Head-Start

My Husband is From INFINITE

I just got off the plane from New York to Paris to see my Fiance',  Woohyun's band, INFINITE, concert, when someone called my name. When I turned to the source of the voice, I spotted Amy, my future sister-in-law. She waved and rushed to me giving me a breathtaking bearhug.

"Jennifer Nam, my sister, my big bro's wife." Amy said.

"Not yet. The wedding is next month , when the tour is over. You know that." I replied.

"Of course I know that. Next month isn't that far away, anyway. I got to get a headstart on it, can't I?" Amy smirked.

"Sure you can. But it would cause the paparazzi to tail me and Woohyun everywhere if someone heard that." I replied.

"You're too cautious," she laughed, "Come on. Woohyun's waiting for you back at the hotel."

________________________________________________________________________ 

 

When I opened the door to the hotel room, I saw Woohyun sitting down on the couch watching TV. He had not noticed that I came in, so, I decided to surprise him. I walked behind him and was just about to shock him when he turned around and said, "Hey baby, I missed you so much. How was your flight? Any reporters or fans of mine tried to corner you to answer any question of theirs? Oh, and you SO have to stop doing that trick." He got up from the couch and hugged me.

"Well with you being so overprotective and all, hiring 6 bodyguards to protect me, nope. I guess not." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Jennifer Park, you know how much I love you. Anyway, if anything happened to you, your parents would kill me." He said with a laugh and kissed me. "So, do you want to go out and have dinner?"

"Sure. After you help me with my luggage, and after I have a shower and get dressed." I said.

Woohyun just laughed and went to get the luggage.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurthors' words:

So, how did you like the first chapter? It's a short chapter but just right for the first chap'.

I have no poster yet but if any of you out there could help me make one, I would be so grateful...

Anyway, I can only update once or twice a week because of school and there are the final exams coming up, so I hope all of you can be patient.

Thank you!

Currently looking for a new poster designer. If interested, please message me.