Chapter 4

It All Started With a Wish

Umm.. guys. I wanted to tell you that maybe starting from now on I should add songs for y'all to listen while reading my fanfic. Thanks^^ Oh, and I'm really sorry for the yesterday's short update, mianhabmida all~

Listen to : IU-Good Day (http://www.youtube.com/artist/IU?feature=watch_video_title)

----------------------------------

You was dusting my dress as my other hand combed my long hair. You smiled as you put on a blush-colored lip gloss on your lips and BB Cream on your face. Then you lashed on some mascaras. After putting those make-ups that Yuri Unnie told you to, you grabbed my CHANEL bag and went out from your room. 

Peony-Lim-Rewind-Vintage-Vintage-Quilted

Your maids, as usual, always compliment you.

"Woah, Mistress, you look very dazzling!"

"Mistress, your slender legs matched with your great dress!"

"Mistress, you're so beautiful!"

"Mistress, where are you going? You're so awesome with that dress!"

And blah, blah, blah. Seriously, they have mouths of liars. In front of you, they're totally like this. But in your back, you can notice that some of them talked,

"Yah, you know, Mistress is too confident in walking, she should at least bow her heads lower when she walked,"

"She's so damn ugly,"

"It's such a torture to work here-- That so-called Mistress is beyond evil,"

And blah, blah, blah. See the very difference? Good. Now let's just ignore these pipsqueaks that work for your honored family and leave. You went out from your house and drove your brand new white porsche.

white_porsche_cayman_by_donescu.jpg

It took around 45 minutes for you to reach SM Building. You parked your car in front of the SM Building.

tumblr_m6t3suv2X41qbah1uo1_500.jpg

As you entered, you can see many fans trying to get inside. You secretly laughed as you entered and passed the security easily because they already know you're Yuri Unnie's cousin. They even bow and smiled warmly, then they continue guard the fans from going inside. The fans were so surprised on how easily you can get in-- Only if they knew that you're Yuri Unnie's cousin, LOL. It was 12:00 in the morning and Yuri Unnie told you to go to SNSD's Practice Room. You then head to the practice room, but you didn't know where it is, but anyway, you walked. As you walked, you could see the trainees whispering and looking down at you.

"Who is she? Some new girl here? So ugly, neh?"

"Yah, yah, yah, look at her, such poor thing. Her ugly face don't match with the dress,"

You just rolled your eyes. *Some jealous girls, Jang Mi. Just some jealous girls.*

You continue walking and suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Ow- Sorry! Jeongmal mianhabmida-" You apologized, but then stopped in your tracks as you saw a hot and handsome tall boy with gray jacket. 

*Stupid girl. Who is she? She ruins my jacket!* "It's fine. Are you okay?" He fake-smiled, putting on his two-face cute boy side.    

tumblr_m4k6ieM2xk1rucj8ho2_500.jpg

"Eh? Uhm, yeah, of course I'm fine. Oh, and you know where's SNSD Practice Room? My cousin told me to go there," You asked.

*Cousin? Yuri Noona's? She's the birthday girl!* "Oh? You're Kwon Jang Mi?" he asked.

You could feel the trainees eyed you scarily. "Can we please not talk here?" You pleaded.

He looked at you and was sure that the trainees are scarying you. *Ugh. Seriously, I'm actually too lazy to guide this stupid girl or help her like this. But because she's the so-called special girl today, fine then.* "Sure," he replied.

Both of you walked further and finally stopped when the trainees are out of sight.

"Okay, so you're Kwon Jang Mi, Yuri Noona's cousin?" he asked again.

"Yeah, and where's SNSD Practice Room, please?" You asked. 

*Does this girl is mentally ill or what? I bet that she have already gone here before, and she can't memorize where her cousin's practice room is? Jeez.* "You go left and you'll found a brown door, then you went straight ahead until there's a white sliding door. That's the SNSD Noona's Practice Room," he explained.

"Oh, okay. And.. How did you know my name?" You asked, eyeing him curiously.

*Because you're the star of the show today, birthday girl. Such an idiot.* "Yuri Noona always mention about you," he plastered a fake-grin.

"Oh, really? Well then, thanks for guiding me. See you... again.. sometime," You smiled and strolled to SNSD Practice Room.

*See me again sometime? I'm gonna see you again in no minute, dummy. Doesn't she know that today's her birthday and the whole SM Artists are gonna perform for her? Oh right, that old hag Soo Man told us that this is a surprise.* He just shrugged and walked.

~~~

As you opened the door of SNSD Practice Room, it was dark. *What the hell? Why it's so dark here?!*

"SURPRISE~!!!!" The lights went on and SNSD appeared in front of you.

*Oh gosh, what's happening?* "Happy Seventeen Birthday, my dongsaengie~" Yuri Unnie smiled brightly as her arms reached out to hug you. 

"W-What? My birthday?" You became confused.

"Yes, Jang Mi, it's your seventeen birthday, don't you remember? You're turning into a big lady now, hm?" Your favorite SNSD member, Jessica smiled sweetly.

"But Sica Unnie," You didn't even know that today is your birthday!

"Don't tell me you actually forgot your own birthday?" Tiffany looked surprised.

"Yes^^" You grinned. Then all of you laughed together.

"Okay, now it's time for the real party! We've prepared something for you~" Yoona sang happily while she closed your eyes with a black scarf.

Hyoyeon guide you to the prepared place where f(x), Shinee, SJ, EXO, BoA, Kangta, and other SM Artists were already there. 

As you and SNSD was arrived, Seohyun whispered to all of the SM Artists, "Okay guys, hana, deul, saet!"

"SAENGIL CHUKKAHABMIDA, JANG MI-AH!" All of them shouted cheerfully.

Taeyeon opened the scarf and you gasped.

In front of you, stood, f(x), Shinee, SJ, EXO, BoA, Kangta, and other SM Artists, smiling brightly at you, the star of the show. 

"C'mon everybody, let's start the showwwww!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted and jumped to the stage, followed with all SM Artists. 

They held out their hands, signaling you to come up to the stage with them. You slowly walked and was catched bridal style by Donghae into the stage. 

"Ah, Ah, hana, deul, saet! Welcome to the Super Show! Let's Go~!" Donghae shouted energetically and everyone cheered.

EunHae sang Oppa Oppa with you as the girl in between them. Then suddenly Jonghyun grabbed your arms and kissed your cheeks. Not wanting to lose, Key joined in by taking you away from Jonghyun saying, "Jang Mi is mine, man, stay away!" 

Your cheeks turned really red. Then Taemin sang, "Noona neomu yeppeo~" by hugging you, secretly grabbing you away from Key. *But I'm younger than him!* You turned even more red.

The show was just started. SJ then sang Bonamana, then f(x) grabbed the spotlight with Electric Shock, Shinee then continued with Ring Ding Dong. Then EXO walked towards you, bringing a huge cake while singing "Saengil Chukkahabmida Jang Mi". 

birthday-cakes-dubai.jpg

Your eyes widened at the cake. And the boys too.

Yuri Unnie noticed your expression and walked to you, holding your shoulders and said,

"EXO boys, go introduce yourselves to Jang Mi, she doesn't have any ideas who these hot boys are," Yuri laughed.

You blushed. EXO put the cake somewhere else and introduced themselves.

They separate into 2 groups and the first group walked closer to you while holding something from their back.

Then they showed what they're hiding. Roses!

-EXO-K-Rose-Day-exo-k-30918322-640-416.j

"Hi, I'm the guardian angel of EXO-K, Suho! Will you accept my Jang Mi?" A sweet-looking guy smiled as he held out his rose to you.

You giggled and took the rose from him. Your name was taken from the flower rose, remember?

"Yo, I'm Chanyeol, the happy virus. Nice to meet you, Rose~" A tall guy grinned cheesily as he kissed your hand and give you his rose. You took it and smiled.

"Annyeong, I'm Sehun the maknae in EXO-K and I'm just 2 years older than you, Jang Mi!" Another guy grinned brightly at you. *He's quite tall for a maknae.* You thought as you receive the rose from him.

"Hi, I'm Kai!" A guy approached you while helding out a rose to you. 

Then... suddenly...

"Hello, I'm Baekhyun from EXO-K, we've met before," a familiar guy smiled sweetly at you.

 

*WHAT?!!!!*

 

 

--to be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys, comment and subscribe please~ I love you all!