CAMP DAILY ACTIVITIES

♨CAMP HALF BLOOD ROLEPLAY♨

Cabin Inspection - An essential routine for all cabins. Cabin counselors will inspect your cabins every morning. 

Capture The Flag - Two opposing teams, Red and Blue, which are composed of numerous cabins, will battle and use the skills they’ve learned to capture the enemy flag.

Pegasi Riding - Learn to ride your own pegasus. You will be instructed by Children of Aphrodite. 

Sparring - Learn basic combat techniques taught to you by none other than children of Ares. Some experienced campers will also lend a hand in training, so stand on guard. 

Archery - Bows and Arrows and Crossbows. Everything will be taught to you by our friendly Centaurs, assisted by Apollo’s children.

Greek Mythology - Greek Mythology will always be fun when it’s a god him/herself is the one who tells the tale.

Ancient Greek - Will be taught by children of Athena. New campers will have to under go a crash course on this one.  

Firework Making - Guided by Hephaestus’s demigod children, you will learn to make lovely or terrible fireworks. Who knows, it could be cool. 

Forging - Again, you are under the guidance of Cabin 9. Forging your own weapons in battle, again, a crash course for new campers. 

Swordsmanship 101 - Swordsmanship, something vital in combat for all demigods. You will be trained by the best swordsmen in camp, and also different heroes from far away. 

Wrestling - A fun activity to play with Cabin 5. Make sure the Referee’s always looking so you don’t die.

Cabin Clean Up - All cabins must cooperate to clean up their trash. Dirty cabins will have to be punished. 

Physical Combat - Test your physical strength as you go against different campers at random.  

Volcano Climbing - Race to the top, before the lava hits you.

Campfire Singalong - Leaded by the Apollo Cabin, the campfire sing along is a fun time to mingle with friends and show off your singing skills. 

Rapid Racing - Think you’re good enough to race with Poseidon’s kids? Why don’t you try Rapid Racing. 

Chariot Racing - A fun way to make a chariot, ride a chariot and eventually get it destroyed. Winner calls dibs on free food challenges. 

Pegasi Racing - Basically, if you think you’re not Acrophobic, try taking the Pegasi racing and see if you can go through the obstacle course—on wings. 

Javelin Throwing - Throwing Javelins, right, something you’d think was easy, but in actual truth, is one of the hardest things to do in camp. Think you’re good enough to hit the 20 meter target? 

Strawberry Picking - Well, camp has to sustain itself somehow.