Ghosts

My 6 Handsome Ghostly Roommates

~Kris' Pov~

Apparently.. She kicked him in the groin. ''A-are you ok? I'LL LOOK FOR A ICE PACK!'' she scrambled up and went downstairs.

''You all right?'' I asked. ''Yes, Duizhang. I'm just screaming out in pain on the ground because it's fun. SHE KICKED ME IN THE.. OFCOURSE IT HURTS.'' Tao said shouted.

''You should have turned invisible and you would have avoided it.'' Luhan shrugged. ''Well.. I didnt know she would kick me! If I did know, I would have turned invisible just in the time.'' Tao groaned, covering his private.

''Okay! I dont have any ice packs but uhm.. here.'' she shoved him a bag of peas. Tao quickly took it and put it on top of his private. ''Haah.. it's a little better. Xie xie.'' Tao smiled. 

''Uhm. Xie xie? I think it means thank you.. anyways, your welcome. I'm just sorry. WOAH WAIT. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?'' she jumped back.

''We live here.'' I said curtly. ''Nooo. I live here.'' she said. ''Well, we live here too. I'm Lay.'' Lay smiled.

''..I like that chip brand. Anyways, what do you mean? I moved in here today.'' she crossed her arms. ''Well we lived here for more than 6 years. Probably even longer.'' I crossed my arms too.

''..I'm confused.'' she pouted. Lay looked at me as if asking, 'Should we tell her?' I nodded.

''We're ghosts.'' Lay simply said. ''Really? That's.. cool. Okay tell me the real reason you're here.'' she said.

''He isn't kidding. We really are ghosts.'' Xiumin said. ''No you guys arent.'' she said. ''Oww.. yea. We are.'' Tao said, getting up slowly and plopping himself on the chair.

''Then.. do you know Casper?'' she beamed. ''...No. That's a kids movie. It's fictional.'' I raised a brow.

~Hye Soo's Pov~

''Oh.. lame.'' I pouted. ''So.. you really expect me to believe that you 6 are ghosts and you live here?'' I said.

The guy with the nice cheek bones nodded, ''You want proof?'' ''..Sure.'' I said. He held my hand. I tried to pull away but he had a tight grip on my hand.

''What are you doing?'' I questioned. ''You're invisible now.'' he said. ''What?'' I looked down. ''OH MY GOD. MY LEGS ARE GONE. AND YOU PERSON WHO'S HOLDING MY HAND, YOU'RE GONE TOO.'' I said, astonished.

''I'm invisible too, pabo.'' he laughed. He realeased my hand and I looked down, I saw myself again.

''Want more proof? Look.'' the guy with cute cheeks walked into the wall and he slammed right into it. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh.

''Oww. Okay wait.'' he said, rubbing his forehead. He tried again and he went right through the wall. My mouth was hanging.

They really are ghosts! That or they are very good magicians.

''Ok so.. you guys really are ghosts. But.. I thought you guys dont exist.'' I turned to them. ''We do. We are very well hidden you know.'' the tall guy with bushy eye brows said.

''Wait so.. do I have to move out?'' I asked Cheek bones. ''You dont have to if you dont want to. But we live here. We cant leave this place.'' Cheek bones said.

''What do you mean?'' I tilted my head to the side. ''..Sit down. We'll explain everything.'' Eyebrows said.

''Sit? There's no furniture-... where did all these come from?'' I said. All of a sudden chairs, beds, lamps and everything you need a bedroom appeared.

''It's ours. We kept it hidden since those people raided the house.'' Luhan said. ''Ahh..'' I said, taking a seat on the chair.

''Ok so now we'll explain. Well first of all, no we cant move out. This is house is ours and we'd have to live here even if its a thousands years we can move houses.'' Cheekbones said.

''So you guys.. cant go outside?'' I asked. ''No, we can. I just said we cant move houses. Doesnt mean we cant go outside. But if we are away from this house for more than 24 hours then we disappear forever.'' Lay explained.

''What if this house if.. torn down?'' I said. ''We also disappear forever.'' Lay said. ''Wait but why are all 6 of you in THIS house? Did.. all of you die here?'' I asked carefully, trying not to hurt any of their feelings.

''Actually.. we dont know anything about our past or how we died. We're not even sure if the names we have now are our real ones. We just made the names up for each other.'' Eyebrows said.

''Yea, i'm Xiumin. The guy with the cheekbones is Chen. The scary looking one if Kris. The cute one is Luhan, the one you kicked is Tao and Lay already introduced himself.'' Xiumin said.

I nodded, ''I'm Hye Soo.'' Lay smiled. ''Anymore questions?'' Kris asked.

''How else can you disappear forever?'' I asked curiously. ''Easy. Call the ghost busters.'' Tao joked. ''Really? So.. you guys can get into vacuums.?'' I said. ''No. That's also fictional.'' Kris said.

''What.. if one of your relatives show up and find you? Wont they be freaked out since you guys are supposed to be.. dead?'' I asked.

''Probably. But we already created new identities with the names we have. And the names we have now arent our real ones since we cant remember it.'' Luhan said.

''Should we tell her about the Dark Spirits?'' Tao titled his head to the side. The room became silent. ''W-whats that?'' I asked. It already sounded scary.

''They are bad ghosts. Also known as Dark Lords. They like to banish other ghosts into the underworld just for fun. They also scare humans and do other bad things I dont want to mention.'' Lay shivered.

''A-are there many Dark Spirits?'' I stuttered. ''..Not much. There are like only 1 out of 3 compared to us regular ghosts.'' Xiumin shrugged.

''Ah..'' I yawned. ''Sleepy?'' Lay smiled. I nodded tiredly. It was already 11:45. I have to enroll into Yolo Academy tomorrow.

''I'm going to sleep on the couch. Okay, night. And dont worry about me being here. Tomorrow morning i'll ask my mom if I can move out so I dont bother you guys.'' I yawned again and went downstairs.

~Lay's Pov~

''Was it a right choice to tell her all about ghosts?'' Chen questioned. ''She seems ok with it. I'm sure she wont tell some reporter or something.'' I chuckled.

''Okay, it's night. You guys go to bed.'' Kris slapped Tao's . ''...Duizhang! Ahh you have got to stop with all the skinship these days. I've already been kicked in the groin.'' Tao murmured and went to the next room.

They all scrambled to their rooms.

I went downstairs to see Hye Soo curled up. I took out my blanket and draped it over and tucked her in.

''I don't know why. But you seem so special. Good night.'' I said. I smiled, satisfied and went back upstairs.