THE CABINS

♨CAMP HALF BLOOD ROLEPLAY♨

Cabin 1: Zeus

Zeus’ Cabin (#1) is described as a marble building looking like a mausoleum, with heavy columns. The big bronze double doors are polished in such a way to provide a ‘holographic’ effect of lightning bolts passing across. Inside: like a temple with a fluctuating mosaic ceiling and several bronze braziers. A statue of Zeus in traditional Greek clothes is centered in the room. 

 

Cabin 2: Hera

Hera doesn’t have any children at the moment. It’d be really surprising if she did, because it’s Zeus’ job to go off and make babies.

Cabin 3: Poseidon

Poseidon’s cabin (#3) is low, long and solid, with all the windows facing the sea. The outer walls are rough gray stone with pieces of seashell and coral and look like the bottom of the ocean floor. On the inside it has six empty bunk beds and the walls glow like abalone.

 

Cabin 4: Demeter

Demeter’s cabin (#4) has a roof that is made of real grass and has tomato vines growing on the walls. It has wild flowers and roses growing on a porch. It’s color is a kind of a light brown. It is in between Hera’s and Athena’s cabin.

 

Cabin 5: Ares

Ares’s cabin (#5) is badly painted a bright red with barbed wire on the roof and a stuffed boar’s head on the doorway. The eyes of the boar seem to stare at whoever is walking by. Apparently, there are also landmines surrounding it.

 

Cabin 6: Athena

Athena’s cabin (#6) is a gray building in Camp Half Blood (The Greek one) with an owl carved over the doorway, with plain white curtains. The inside has a workshop and library, while the bunk beds that are pushed up against the wall (“as if sleeping didn’t matter very much”). The library is filled with bookshelves and thousands of books, old scrolls, and has tables and chairs for them to study and read. The workshop is also filled with tables and work benches and has cupboards filled with materials to build things. There were also some 3-D models of buildings. There were blueprints, old war maps, and armor displayed on the walls. On the side of the Athena cabin is their Armory, which is a big metal shed.

 

Cabin 7: Apollo

Apollo’s cabin (#7) the cabin that houses Apollo’s children at first glance looks like an ordinary cabin, but when hit by sunlight it looks as if it’s made of solid gold, and gleams so much, that it is difficult to look at.

Cabin 8: Artemis

Artemis’ cabin (#8) is a silver building that glows at night, as if reflecting the moon’s rays. During the day, it looks like a regular cabin. It is decorated with the paintings and carvings of wild animals, mostly the stag (Artemis’ symbolic animal). Here, resides Artemis’ hunters. No, she can’t possibly get a child. She swore an oath to be a for life.

 

Cabin 9: Hephaestus

Hephaestus’ cabin (#9) is made of brick and has a smokestack sticking out of it, like a tiny factory or like an over-sized motor-home. The entrance is like a vault door, circular and of thick metal. It opens with a lot of gears turning and smoke hissing. It has shiny metal walls and metal slatted doors. It is noted for being unclean and messy, filled with junk most of the time. The interior of cabin consists of steel bunks folded against the walls with a digital control panel. It has a basement, with power-tools, an assortment of weapons, a workbench and a lot of scrap metal. There is a tunnel underneath it.

 

Cabin 10: Aphrodite

Aphrodite’s cabin (#10) has a painted roof, with pillars and a blue-and-white checkerboard deck with steps, with gray walls.  The inside of the cabin smells very heavily of perfume. The inner walls of the cabin are pink with white window trim. The curtains and beds are pastel blue and green. Every person has a chest with their name painted on it to store their belongings. Their personal bunk spaces were decorated with famous and hot Hollywood movie stars and singers, but with pictures of family members, too.

 

Cabin 11: Hermes

The cabin’s really worn out, since there are always new people coming around to go and wear it out. It used to have chipped, dull, brown paint, and there’s a caduceus hanging over the door. Although, ever since the war, my kids have done a pretty good job in reconstructing the place. It looks like a lodging place high up in mountains now.

 

Cabin 12: Dionysus

Dionysus’s cabin (#12) is a cabin that has its roof and walls lined with grape vines. This was supposed to be Hestia’s cabin placement, but she gave it up for Dionysus.

 

Cabin 13: Hades

Hades’ cabin (#13) was built at the end of the war. The cabin walls are made of solid obsidian. There is a skull hung over the door. It has torches that burns green fire for twenty-four hours a day. Hades doesn’t have much kids either. He’s the only one who stayed true to the pack.