Chapter 3

Love Machine Kim Jongdae

"Hyoyoung, what are you doing here?" Chen asked. She set her suitcases down. "I came to see my big brother!" She stuck her tongue out at Chanyeol. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. *Oh... His sister...  She turned to look at you. "Who's this Jongdae? Is she your girlfriend?" Hyoyoung asked. Jongdae looked at you. "She's just a friend," He said as Chanyeol sighed loudly. "What's up with your attitude Yeol?" She crossed her arms. He shook his head. "Nothing's wrong," He said as she whacked his arm. "Ow!" Chanyeol rubbed his arm. She smiled innocently. "Hyoyoung, you have to sleep on the couch! Haha~" Sehun stuck his tongue out at her. "Why?" She asked. "Because Miyoung's sleeping in the other room-" Chanyeol said. "Miyoung can sleep with me," Jongdae spoke. You looked at him with wide eyes. "Jongdae, I can just-" Miyoung said as Jongdae hushed his sister. "No, it's okay. Miyoung will be fine with me,"Jongdae looked at you. "Oh, y-yeah, it's fine," You nodded to Hyoyoung. She nodded. "Okay, then," She headed to the other room. 

"Hyoyoung doesn't get along with Chanyeol and Sehun very well," Jongdae told you. You nodded. You walked to the room and got your stuff and moved it into Jongdae's room. After you moved your stuff, you sat in the kitchen. "Jongdae, you didn't introduce me to your friend," Hyoyoung told him. He sighed. "That's Miyoung, she'll be staying here for a while, due to family problems, it's better for her not to know what's going on with her family," He old his siter. *Wait, what?* You looked at Jongdae. "What do you mean by it's better for me not to know? Do you know what's going on with my family?" You asked Jongdae. He didn't look at you. He gulped. "I-i was just kidding," He rubbed his neck. You walked up to him and crossed your arms. "Do you know about my family?" You asked him. He shook his head. "Aniyo..." He said as the door bell rang. Everyone froze. "Jongdae, Miyoung, open up!" It was Mrs Kim. **

"Aigoo, kids.." She said as the door knob twisted. *WE'RE DOOMED...* Mrs Kim walked in looking at the guys. "Why are your friends here?" She asked and smiled. Nobody answered. She just smiled. "Uhh, omma! Anyeong!" Hyoyoung hugged her mom trying to get rid of the awkwardness. "I missed you so much!" She hugged her mother tightly. "H-hyoyoung? My daughter Hyoyoung? Omo!! My beautiful daughter is home!!" She hugged her back. The guys just stood awkwardly. "It's been so long!! How was your trip to America?" Mrs Kim asked her daughter. "It was great!" Hyoyoung smiled. The two of them had a conversation while the guys started going out. "See ya later Kim Jongdae!" Xiumin whispered and closed the door. Jongdae waved. 

"Omma, why are you home already?" Jongdae asked. "My flight got delayed, I had to stay at your aunt's house," She said as she put her bags in her room. You just stood not saying anything. Mrs Kim looked at you. You bowed. "Miyoung, how was your night?" She asked. You remembered what happened. "It was great," You smiled. Jongdae looked at you with an oh-really? look. You looked at him and shook your head. He smirked. "I'm hungry~" Hyoyoung looked for food. "I'll cook," You said as you took out some ingredients.

Sorry, another short update. School. school school... I HATE YOU.