Kim Jongin

My 6 Handsome Ghostly Roommates

~Hye Soo's Pov~

''Good morning mom.'' I said as I spoke to her on the phone. ''Oh morning sweetie. How are you? Is the house okay? Getting lonely? Did you eat breakfast yet?'' she bombared me with questions.

I laughed, ''I'm fine. I.. found some interesting things in the house. And I dont feel lonely at all. And no I haven't had breakfast yet.''

''Well dear you should eat breakfast. It's the most important-'' ''Meal of the day. Yes I know mom.'' I finished for her.

''Araso. I wont nag you. But why did you call? Miss your parents already?'' she said.

''I do but that's not why I called. I was wondering.. if I can move out. I know it's a lot of trouble and I just moved in yesterday and you had to pay all those movers and even painted the room but.. I just want to move.'' I said.

''Why?'' she said. ''I don't know.. Just because.'' I said, playing around with the hem of my skirt.

I heard foot steps and Kris came down in the same uniform I was in.

''Well you could move if you wanted to and money is not the problem but the problem is, that's the only house close to your school and your cousin. Other availible houses are out of town and you'd need to take a bus to school.'' my mom explained.

Kris propped his elbow on the counter and stared at me intently.

''A-ah.. okay mom. I understand. Thank you~ And dont you forget your breakfast either.'' I reminded her. ''Araso. I won't. Bye hon. Good luck on the first day of your new school!! Fighting!'' she encouraged me. I laughed and ended the call.

I didn't want to pester my mom anymore about the house thing. It was 7:25 and she has a lot of work later. I didn't want to bother her.

''Why... are you staring at me like that?'' I asked, putting my phone back. ''Your wearing the same uniform.'' he said.

I looked down and nodded. ''I didn't even know ghosts went to school.'' I said.

''Well they do. And.. are you going to stay here?'' he raised a brow.

''E-er. Yea. But.. I promise not to bother any of you! You guys could.. pretend i'm not here. or.. something. WHATEVER YOU WANT.'' I said quickly. His piercing eyes scared the hell out of me.

He smirked, ''Why do you seem so afraid?'' ''A-afraid? Me? Psh.. no." I said, scooting away from him.

He shrugged and walked to the living room. ''Gosh. He is scary..'' I murmured. ''Kris?'' Xiumin appeared next to me.

''HOLY .'' I jumped. ''..You have a loud voice.'' Xiumin said, covering his ears. ''S-sorry. How'd you.. get there?'' I asked, putting a hand over my chest.

''I was next to you the whole time. Was invisible.'' Xiumin shrugged and took an apple from the counter.

''That's.. creepy. Anyways, ghosts eat too?'' I titled my head to the side. ''Yes, ofcourse. But if we dont eat, it's not like we disappear forever. We just get very weak.'' Xiumin said, biting into his red bright apple. ''Ahh..'' I nodded, taking the green apple.

The rest of the guys came down in the same uniform. ''Morning.'' Luhan smiled at me. I nodded back as a response.

''We're going to go to school now. You.. want to walk with us?'' Chen asked. ''No i'm fine. I need to walk with my cousin.'' I said.

''You have a cousin?'' Tao perked up. I nodded. ''Is she cute?~'' Tao beamed. ''...Yes. 'Shes' very cute.'' I laughed.

What? I wasn't lying. Kai can be cute sometimes.

''Bye. See you at school.'' I waved and went off. I looked at my phone. Kai specially texted the directions to his house then we'd walk to school together.

~~

I knocked on his door. No response.

''Yah. Kim Jongin OPEN THE DOO-'' ''BOO!!!'' Kai shouted in my ear. ''.'' I screamed.

Kai toppled over with laughter at my reaction. ''AISH. Yah! Jongin, you freaking scared me!'' I crossed my arms.

''Sorry~ Just haven't seen my loving cousin in a long time. I wanted to see your scared face.'' he smiled and gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. 

''Ew..'' I wiped his saliva off. ''Second time I got scared this morning.'' I murmured. ''Huh? Second?'' Kai said, confused.

''Ah.. nothing. Now let's go. You need to help me get my schedule and show me all the classes.'' I said, pushing him from the back.

''Okay okay. But I have to warn you, my fangirls get jealous easily~ But i'll be there to protect my lovely cousin!'' Kai thumped his chest.

''Psh. Fangirls? Seriously? The weirdo ert Kim Jongin actually has fangirls?'' I raised a brow as I kept pushing him.

''Hey, you'd be surprised at how much girls want me.'' He shrugged.

We arrived at Yolo Academy in no time and Kai sure wasn't lying when he said he had fangirls.

Hoards of girls just ran towards him, attacking him like hungry cheetahs. I soon lost him in the crowd of girls.

''...I'll just look for the attendance office myself.'' I said to myself and held onto the backpack strap. I followed my awesome instincts and found the office.

I stood by the counter a lady with glasses assisted me. ''Here's your schedule and welcome to Yolo Academy.'' she said in a blunt voice and no expression. ''Uh. Thanks.'' I said, taking the piece of paper.

I bumped into a guy who was about the same height as me and had a charming smile.

''Hye Soo?'' he asked. ''A-ah nae.'' I said, charmed by this handsome guy. ''I'm Suho. Kai's friend. He texted me to help you to your classes since he got mobbed by girls.'' he laughed.

''I'm Hye Soo. Oh wait.. you already knew.. that.'' I said, rubbing the back of my neck. ''Cute. Now c'mon, you're first period is.. history, room 257. Ahh you're in the same class as Kai.'' he smiled, looking up from the paper.

''Hm. Okay.'' I nodded. ''I'll take you there. It's not far, just on the second floor.'' he said, grabbing my wrist.

He led me to my class and told the teacher I was new. ''Ah okay, you can sit next to.. Tao. Tao, please raise your hand.'' the teacher said. Tao looked to me and smiled, while raising his hand.

''Well, i'll be back after first period to bring you to your second period.'' Suho said. ''You dont have any classes with me?'' I asked.

''Nope. I'm a junior and you're a sophomore.'' Suho smiled. ''Ah.. okay. We'll you better go. You might be late.'' I said.

''Okay~ Bye, Hye Soo.'' he waved and left. I sat in my seat next to Tao.

''You're in this class.'' Tao smiled. ''Yea.. I suppose.'' I said.

Kai came in was panting and hair messy.

''Heh. Sorry teach, got mobbed by girls again.'' Kai laughed and fixed his disheveled hair. ''..All the time. Aish. Okay, just take a seat.'' the teacher motioned him.

Kai bowed and walked, he stopped at the table I sat on.

''Sorry I couldn't walk you to class. Girls. I told you I had fangirls.'' he winked and walked to his table. ''Yea yea, whatever Kim Jongin.'' I said.

''Oh and sup Tao hyung.'' Kai smiled and went to his table. ''You know Jongin?'' I asked. Tao nodded, ''Is he your boyfriend?''

''What? Jongin? Pshh. That's weird.'' I said. ''Ahhh.. Oh yeah. Who's your cousin? I want to meet her~'' he said.

''Oh you'll meet her.'' I smirked. ''..Scary smile. Okay..'' he said, scooting away from me slowly. I laughed.