Chapter 1

I study in a Boy's School and its a secret.

" Kamsahamnida! " the girl shouted and smiled at the last customer.

Her smile was weak of tiredness yet bright. When the last customer was not longer be seen. she slumped her body to the nearest chair she can see and sighed her weariness, but stil didnt do anything.

" Boram! You did well today " her boss said as her patted her shoulder and waved at her " I will leave the restaurant to you... See you tomorrow "

His sense was not longer be feel, she sighed again " I always do " she whispered.

She stood up wearily and started moping the floor alone then wiped the table reassuring that it was clean. Then she walked to the kitchen and cleaned it up.

After a few minutes, she finished the business needed that needed to be done and she took the keys out and locked the door of the restaurant.

Coming out from her night shift and feeling tireder than before. Her body shivered as the wind flew in my flesh then she put my jacket to cover the cold and trying her best not get a cold.

As she walked to the dark alley. Only a lamp post were standing which made her more frightened like hell and she started to quicken her pace. Sensing someone - or few people - following her, she didnt dare to look back. Instead, she looked infront of her eyes.

Dark, cold and foggy.

The wind shivers her spine again and she rubbed both of her hands to her arms side by side, decreasing the cold her flesh. Then blew on her icy fingers.

It was her first time doing night shift and if she do so, not this late.

Her heart begun to race like a wild horse as she heard steps coming at her back. She continued doing her actions until she heard shriek at her back which made her turn.

Showing few dark shadows at her back. She started running for her life while the mens - who were following her - did the same thing. Until she forgot her place and run to a random direction.

Unfortunately, the luck was not on her side. Now she can olny see is a wide tall wall infront of her when she looked at her left and right... it was all blocked by the mens who were following her.

She glared at them as the mens chuckled and came closer to her. She opened and screamed for help " HELP! HEL- " but a man covered while the two held her arms wide. She tried to budge but too strong for her and she is too tired coming out from the night shift work.

" Aw~ too bad, no one can hear you tonight my sweetheart " the man who were stopping her from screaming said.

She looked at him in disgust. He dared to call her 'sweetheart' as if he owns her. No one have her. She pushed forward as the flesh of the man touched her teeth and opened then bite as hard as she could, like a beast havent eaten a prey before.

The man yelped in pain and threw her to the floor. She tasted the blood on and spat it. She doesnt like the blood of that man. It tasted nasty.

Four mens came closer to her leaving the man yelped and screamed in pain as she pushed her foot and crawled to the floor. She gulped - a heavy one - and she decided to run. But a man was so quick to pull her long hair and pulled her head to him.

" Trying to escape eh? " the man who pulled her hair said and few nasty laughter filled the silent night.

Tears started filling her eyes with anger,pity and disgust. " What do you want? " she said in a very angry voice.

" Willing to do it eh? " the other man spoke - who grabbed one of her arms awhile ago - then they nodded in agree. They then pinned her to the nearest wall they can see and they traced her curvy body with their hands.

Tears started falling down her cheeks, " Please dont " she begged.

" We will have fun tonight " one of them said.

They started ripping her jacket like a beast while their lips. They held her arms as her hands turned into fist. She cried louder and louder.

After a few ripping, her top and and coat. Revealing her laced bra and she got more scared and closed her eyes tightly.

' Goodbye world. ' she thought.

" OI! " A low voice said

Her hopes gone up when she heard the low voice then the men looked at him then chuckled " Go away kid... "

" Okay then " he said which made her go crazy like hell. He is her hope but then she was wrong.

The men came back from what they were doing, she then tightened her eyes closed. But nothing came, no one touched her flesh. She then opened her eyes slowly and saw the men were looking at the guy

" I will not go without her " he said with a smirk on his face.

She jumped in happiness, and thanked god for saving her. The men got pissed then one of them walked towards him and threw a punched at him which he easily avoided it then he tried again but unsuccess.

After he threw a few punch to the mysterious guy, the guy held his arm then punched him in the face twice then used his knee to his it with the man's stomach. He squatted in pain while the two men stepped forward to punch him but unsuccesfully didnt. The guy leaped down then turned around and used his both hands and smacked both of their heads together and they became unconcious.

The two men got scared then started running, leaving Boram and the mysterious guy alone. An awkward silence came then a wind blew her and she shivered and tried to cover her flesh.

She took a little step forward then bowed " Thank you so much for saving me "

" Its okay " the guy said " Be careful next time okay? "

She nodded and she saw the guy's graceful smile which made her heart thumped non-stop. Another cold wind blew on her and she shivered. The guy noticed then took of his jacket and took a step forward to her while she stepped back.

" Its okay " he reassured to her, and she trusted his words.

He took another step to her until he was very close to her. He put his jacket infront of her. She looked at him as he did the same. Their eyes sparkled, Boram looked away first then looked down

" Thanks again " she said.

" Its okay... " he said so softly which soothed the pain memory awhile ago. He scratched the back of his head "uhm... I got to go now "

She nodded and bowed again " Thank you so much " she said again in a millionth times.

" Should I walk you home? " he asked nervously. She looked at him confusedly " uhm.. what i mean is... So you will be safe "

Boram smiled at him " Yes please? "

" As your service Mam " He halted and a sweet laugh came out from and he did the same.

They walked silently until they reached her house. They stopped there for awhile.

" So its here huh? " he said as he scratched his head.

" Yeah, th- " but he interrupted her " Its okay "

She pouted then they laughed again. After the end of the laugh, another awkward silence came.

" I'll go in now " she said then he nodded. But to his surprise, she tiptoed and kissed his cheeks. " Bye " she said then run insde her house.

Boram slid her tired body to her door as her cheeks burning of shyness and embarassment. But a smile - a sweet smile - formed on her lips.

' My night shining armour ' she thought.

On the other hand...

The guy outside from her house touched his cheeks and felt both if his was burning like fire. He took a deep breath then started walking while touching his cheeks.