Reporting Trouble

My Husband is From INFINITE

You woke up the next day to the sound of someone knocking on the door to your hotel room. 

'Who is that? Uhh... What time is it? What the... It is only 7 in the morning, whatever this person wants, it better be good. Wait- oppa wouldn't like it if I just answered to anyone, hmm, I wonder who is it? Let's see.' You thought to yourself.

You grabbed an overcoat and walked half sleepily to the door and peeked through the peep-hole in the door. The person outside your door wasn't someone you recognised, he was dressed in numbers of coats and a scarf tied around his neck and he was definetely not a Korean or a French. You were about to open the door and ask the man want did he want when you noticed the reporter ID clipped to the collar of his coat. You stiffled a gasp, thinking he might be able to hear you from outside, you quietly walked over to where the phone was and politely asked the operator to connect you to room 438, Woohyun-oppa's room.

"You are now connected to Mr. Nam Woohun's room, Ms. Jennifer Park." The operator said in a kind voice.

" Thank you, very much." You replied.

There was the beeping of a phone connecting, after a while, you heard Woohyun-oppa's dreamy voice. 

"Hello? Who is this?" He sounded really sleepy.

"Me." You replied in a sweet voice with aegyo. *Knock, knock, knock.* Apparently the reporter was not going to give up.

"Well, hello, Me. What's wrong Jen? It's not really not really you to call people very early in the morning." There was a tinge of worry in Woohyun's voice.

"Well, don't get upset or freak out, but there is a repoter outside my door- and don't worry- I didn't answer the door. The reason why I called you is because he, the reporter, wouldn't quit, it seems as though he has really high hopes of trying to, maybe, interview me."

" Wait there, give me six minutes." He said and click, he put the receiver down. 

'Be here soon. That reporter is giving me the creeps, and I miss you.' You thought to yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's words:

Sorry for the short chapter, yet again. SO much school work and preps for the finals.

I will try to have a longer chapter by this weekend, hwaiting!  :)

*Currently looking for a new graphic artists to design a poster for the story. If interested, please message me*