Chapter 1

It All Started With a Wish

RING!!! The school bell rang loudly and every student burst out from class excitedly. *Well... who wouldn't be excited to go home from this hell?* You thought matter-of-factly.

You and Hee Rin was passing the sunbaes as both of you walked out from class, heading through the corridor. You and Hee Rin immediately stop to bow and greet the sunbaes, not that you wanted to, it's a must. In Seoul Senior Academy(Your school), or SSA, it's a rule to bow and greet those who is older than you.

You shook your head as you watched your best friend, Kim Hee Rin, staring at her crush, Jung Ho Woon. Even though Ho Woon already passed by, Hee Rin couldn't take her eyes away from him. Hee Rin was wandering off to dreamland, thinking about Ho Woon.

Ho Woon is a kingka in your school, no wonder girls fell for him-- including Hee Rin. Ho Woon is handsome, smart, cool, tall, but he's a damn badass, playing girls' heart. If he had dated a girl, in a few days, you'll see him walking with another girl. You didn't like Ho Woon-- you hated playboys, plus, your type is high, remember? But unfortunately, Hee Rin thinks differently about Ho Woon. 

"Yah, Hee Rin-ah! Hello! Be alive, girl! C'mon, stop dreaming about that guy!" You shouted and shook Hee Rin's body lightly.

"He's not JUST a guy, Jang Mi! Oh, please! He's a total prince!" Hee Rin gushed again.

You facepalmed yourself. *Oh, goodness. When will she realize that Ho Woon is such a jerk?*

"I'm going home first, Hee Rin-ah! Annyeong!" You quickly waved good-bye and ran away from Hee Rin. You're tired of Hee Rin these days. Since she had crushed on Ho Woon, things have changed, she had been zoning out a lot lately, and she had been ignoring you because of Ho Woon. 

You then walked out from the school gate and crossed the empty road. As you're already in the other side of the street, you took out your phone from your bag and looked at the screen. It was 4:15 PM already, and you must arrive at your home quickly. Your parents wouldn't like it when you're home late.

You weren't in the mood to go home yet. Usually, you would go home with Hee Rin because your house and hers was close. But these days, you go home alone because Hee Rin would be a statue, thinking about Ho Woon, and wouldn't move a bit. 

You sighed as you kept walking slowly. In the middle of the way, it's getting darker and darker. You're not afraid though, because you were already used to it-- thanks to Hee Rin. But this time, you felt like you're being followed. And something keeps on telling you not to look into your back no matter what happens. 

You then stopped walking and then guess what? There's a 'TAP' sound, and it was coming from your back. It sounded like someone had been enough quiet and silent, but when you stopped, he/she accidentally stopped too, but had forgotten to sound quiet. The street's light was quite dim, adding a great combination to your situation-- there's someone following you and the lights weren't bright and clear.

*Oh, just great.* You frowned. You finally braced yourself to look back, but before that, you opened your bag and took out a small weapon-- pepper spray. *Just in case.* You then turned back and gasped. 

"G-G-Gi Seung S-S-Sunbae?" You stuttered. There stood Yoon Gi Seung, one of Ho Woon's pal. You never really talk or knew him well, but from what you heard, he's also a kingka. And now he's right in front of you, INJURED BADLY. *Oh, goodness! I thought it was someone dangerous or a drunkard, or a kidnapper, or whatever. But Gi Seung? What the hell he's doing here? And why he's like he have gotten into a fight earlier?* You thought deeply. 

"Hey," Gi Seung greeted, trying his best to sound normal, but failed. He looked as if he's in real pain, and he IS in REAL pain. You observed him, looking him from head to toe. His face was swollen, his arms was both bleeding, his pants are torn uncompletely, showing his bruised knee very well. He's still on his uniform, but... where's his bag? 

"Why are you injured like this, Sunbae? And where's your bag?" You asked as he throw one arm to your shoulder, panting heavily.

"I was on my way to go home, then suddenly a gang of robbers approached me. I quickly rushed to flee, but they're way more faster than me. I got beaten up, and when they were checking my bag, I ran away and ended up going here. Then I found you. So... my bag was taken by those robbers," he explained while panting endlessly. 

*Oh, man. Poor Sunbae. Wait, I should treat his wounds!* You thought.

"Wait, Sunbae, can you please sit down? I think I have some medicines on my bag!" You said and searched for a small pack of first aid on your bag.

You spotted it and opened it, then you took out the medicine and put it on softly and tenderly to Gi Seung. He winced in pain as you put it on. 

"Yah, don't be such a chicken, Sunbae. Sorry if it hurts, but if it's not treated then it'll get worse, you know," You smiled. He laughed at your remark.

After finishing his arms and knee, you to his swollen face. You were going to put a band-aid to cover a bleeding cut on his cheeks, but the only kind of band-aid you have is this :

cute_band_aid-2833.jpg

"Sunbae... Uhm... I only have this kind of band-aid, is it okay for you?" You asked while shyly showing the heart band-aid to him. 

"It's okay," he smiled.

You blushed as you put it on his cheek. You weren't used to treat boys. 

"Okay," you smiled, "It's done!"

"Gumawo, Jang Mi-ah. You're such a saver!" Gi Seung thanked you. *This girl is one angel. Damn, I must get her! To think that she's not only a pretty lady, but also a kind-hearted one. Perfect combination. Let's met again, Jang Mi~* Gi Seung thought to himself as he walked home with a big smile on his face.

You tidied your stuffs and went home too. When you're arrived and you entered the front door, your maids were already greeting you and taking your bag. Yes, you're a girl that comes from a wealthy family. But even though you're spoiled by your parents and was raised with luxury, you're still independent and well-mannered. You rushed upstairs and head to your room.

You locked your door and bump yourself in your comfy bed. You then sat up in your bed while looking around your room. Your room was just finished from renovation last week. You liked your new room. How would anybody wouldn't when they have a room like THIS?

Oh, and you have a dog, it's called Cola LOL. Okay, let's zoom around your bedroom!

 

The Sleeping Area :

Simple Elegant Teenage Bedroom

The Study Corner :

Luxury Bedroom Decorations For Teenage Girls

 

The Bathroom :

bathroom-design-ideas-for-teenage-girls.

The Balcony :

park-house-loggia.jpg

And then your favorite, Your Very Private Spa:

cool_open_spa_area_on_the_apartments_bal

 

Those were all inside YOUR room. See? Told you that you're raised with LUXURY. But all you wanted weren't these. You only said you wanted a new room because your old one was kinda childish because you're turning 17 soon. But your parents give you a little bit TOO much. And actually, you're gonna agree to trade all of these if you often meet your parents because, they set off to work like an early bird, then got home late, really late.

You only sees them maybe.... once a week? Or if you're lucky enough, you'll saw them thrice a week. They sure do filled your life with luxury and stuffs, but not care and love. This is what makes you become kinda cold.

As you walked to your bathroom to take a shower, you suddenly slipped off your carpet and fell, kissing the floor. You quickly stood up and dusted the dirt off from your body.

"URGH! Stupid carpet!" You groaned as you kicked the carpet once more before entering your bathroom.

 

A few moments later....

 

You finished taking a shower and you were getting dressed by now. You then sat on the couch in your study corner as you started to do your homeworks. Finally, every single piece of homeworks was done. Except for one thing : the Geometry Homework. You can't do a single thing from the questions given. Not because of you're dumb at math or what, but your ink ran out! You grumbled as you lazily opened the drawer in front of the couch to take another pen.

But it turns out there's no pen left and there's only a black felt-tip marker. Leaving you with no choice, you take the black felt-tip marker and quickly finished your Geometry Homework. As you were putting the homework papers in your folder, your eyes shifted into a nice framed picture beside your bed. You put your folder inside your bag and turned to take the framed picture.

It was a picture showing you and your favorite cousin, Kwon Yuri, you usually call her Yuri Unnie. She's an idol now, in SM Entertainment, she became a member of Girls Generation or SNSD(So Nyuh Shi Dae).

Even though now she's an idol, she never forgets you and still oftenly goes out shopping or hanging out with you. *Yuri Unnie promised me that she'll take me to SM Building this Saturday. She said that there's a new boygroup other than Super Junior and that she's gonna introduce me to them. I think their name is EK, EX or something like that? I forgot. I'm not a big fan of K-Pop that much... And I'm not good with new boygroups information!* You thought deeply. 

*Oh, whatever. Unnie will take me to SM Building later on Saturday, and today is still Thursday, so... it's just 2 more days to go!* You smiled. 

"But why did she said that Saturday is gonna be a special day?" You questioned.

 

Little did you know that Saturday is your Seventeenth Birthday, and that everybody's planning a surprise for you... in SM Building!

 

What will happen next...?

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers! Sorry for the long wait and so... this is Chapter 1! Tell me about it, okay? Oh, and here's my apologies because of the long wait of Chapter 1! Check this out :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdpeB3YCjWML4RuXUJkZo

 

Yes, yes I'm awesome - kris Fan Art

Yes, yes I'm awesome - kris Fan Art

OMG GUYS IS THIS TRUE?! I MEAN THIS

562084_204875056282607_154098198026960_2

 

Jeez... Okay, I'll leave you all with the last one : 

image

 

LOL RLAB is TOTALLY ON MY FAVORITE LIST NOW >

 

See u all in the next chap~