Chapter 3

It All Started With a Wish

 

“What is the answer, Miss Kwon?” Kim Seongsaengnim asked you while tapping his foot and crossing his arms unpatiently. *This freaking girl is so gonna get my revenge. Let’s see if she could do the questions I gave her.*

“Uh... I.. Uhm. The answer is using... uhm,” You mumbled. You didn’t knew the answers because holy, this question sheets and tasks that Kim Seongsaengnim gave you is for the winners of International Math, Biology, and Geography Competitions!

*Oh, ing . How am I supposed to do this stupid thing? Damnit. Hee Rin can get away from detention just by saying that her Umma needs her to do the loads of laundry! And obviously, it’s a total lie. How could she do this to me? I helped her and I got detention for her. And what did she done in return? Leave me alone with this ty teacher! Seriously, I need to run away! I must prepare for Saturday, Yuri Unnie told me that she’ll pick me up at 6:30 later to shop with her for tommorow! And now it’s ing 5! Seriously, I must run away! But how?*

You were deep in thoughts. Then an idea crossed your mind. *Pepper Spray, Saranghae~* You smirked as you packed up your stuffs and took out the pepper spray from your bag. You stood up and patted Kim Seongsaengnim’s shoulder.

He turned and as quick as lightning, you sprayed the pepper spray in his eyes. He screamed in pain and knelt down to the floor. You rushed out from class, trudged through halls, and finally, you flee out from SSA School Gate. You ran so quick to your house and not long enough, the white big door was opened for you and the maids greeted you.

You ignored them and throw your bags, letting the maids take it. You didn’t usually acted this way, but this time you’re in a hurry. It’s 6:15 and you haven’t even took a bath! You ran upstairs in hurry and took a quick bath.

Then, you put on your white tee and black denim shorts. You took your small soft pink GUCCI handbag, filled with your phone, purse, and else. You walked downstairs and found Yuri Unnie waiting for you, sitting in the sofa.

SNSD Yuri For J.ESTINA Spring - Summer 2012

You gasped and looked at your watch. It was showing 6:38. *Oopsie... I’m late. For mere 3 minutes. And Yuri Unnie hates people who’s tardy. And right now, I’m tardy. Uh-oh.* You gulped as you made your way to her and greeted her, nervous that she’ll shout or scold you.

“Ah, Jang Mi~ Annyeong, my favorite dongsaeng~ Kaja, off to shopping!” she smiled brightly as she saw you standing before her eyes.

*Oh? So she’s not angry? Phew... Bless the good name of Lord^^*

Both of you walked to Yuri Unnie’s devil red sports car. You sat next to Yuri Unnie and she zoomed off.

 

“Yah, I’ll pay for it,” Yuri Unnie held out her purse as you shoved your credit card to the cashier lady.

You were about to protest, but she gave you a stern look like this : don’t-even-try-to-fight-your-unnie-look.

You sighed in defeat and put back your credit card in your purse.

Both of you have finished shopping and was on the way to the parking lot when suddenly...

“OMO! THAT’S KWON YURI FROM SNSD!!!! OMO!”

“EH?! WHAT?!”

“OMO, JEONGMAL! THAT’S HER! LOOK AT HER PRADA BROWN BAG WITH THAT LEOPARD PATTERNED SCARF AROUND IT AS A RIBBON! ONLY HER WEARS IT LIKE THAT!”

“OMG, ITS HERRRR!!!!!”

“ITS YURI KYAAAAAAA!!!!”

Yuri Unnie’s sweats trickled down from her forehead. She signaled you to ran to her parked car as quick as you can. You ran fastly, catching up with Yuri Unnie. Even though she’s wearing deadly heels, she runs as fast as hell. You? You’re wearing navy blue high top converse sneakers that was supposed to be used for running free. Boo... You’re such a slowpoke. (A/N : LOL, slowpoke ><)

As Yuri Unnie zoomed the car, the radio was playing 2ne1’s Lonely, your favorite song. You sang along with it, your voice so beautiful and melodious—even without any background sounds.

“Nice voice you’ve got there,” Yuri Unnie looked surprised.

“E-Eh? N-no...,” You turned red and was embarassed. You totally forgot that all this time Yuri Unnie was hearing you because you’re too focused on singing it.

~~

“Annyeong, see you tomorrow at my place?” Yuri Unnie smiled as she handed you the shopping bags.

“Ne, Unnie, annyeong! Thanks for today. I really appreciate it. Gumawo!” You waved happily as she set off.

As you ran inside your house and happily skipped up the stairs, you zoomed off to your room, wanting to try the outfits and shoes and elses that you and Yuri Unnie have just bought.

 

~~~

"WAA! Is this even ME?!" You shouted in disbelief when you looked at your reflection in your mirror.

tumblr_ltokn7LiL31qf5tl0o1_500_thumb.png

You happily swirled around as you imagined tomorrow. Then realizing it's nighttime, you quickly got changed into pajamas and try to sleep. But unfortunately, you couldn't. Your eyelids was forced to be open and your smile couldn't wipe away. But then you quickly dozed off to dreamland.

 

But still.. in your dream... you're wondering... What's gonna happen tomorrow in SM Building?

 

Well.. it's YOUR 17th BIRTHDAY~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey Readers! Sorry for the long wait, school projects and tutors are keeping me out with my laptop T___T

 

Please do comment-- it liven up my tiring and frustrating day, you know~

Promote my fanfic too :)

I totally love you all~

 

My gift :

 

AYO WASSUP GUYS ;D

image

 

tumblr_m3zz37FKgk1r0zfalo1_500.jpg

 

TOTALLY LOL-ing at KRISTINA ABOVE ><