Chapter 2: Say Goodbye...

I study in a Boy's School and its a secret.

Chapter 2: Say Goodbye...

 

A boy was lying on the couch watching T.V when he looked up, he saw his sister, who is bright red. Worriedly, he quickly sat up and looked at his sister confusedly.

" noona? Why are you so red? " he asked then touched his sister's forehead, but she isnt hot at all.

" Im fine...dont worry " Boram said.

Karam cutely pouted " You sure? You're bright red you know... "

she gasped then touched her cheeks then patted it " am i? "

the boy grinned thinking of teasing his sister.... or maybe something did happen...

"Yes! " Karam squeeled then playfully nudged his sisted " Did something happened? " while his brows are raising up and down.

" Nothing... " she said then sighed " just tired "

Boram walked to the couch then slumped her body then hold the remote. Karam stood there for a second then sighed heavily. He then sat next to her then took the remote from her then turned the T.V off.

" Yah! im watching! " Boram said annoyed.

Karam looked at her "noona... I have something to tell you... " and his voice were serious.

Nervously and tired were filling her. She sighed and looked at him

" I earned some money... " he continued with a sigh " Well... i bought a ticket to America... and.. "

" you are leaving me here? " boram added.

" yes but... Im leaving to earn money there too... also I have a friend there and we talked about everything! I can get a scholarship and after i finished my school i will work hard noona! "

Boram smiled and patted his head "If you wanted to... Gomawo "

Her brother hugged her tightly and nodded " Yes noona! And i promise that! "

" fighting! and take care okay? " Boram said while fixing his hair and he nodded. " lets sleep.. im tired "

They went to their own rooms and locked it. Boram washed her face and everything then went to her bed. A flashback of the shadow of the guy who saved her and she smiled.

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

She touched her heart then smiled " Am I inlove with him? "