Day One [2/3]

40 Days Cruise With Them ?!

Chapter 2

 

Knock knock... Someone was at their door, knocking.

 

"COMING!" Tiffany yelled as she stood up and walked towards the door. She swung it opened and stared at the person infront of her. Her face immediately turned dark. "What?" She asked rudely.

 

"HEY!" The guy at the door greeted and pushed Tiffany aside. He stepped into their cabin and his friend joined in.

 

"Who is it?" Jessica looked up from the magazine she was reading. "Are you okay Tiff- OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HELL. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!"

 

"What?" The guys repeated.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jessica screamed and threw the magazine at the boys. Siwon dodged and the magazine landed on Donghae's face instead.

 

"OW. WHAT THE HECK MAN. YOU MAD ?" Donghae rubbed his face and glared at Jessica.

 

Tiffany emerged from behind the boys and slapped Donghae's head.

 

"GET OUT!" Tiffany yelled. "WE DO NOT WELCOME YOU HERE!" Jessica nodded and threw a pillow at Siwon but he dodged and it hit Donghae, AGAIN.

 

"URGH WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE GETTING ATTACKED?!" Donghae yelled in frustration and Siwon laughed.


"GET OUT!" Tiffany repeated angrily. She pulled both Donghae's and Siwon's ears, pulling them towards the door.

 

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Donghae and Siwon cried in unison as they tried to stop Tiffany from pulling their ears.

 

"It hurts!" Siwon complained, trying to pull Tiffany's hand away from his ears but that made it worse.

 

"THEN GET OUT!" Tiffany removed her hands from their ears when they reached the door. She opened the door and signalled the boys to get out.

 

"B-but, we were just being nice and visiting our neighbour!" Donghae whined like a little kid and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"TIFFANY DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Tiffany immediately dodged as a pillow flew over her and slammed into Donghae's face. Tiffany giggled and turned around to see the smugly-lit-face of Jessica. "I'm such a great aimer." Jessica complimented herself and gave Tiffany two thumbs up.

 

Donghae groaned in frustration as Siwon laughed his head off at him. "Oh shut up Siwon." Donghae smack Siwon's chest and walk out of the room.

 

"Owwwww." Siwon pretended that it hurts alot by clutching his chest. "My darling ~ Why did you hit my y chest?" Siwon yelled after Donghae in a girly voice. The girls rolled their eyes at him.

 

"Seriously?" JeTi said in a monotonous voice.

 

"Hey catch ya later sistersssssss." Siwon said in a girly voice and winked at them before running out.

 

Tiffany slammed the door shut.

 

"Jessica, this trip is going to be a heck lot of crap. Their cabin is right opposite ours. WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD LET THEM STAY IN THE CABIN RIGHT OPPOSITE OURS?!" Tiffany complained and pulled her hair.

 

[A/N : Oh me, an awesome one. :3 l3lisscuitte will MUAHAHHAHHAHAA.]