Note 32

New Note

 

​this will probably be short since I'm updating on my ipooooooed.....

 

---------------

"hey sungjongie what's that?" Hoya asked pointing at the thing sticking out of my locker.

"Oh that's probably from L" I replied

"L? Who's that"

"idk for about a month now I've been getting these notes from someone who class themselves L" I opened my locker and out fell the familiar black envelope.

"why is it black?" Hoya asked

"idk I think It's L's favorite color" I replied

"hmmm so this L is your secret admirer"

"I guess you could say that, There's always a new note in my locker everyday after school"

"have you ever tried to catch who it is?"

"no" 

We were heading to the exit, I was looking down a the note in my hand when I suddenly hit someone. I fell on my and my note flew out of my hands.

"ooofgh"

"sungjong are you okay"

"I'm fine hyung" I got up and looked at who I bumped into and was met with the most handsomest  face I have ever seen.

"I'm sorry" the handsome stranger said.

"I Its ok it was my fault I wasn't watching where I was going" I mumbled looking away, when I looked back the stranger was smirking. 

"well it was partially my fault as well I wasn't looking also" he then reached his hand out to me" my name sungyu" he smiled at me.

"I'm sungjong" i said as I shook his hand

"Aaand I'm Hoya his over protective hyung so if you don't mind letting go of his hand well be taking out leave now" Hoya grabbed me by my hand and started pulling me to the entry way.

"I hope to see you again sungjong!"  I waved back at sungyu as Hoya kept pulling me to the school gates.

"hyung that was rude" I scolded 

"sungjong I want you to stay away from that guy"

"why ?"

" I don't have a good feeling about him"

"don't be ridiculouse hyung he seems nice" I said as we entered Finity cafe a little cafe we both worked at.

"looks can be deceiving sungjong, hey let's hurry and get dressed befor woohyun whines at us."

"ok" we headed to the back room , I went to my locker and put my bag inside that's when I realized I forgot my note.

"0m0! My note! I think I dropped it on the ground when I bumped into sungyu" I started to panic, " oh no, oh no, my note ! What if it was important!!!"

"what if-"sungjong-and what -Sungjong-and what if som-"SUNGJONG!!!!!  I jumped as Hoyas loud voice piped out of nowhere.

"neh hyung?"

"you looking for this?" he said as he waved a little black note in the air.

" Hyung ! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" I said jumping up and down

"aigoo here take it and hurry up and get dressed I'll meet you outside" Hoya handed me the letter and made his way to the exit. I pulled the note to m chest and let out a sigh of relief. I then sat down on one of the chairs and opened my 32nd note. 

Note 32

            Hello sungjong, i hope you had a nice day. I wish to meet you but it's still to early... 

Try not to work to hard... I hope you'll like my gift...

                       -L

" gift? What gift" I re-read the silver letters then decided to look inside the envelope. There inside it was a little black pouch. I pulled it out and turned it upside down to empty out its contents.

"wow it's so pretty" there lying in my palm was a chained charm bracelet wrapped with thread and  dangling from it was a beautiful metallic infinity sign. I touched the beautiful charm, I quickly put the bracelet on as I heard voices outside the door. I finished getting changed and headed out to the front of the shop.

"I can't wait to meet you to L" I whispered as I caressed my new charm bracelet.

 

 

 

 

 

----

Ok that was it kinda lame... Enjoy and comment

<3-143TOFU

SONGS:

Dj got us falling in love-TTS FT.EXO

Back in time-hang woo hyuk

MAMA-EXO M

Love on top-beyonce

the way you make me feel-Michael Jackson 

A new hope -broken iris

Blue- cover by Nylon pink