Dream? Or Nightmare?

From The Rubble

 

They were pushed quickly into the room, and instantly they dropped into a muddled, domino-like bow at the sight of the black-haired man in front of them. “Alexander Lee?” he asked, and looking furtively around, Alexander took a tentative step forward. “Shin Soohyun?” Kiseop saw his hyung gulp nervously before taking a step forward to fall into line with Alexander. “Kim Kibum?” Kibum stepped forward, his fingers twitching before he caught Kiseop's eye.

“Kevin Woo?” the frail-looking boy from before stepped forward, his smile dimming slightly as the emotion in the room finally hit him. “Ellison Kim?” the rapper took a step forward as his name was called. “Shin Dongho?” the world seemed to still, and for a moment, Kiseop could hear his heart beating erratically, and his blood roaring in his ears as he watched the shy maknae take a slow step forward.

“Lee Kiseop?” Kiseop instantly perked up at the sound of his name. “Hyeonjun-ssi would like to see you,” the man said, and Kiseop turned slowly, his cheeks and ears burning furiously with shame as he caught sight of his vocal trainer at the door. The man’s normally harsh features were softer now, and Kiseop shuffled silently out as the greying man beckoned him out of the room.

“Sunbaenim … what’s wrong?” Kiseop asked, his eyes smouldering with unbidden emotion. “You see … Kiseop-ah, they just want you to train a little longer; just for a while to strengthen your voice a little.” The man explained. Kiseop's heart sputtered to a stop at the older man’s words. “But … sunbaenim … it’s been two years! “ he stammered, choking on his words as they left his lips. “I know, Kiseop-ah, but there’s nothing you can do about it now,” Hyeonjun said as he put a comforting arm around the younger boy’s shoulders.

‘I failed … again …’ he told himself as he sank back into the shadows. 

 

Sorry it's kinda short, but please read n review!! :DD

xoxo