Chapter 6

Key Loves Who? || RECOMMENDATIONS

Tryst

By kittaens

 

Keytae; taekey; hot; oneshot

Rated M

Oneshot

 

Foreword:


Taemin and Key escape from their busy schedule, for a short while.

 

A.N.

Okay I‘m officially back to my normal updates that consist of one update a Friday. Illness is of and the bacteria inside is dead baby….More information in my real fic [yes that was shameless]

 

Now those who followed me know I hate oneshots …so I repeat if a oneshot shows up here it is something that sat me down from my non existent pedestal.

 

What is so fine about this little shot that it is not finished …in a good way. Like you can finish it in any way you like to, interpret the last sentence in any way you like to. Nowadays I realized I am becoming more and more critical to fics when recommending them and I often see some offs but this even if short for me left a impression and helped me to write my very first . Even though I feel I failed miserably[ nothing new] it was better than I could have done just because that scene created in the ’TRYST’ got me in a ….mood? idk.

 

Lastly I haven’t spotted any mistakes, so it’s a plus or it means I should read more intensely so yeah. The paragraphs are nice full, not too expanded and not too short with the idea in every single one. Like the ideas are not cut by the paragraphs, which is starting to get common.

 

That would be all.

 

Keep in touch and another update is coming up.

 

Jup jup.

 

 

P.S.

Guys I feel like I have to explain what had been happening the last two weeks and all my hospital . So here goes. I had been dieting like crazy and went to some extremes. That got my body very weak and immune. So these kind of abscess started to form under the skin. One a month. It was nothing ugly, you can’t see them, the problem is if you don’t operate them they can do something bad to your bones. So September I got rid of one on my arm and two weeks ago another got into my nose. That hurt as hell and I ing screamed when they were cutting my skin.

So yeah.

Then they found out the cause of those . There was this bacteria inside that dies hard. Now I’m on antibiotics to get rid of that freaking thing inside me and even though I feel wonderful, my immune system is not existent at this time so my going out for a walk is limited for half an hour a day.

But on Monday I’m finally free.

That means my teachers can continue killing me slowly.

 

NOW FOR THE SHAMELESS SELF ADVERTISING :

 

I INTRODUCE YOU MY NEW REAL FIC OF 2MIN:

 

“WHAT KIND OF MIRACLE IS THIS…?!”

Foreword:

Taemin never really liked being called pretty or angelic. In fact he hated it with passion... But never would have he thought that the ed up rollercoaster ride we call fate would bite his y (in Minho's opinion) this hard... Really! He knew he was a little femine, but this... Come on, was his life a freaking kdrama or something? He had a job, he had priorities, he had reputation to keep, but as the doctor confirmed the speculations of him being pregnant, he couldn't help it...he loved the damned bundle inside him and he was going to fight every single one who'll even try to harm his joy. The problem was he had to survive first...and this was a big task to keep up with, since his body did not work along with his heart and did everything to get rid of the intruder inside him. Yet the maknae chose to keep the bundle inside him...call him crazy, thoughtless, obstinate, stupid, what does he care...the doctor does this everyday trying to get him abort...the only thing on his mind was - how does one fight himself without injuries ..... Arh, really, what kind of miracle was this?

...

Minho has always been a man of few words, but being an idol opens up ones mouth...especially if they pay you good..quite superficial don't you think....part of a job. But when the so called 'miracle' news strike him, Minho seems to not know how to shut up. The soon to be daddy is lost. He wants to be happy and jump in joy everyday, but seeing the one you love flag in front of you does not help at all...surgery? Minimum survival? Risky pregnancy? 65 percent of death and counting?  How does one keep quiet after hearing such things? Yes he wants a child. His child. But it's not worth his love's pain or even death. And while Taemin is struggling with surviving, Minho is doing everything he can, not to break down and stay strong as a support,  because really what else can he do? And really what kind of miracle brings so much pain along?

 

It is a 2min mpreg fic. Now I know I ship jongkey and any key like crazy, but I just couldn’t imagine key pregnant from any other than Jonghyun and “Two in a million” is like the bible of mpreg fics. Who tries to rewrite a bible? Go read that ….

Then I thought about Taemin being prego, because seriously how many of you imagine Minho or Onew prego… and well Taemin always follows Minho so that how it came…now I haven’t been promoting that story actively until now and I’d like it to get attention as much as the recs had gained so please press the link if you are interested...