Chapter 4~ Deep Trouble?!

JangRin Academy

 

~Onew's POV~
 
I was standing beside him as Kevin read his message, so I noticed that the message was from Amber.
 As in THE Amber I have a serious (It became worse after I enrolled here) crush on. Right? 
"Hey guys, can you take me to the cafeteria? I've to meet some friends there." Kevin asked us.
"Kevin, you know Amber? As in Amber Liu?" I was really curious. And I hope that it wasn't too obvious.
"Yeah, she's my best friend. Why did you ask?" 
I could tell that my face turned red because Kevin had this look on his face.
"Er... how did you know her? I mean, I was just curious, not that I like her or anything... Really, seriously...."
Sigh, why do I sound SO stupid right now? Can I just dig a hole and bury myself in there???
I didn't know why but I just had the urge to ask how Amber and Kevin got to know each other.
I'm a real busybody, aren't I? (Author : Yep, I agree. :D)
"Kevin, Kevin??" 
"Huh? What?" Kevin seemed dazed, as if he was thinking about something.
"How did you get to know Amber??" I managed to open my mouth.
"Kevin, Kevin??" 
"Huh? What?" 
"How did you get to know Amber??"
"Oh yeah, right. We were pen-pals. We've been writing to each other for... I don't know, three years?" 
"Are you two, or maybe, should I ask this question; will it be weird..." I trailed off. 
I was pretty worried. I mean, Kevin is good looking and really nice; what if he's Amber's boyfriend or something? 
"He's asking if she had or has or if you are her boyfriend." Jonghyun said. 
Jonghyun's pretty good at handling things like this, he's really straightforward. So I'm glad that his straightforwardness
did something good this time.
I was staring at Kevin, waiting for his answer. If looks could kill, Kevin would have... already. (Author : Yah, how dare
you curse Kevin?!?!)
"No way! I would never ever like her, not even in a MILLION years!" Kevin freaked out. 
I immediately brightened up after that, and I was pretty excited to meet Amber too. 
"Hey, aren't we supposed to show Kevin the way to the cafeteria??" 
"Let's go together." Minho said and dragged Taemin with him. 
*At the cafeteria*
While Kevin was busy looking around for Amber, a short-haired girl who was sitting at a corner with Kiseop
had caught my attention. It was her. The girl who stole my heart~ (Author : Awwwwww~ )
"Kevin! They're over there!!" I shrieked and ran over as fast as I could. 
"Hello.." I managed to sit properly without my 'Onew Sangtae' acting up. Phew~
"HiHi.." Amber and Kiseop had the evil looks plastered on their faces, I raised my eyebrows.
Amber then handed me a cup of whatever-that-is and Kiseop persuaded me to drink it. 
I stared at the cup. Who knows what was in that cup of whatever-that-is? But Amber, the girl of my dreams
was just right in front of me; I didn't wanna give her a bad impression on me! 
"Okay, I'll drink it then." So I took a deep breath, and finally drank the whatever-that-is.
"I think that.. Onew hyung has to go to the washroom now, I'll take him." MinHo offered and dragged me away. 
"Yah hyung, you didn't have to drink that; you know." I rolled my eyes.
"Anyway, thanks hyung for letting me use you as an excuse to get outta there."
Say what?
"Hehehe, I just remembered I have a special date with a certain someone."
The 'certain someone' was actually my stepsister, Yuri. I promised Minho to keep it a secret from the others, since
he broke the 'SHINee code'.
"Alright, you can go. Just be sure not to get caught, okay?"
Minho nodded and ran down the hallway, leaving me in the washroom.
I was about to go back to the cafeteria when I saw Jessica, leaning against the wall as if she was waiting for someone.
Jessica is one of the 'Girl's Generation' (a popular group) members. She's also known as the 'beautiful ice princess' and
 the girl of every man's dream.. (Except me, of course) 
"Hey Jessica, who are you waiting for?"
"Oh, er.. I was waiting for....you?" 
"Me? Why?" 
"Oh, it's about... the song festival! We're a pair,  remember?"
"I know you wanted to pair up with Donghae hyung, right?"I . 
"Yah, Lee Jinki! It's not true!" Jessica hit my shoulder lightly.
Coincidentally, Donghae hyung was walking to our direction while chatting with Eunhyuk hyung.
"Can I borrow you for a while?" 
Before I could react to Jessica's question, she pulled my collar and acted like she was about to kiss me.
My body tensed up, and I felt like I was about to die. 
"What the HELL are you doing?'' Amber screamed. Oh My God, why is Amber here? Oh No, No Way.
"Ummmmm.... guys, this is my best friend, Jessica Jung. Jessica, these are my friends, Kevin, Kiseop and Amber." 
 
 
 
Man, I totally fail as an author. :(