah. You haven’t even entered yet. Your name.”

Reina faced the counter and looked at the young lady who was waiting for her name so she could get her name encoded on the computer.

“R-Reina Suetsugu.”

“Thank you.”

She smiled back at the lady and nodded before walking away from the counter.

“Namie-ah…”

“Yeah?” Namie turned to her

“Do you think we’ll get lucky?”

“Ofcourse!” Namie answered pumping the air with her fist “We have to!” Reina smiled at her friend who was always optimistic. “I can’t wait.” Reina said clasping her hands together.

She turned to face a glass and frowned. No . No matter how lucky one can get, he won’t  fall for a face like this, nonetheless of a fan, she thought and sighed. Her fair skinned face crowned by auburn brown hair filled the glass. She was a bit chubby thus adding to the decline of her self-confidence.

On the other hand, the face that joined hers on the glass thought otherwise.

“Yah, Reina. Stop checking yourself out.” Namie sighed and Reina smiled.

--

D-Day. The day of the fan meeting. The crowd was huge and were on edge as they waited for the boys to arrive.

Reina and Namie stood in front, thanks to certain sources they decided to come extra early just to get the best spot. They held their albums close to their chest, most had bought albums as entries for a raffle and all were hopeful to be on stage with BIGBANG.

“Aigoo, Namie… I’m nervous.” Reina squirmed and gripped her album tighter. “Yah Reina. Grip it in any harder and it might crack I’m telling you.” Namie scolded.

Reina nodded and at that moment the lights began to flicker and the venue was filled with thousands of yellow dots and was immediately taken over with screams.

“Yes!”

The speaker sang accompanied by an electronic beat and the crowd went wild.

BOOM.

Fireworks went off and from the stage jumped 5 men.

“BIG BANG is back!”

The crowd sang along.

“Let me hear you now, B to the I to the…”

“Bang! Bang!” answered the crowd.

“One more time now, B to the I to the…”

“Bang! Bang!”

“About love!” The intro was short and 5 heavenly bodies stood before the crowd.

“What’s up yorobeunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?” the charismatic leader screamed and as if by cue the crowd screamed towards them.

“Yo, yo, yo!” sang Taeyang

“Oh my God, Reina!” Namie screamed Reina screamed along. Her eyes were then glued to the tall, completely clothed man beside Taeyang

TOP.

He wore shades – a bit upsetting on Reina’s opinion – besides his deep and y voice she loved his strong eyes. And with no effort at all, she was completely under Top’s spell.

“Aigoo… It’s so refreshing to see all these pretty girls…” Seungri charmed.

The crowd spazzed.

“You really do have a way with words, don’t you?” TOP spoke.

“Yah. I got it all from GD-hyung.” Defended the maknae

Jiyong pouted earning aww’s and screams from the fans.

 

“That’s right. G-Dragon has always been the charmer.” Daesung continued and the members agreed.

“It’s Top who’s the charmer!” Jiyong yelled and paused for a while to let the fan girl screams settle down. “With just his eyes he can swoon any girl.” Jiyong continued and tried to mimick his hyung’s eye movements. “Ahh.. Hyung…” Top sighed “That’s right. He’s the most popular isn’t he?” Daesung said

 

Top scratched the back of his head and he giggled his embarrassed giggle, his long dimples appearing. “Hyung you should take off your shades.” Seungri said pointing to his own eyes. “Yah! Where’s the camera? Face here! Face here!” Daesung and Seungri cheered.

 

“Ani. I don’t want to.” Top boomed.

Reina frowned.

The fans reacted in distraught.

“Oppa!” “Please!” “Top Oppa!!”

“I don’t want to look at a camera.” Top smirked  “I want to look at all these pretty VIPs when I do.”

Reina’s heart pumped.

“Oppa!!” she screamed along, her cheeks were sore from smiling so hard and watched TOP face the crowd.

“Omo hyung! You are so cheesy.” Seungri snortily remarked. Jiyong and Taeyang were laughing their heads off by the side. Top smirked and looked around the whole venue.

Reina held her lightstick to her chest, her heart tightening. She couldn’t breathe properly when she thought that Top had gotten eye contact with her.

Top smirked.

Wait, did he?

The world went silent for a while and Top smiled before tearing their eye contact off and looked at the whole crowd.

“Omo Reina did he just—“ Namie’s comment was cut off by Daesung

“Everybody count with me!”

“I think—“ Reina couldn’t finish her sentence

“Hana…” Seungri began

Everybody counted along

“Deul…”

Reina stared intently

“Ce!”

At that moment Top took his shades off and flashed his killer stare that sent a hundred of girls swooning.

The fan girl screams were deafening and the rest of the members just giggled. Top looked around and returned his vision towards Reina. The poor girl gripped her light stick tight and could swear her chest was going to burst at any moment. When Top stripped his eyes away from her screams of envy rang around Reina.

 

“Omo! So much feedback!” Daesung commented. “Hey Daesung, you sound jealous.” Jiyong commented in between laughs causing the rest of the boys to crack up. Daesung pouted and huffed putting his fists by his waist.

“Maybe the raffle is no use for us.” Seungri pouted “Yeah. Maybe all the girls that’ll get picked will choose Top!” Jiyong added

The crowd cheered for them

“No! Oppa!! I will choose you!”

“Oppa let me love you!!” Namie screamed along with the other fans

 

“Aniyah! The fans love all of us! Right?!” Daesung cheered and flapped his arms up and downs wanting to hear more from the crowd. “Let’s start, then!” Taeyang said before a huge raffle box started to elevate from the stage.

 

“Omo, Reina this is it!” Namie squeeled and shook around “Oh my God Namie I can’t—“ Reina screamed along with the rest of the fans.

 

One by one the boys picked up 5 pieces of paper.

 

“Oh! I like this one’s name. Her name is so y!” Seungri commented on his piece of paper.

“Whoever I pick – even if she’s not y she’s still pretty in my eyes.” Top smirked and this melted the hearts of the fans. “y is in the mind.” he continued

“Did you hear that?!” Namie screamed towards Reina and she blushed furiously.

“Hyung… You made me sound bad.” Seungri pouted and Top laughed as he face palmed. “Let’s get started! I want to meet our VIPs!” Jiyong screamed

 

“Akina Fujimiya!” Taeyang announced

“Sherine Yap!” chirped Seungri

“Na Chu Li!” Daesung sang

“Oh Namie!” Jiyong giddily spoke

 

Reina’s hearing almost rang from Namie’s screaming before she faced Reina. They held each other’s shoulders “Did I? Did I?” Namie stammered as she jumped in sheer bliss. “You did! You did!” Reina screamed back

 

“And last but not the least…” Reina held on to Namie’s hand tight – and a little bit of reality struck her when she realized that chances of her getting picked got slim.

 

“Eom Gyu Ri” Top boomed