Chapter 3~

JangRin Academy

 

~Kevin's POV~
 
After reading Amber and Kiseop's message, I asked Onew and the others where the cafeteria was.
"Hey guys, can you take me to the cafeteria? I've to meet some friends there." 
"Kevin, you know Amber? As in Amber Liu?" Onew, who was beside me, might have read the message.
"Yeah, she's my best friend. Why did you ask?" I was curious, 'cause after mentioning Amber, I noticed that his beet red face. 
"Er... how did you know her? I mean, I was just curious, not that I like her or anything... Really, seriously...." Onew trailed off.
Taemin came and whispered to me, "Onew hyung had a crush on Amber for a long time. He came to this school just because of her."
I was shocked. 'Cause I seriously do not understand why a sweet guy like Onew will fall for a tomboy like Amber. 
Oh well. this must be 'THE POWER OF LOVE<3'...
Since Onew's my friend, I made up my mind and decided to help him out. Time for A MASTER PLAN by the amazing Kevin!
"Kevin, Kevin??" 
"Huh? What?" 
"How did you get to know Amber??"Onew asked.
"Oh yeah, right. We were pen-pals. We've been writing to each other for... I don't know, three years?" 
"Are you two, or maybe, should I ask this question; will it be weird..." Onew trailed off again. 
I chuckled, it was really cute to see Onew asking me about Amber.
"He's asking if she had or has or if you are her boyfriend." Jonghyun said on Onew's behalf.
All five pairs of eyes were staring at me, especially Onew. I felt like I was being interrogated in the police office. which is so NOT COOL.
"No way! I would never ever like her, not even in a MILLION years!" 
Onew brightened immediately and said : "Hey, aren't we supposed to show Kevin the way to the cafeteria??"
"Let's go together." Minho said and dragged Taemin with him. (2min! xD)
*At the cafeteria*
I looked around for Amber and Kiseop. 
"Kevin! They're over there!!" Onew spotted them and ran over before I could react. I chuckled and followed him. 
"Hello.." Onew greeted with his beet red face. 
"HiHi.." Kiseop and Amber suddenly had evil smiles plastered on their faces. OH NO! For the sake of Onew, I quickly sat 
beside Amber to stop her. But it was TOO late~
Amber passed Onew the cup of 'coffee' ( I've been pranked like this once, and let me tell 'ya; the 'coffee' isn't any normal
coffee).
"Onew hyung~ this is the coffee that Amber and I made.. you should try it.." Kiseop convinced Onew.
"Okay, I'll drink it then~" Onew said without hesitation and started drinking it.
God forbid, if anything happens to Onew, I will not hesitate to KILL Amber and Kiseop, I'm being dead serious here.
Be safe Onew hyung, I'm praying for you! (Author : Hehehe Kevin, don't be silly~) (Kevin : Hey, I'm not silly, at least I think so..)
All of us stared at Onew, who surprisingly, drank all of the contents in the glass. But I could tell that Onew was having a hard time
gulping down the drink eventhough it was gross. I really admired him for being so brave in front of his crush.
"Um, yeah, this coffee... tasted pretty different... but yeah, it's okay, I guess?" Onew mumbled his words. 
"I think that.. Onew hyung has to go to the washroom now, I'll take him." MinHo offered and dragged Onew away. Leaving Jonghyun, Key.
Taemin, Kiseop, Amber and I sitting there. We ordered our drinks and yeah, just sat there. 
"Amber! Why did you prank Onew hyung!!" I was mad (And yeah, this probably is the first time I've ever been mad).
With her oh-so innocent eyes, Amber argued : "How was I supposed to know that he would really drink it? He's so gullible."
"What was in that drink anyway?" Key took the glass and tried to figure out the ingredients of the 'coffee'.
"Hey, I'm not the only culprit here, ask Kiseop." Amber pointed at Kiseop, who was pretending he didn't do anything.
The rest of us continued staring at Kiseop, until he decided to confess. 
"Well, I put some, okay; maybe loads of salt, and pepper.." Kiseop said.
"It it THAT fun to prank someone?!?!" Taemin suddenly 'errupted like a volcano'.
"Amber! You heard Taemin, go look for Onew hyung and apologise!" Jonghyun continued. 
Kiseop looked at me, Amber sighed. 
"Alright, I'll go with Kiseop and apologise." The both of them stood up and left the table. I decided to follow them.
We looked around and finally saw Onew nearby the washroom, chatting with a blond girl. 
"Yah! We were worried for him and yet he's standing there, chatting with some pretty girl!" Amber shrieked.
"Calm down, Amber. It's NONE of your buisness anyway." I said. But judging by the looks on her face, maybe it was, or will; become
her buisness. Maybe she has just A TEENY-WEENEY bit of feelings for Onew.
The girl noticed our presence and she immediately pulled Onew's collar, trying to KISS him or something. Kiseop and I just stood there, 
completely stunned while Amber marched off to their direction.
"What the HELL are you doing?'' Amber screamed, everybody else turned to look at us.
"I'm sorry, you may go back to whatever you are doing now." Kiseop waved his hands.
Onew looked pretty shocked (I would have been shocked too) with Amber's presence. The girl, on the other hand; seemed to be looking
for someone.
"Ummmmm.... guys, this is my best friend, Jessica Jung. Jessica, these are my friends, Kevin, Kiseop and Amber." Onew introduced us, looking very
nervous.
I really wonder what will happen next??
 
*Sorry for the SUPER LATE update, I had exams and I was really LAZY. Kekeke, anyways, I'm back for good; since we have a week off, so I'll
try to update more often, Thanks for being patient! XOXO! <3