I love you

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Crush On You ~ 

 

 

" How do you feel ? " You smiled slightly to the boy in front of you . 

" More important how do i look ? " He asked quickly . 

" You're perfect ! I would fall for you from the first sight " you confessed .

" I am nervous  " He sighed walking right to left . 

" Don't be Hyung ! " said the dongseang , wrapping his arm around LuHan's neck . 

" SeHun ah " Smiled the boy " How can you still calm?" 

" That 's the advantage of having a poker face "  smirked the boy

" Try to smile today " You laughed 

" Should I ? " asked the boy giving you his cute aegyo . 

" Don't scare the fangirls ! what a waste , you're so handsome when you're happy " 

" Exo get ready " screamed one the staff . 

The boys stood in a perfect line sighing , and shacking . looking down . 

" Fighting ! " you whispered to them as they walked away heading the large stage . they secretly waved to you . You stood there on the backstage , admiring their great performance . Such a powerful one , that you felt your eyes becoming teary , that's the fruit of  their hard work , you can't believe it's finally their first showcase , and that you had to see them dancing MAMA and History in front of so many fans . 

It's also finally his time to shine and to prove to everyone how talented he is . The one that has stolen your heart since so long , the one that made you want to enter SM , just to watch him from behind . That's how you became their Stylist . Your first and only love .

LuHan 

Your childhood friend , who always had taken care of you and made you smile , who since so little , had you falling in love with his angelic voice and his gentle heart .  That's romantic and nice but you can't expect anything , he doesn't love you . not in the same way . 

" This was tiring " LuHan leaned closer to you , using your shoulder to rest his head . He breathed hardly " So tiring " he added . You could feel his breath slowly wrapping your skin , and then he suddenly hugged you " I want to sleep so badly it's been like two days , i haven't had a proper sleep . " he confessed . 

You were just speechless to his behavior and you tried to hide your burning cheeks from the other members . " You should change and get on the van we're going back the dorm " you said . 

" You're right " He let go of you " Help me to find my clothes " he had his cute lazy walk , you smiled at how childish he look . 

" Hyung you shouldn't flirt with our stylist just in front of us " Pouted Chanyeol . 

" Yah , yeolli , What's with you , he is just the same as always " you awkwardly laughed . 

" Don't go around calling him " Yeolli "   " LuHan wrapped his arm around your waist " She's mine " smirked the boy . 

" Hyung stop it " Said SeHun from the corner of the room " She is a girl too , so don't be like this with her " 

" You're right SeHun ah , but this Jin Ah  , my best friend , nothing strange , right? " He turned to you with his baby face like look , asking you innocently . 

" Yeah , you're right ... " You answered .." We're just best friends " . 

Your were hurt saying this . 

" Help me  to put this " Kris interrupted your silence . 

" Sure Duizhang " you smiled walking towards him . 

 

" How long are you going to stay like this ? "  He suddenly asked once everyone finished changing and left to the van . 

" What ? " you asked taking the clothes lying on the floor and putting them in the bags . 

" About LuHan " 

" What about him ? " 

" When are you confessing " 

You choked at his answer . 

" How did you know ? " your eyes widened . 

" Come on Jin Ah it's so obvious , we all know " 

" Even him ? " 

" He is such a slow brat  i am telling you " 

You sighed in relief . 

" Thank you for your concern , But you know He doesn't like me , so i prefer staying like this than feeling awkward around him "

" But ---"

" No buts Duizhang , let's go they should be waiting for us "

You grabbed the bags and intended to leave , when he grabbed your wrist  , You turned and faced him . surprised .. 

" Jin Ah , why are you taking so long , We're goin---" 

A shocked LuHan stopped in front of the scene .  He just eyed you two . You stood up speechless . " what are you.."

Kris let go of you and you just cleared your throat as you took the bags " Nothing that way LuHan " you said raising slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter