Day One [1/3]

40 Days Cruise With Them ?!

Chapter 1

 

"Woah you two are soooo lucky to be able to go to the cruise!" Their good friend Yoona cheered.


"And with the two hottest kingka!" Sooyoung chimed.

 

"That's so unfair. I want to go!" Yuri complained, kicking the pillows.

 

"Its not lucky when it comes to us, going with them." Jessica pointed out and slammed her luggage shut.

 

"Woah, chill babe. You two and the two kingka's hatre for each other has nothing to do with us." Sooyoung threw a pillow at Jessica.

 

"HEY!" Jessica whined as she kicked the pillow away.

 

"I'm glad we are able to spend our summer holiday on the cruise instead of finding jobs like we did last year." Tiffany said and Jessica nodded.

 

"Pffft, no fair. So we have to work again..." Yoona the ice-cream in one of her hand while another was pushing Sooyoung's head away from the ice-cream.

 

"And we need to start looking for a college." Yuri stated.

 

"Yeah that's good. You three can have more time to look for schools and jobs while we have to wait till we come back." Jessica pouted.

 

"I guessed all the colleges would be already full by the time we apply." Tiffany and Jessica started sulking at a corner while Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung started laughing and clapping.

 

"Oh yea! Don't fall in love with Siwon and snatch him away from me okay?" Sooyoung warned, holding a fork that come out of nowhere, at Tiffany and Jessica's face.

 

"And Donghae's mine!!!" Yoona screamed loudly.

 

"Why would we?" Tiffany asked, raising an eyebrow. "They are our archenemy." Jessica nodded.

 

We definitely wouldn't. They said inside their head. [A/N: Or maybe...not *wiggle eyebrows* MUAHAHHAHA. I control the story anyway *peace*]

 

 

 

 

She squinted her eyes as she looked out of the window. She could see a rough vision of the pier. She felt the warmth of the Sun on her face and pulled back from the window. It was quite a warm day, with the clouds all missing. The sky was just a patch of pale blue with the bright yellow Sun at a corner. It looked just like a art piece any kid would draw. Jessica tucked her hair behind her ears and sighed. She was feeling half-excited and half-reluctant about the cruise. First, it's her first cruise ever. Secondly, she's going with her best friend. But on the other hand, she's also going with her two arch enemies. Also, it is 40 days of torture.

 

"Uhm, earth to Jessica!" Tiffany waved her hands around Jessica's face. She blinked.

 

"Sorry. What?"

 

"We are here." Tiffany climbed out of the car and started spinning around. Jessica smiled and followed out, holding tightly on her beach hat.

(this is what Jessica is wearing, XD But she's not at the beach ~)

 

(this is what Tiffany is wearing xD Just remove the mic and tadaaa)

 

"WOW! THAT'S OUR SHIP, JESS!" Tiffany pointed at a huge ship stopped at the nearest dock.

 

"Woah." Was all Jessica could mouth.

 

"Jessica." She snapped out of her trance and looked at her appa. "Take care, arasso?" Her appa said as he carried their bags out.

 

"Ne..." Jessica nodded. She looked at her umma who opened her arms at Jessica. "Bye umma, Bye appa."

 

"Bye darling." Her parents said as they gave Jessica a last hug. After her parents were gone, the two of them carried their luggages and bags and wobbled to the dock. They showed the ticket to the crew members and they escorted them into their cabin. They were given Cabin 208. [A/N : And the boys got 211, which is directly opposite theirs LOLOLOL >:D]

 

 


written on : 10 September 2012