Forever I will hold Your Hold Hand

Only You- Forever I will hold Your Hold Hand

 

The time has come...
 
My chest rose up and down as I lay flat on my bed. Today's the day...I just want to stay in my bed forever. I don't want to leave.... But I guess I wasted too much time already...It took a lot of time to make my decision,but I knew I had to go.
 
With much reluctance, I threw my blanket to the side and got up. I went past the mirror, knowing that I had a sorrowful look plastered on my face. Getting ready in the morning took more effort than I thought. Every movement seemed slow, my mind filled with the thoughts of the departure, making me even more worried. 
 
I changed into a plain white shirt and jeans, finishing it off with a grey hat. I looked in the mirror again, seeing myself, a man who's not ready to leave his family. Yet, I also see a man who will smile for everyone out there. On the side of the mirror, I had pictures. Pictures of us. Super Junior. ELF. The sapphire blue ocean. With an erasable marker, I wrote "The memories that last forever" at the bottom of the mirror. When I come back, I'll be sure to add, "But let's make new ones to keep".
 
Being the sentimental and emotional person I am, I got a piece of paper and wrote on it with a blue pen. Hiding the message by folding it to a paper airplane, I threw the airplane out the window. I watched the plane fly, first to the left,a sharp turn to the right,then disappear in the distance,but I didn't really care where it landed. I gave one last breath in this room and left.
 
I have my regrets,but I will continue with a smile.
 
 I went out to be greeted with a gloomy mood in the dorm. The members were sitting around the living room area,clearly sad and thinking about the future. 
 
"Yah. You're going to see me off with a sad face?" I spoke up. Their heads turn to me. I noticed a sad smile coming from some of them. The group seemed a little less. One,two, three, four, five,six,seven,eight...
 
"Where's Donghae?" I looked to Eunhyuk for an answer. He glanced at me for a second before looking back at the blank wall.
 
"His room," He said in a monotone voice.I only nodded to his reply then walked to the said room. I knocked on the door lightly before opening it, revealing Donghae curled up in his blanket and not move.
 
"Not gonna see me one last time before I leave?" I asked. He flinched a little,indicating that he was not asleep.
 
"Come on Donghae. I want to see you one last time before I leave.." 
All the members were very special to me,but I had made a promise with one of the most important people in his life. I promised that I will take care of Donghae, to love him and care for him like an older brother. Seeing how Donghae still wouldn't move, I slightly smiled at his frozen position and left the room. What a kid.
 
The phone in my pocket rang once I had entered the living room area again. "Hello?" 
 
"Are you ready? We're waiting outside," the voice from the other side said. I sighed and hung up.
 
"Damn it," I mumbled. I looked to the other members. They all had the face of a lost puppy that was kicked around by an abusive owner.
 
I noticed Donghae was out of his room with his head leaning on Eunhyuk's shoulder and looked at me. His bloodshot eyes could tell everything.
 
"...Ready?"
 
------
 
The whole ride there was very silent, as if I was just given the death penalty even for my innocence. I stared out the window, watching the blur of colors that past by so quickly. I closed my eyes, knowing that I would see darkness and emptiness. But instead, I saw specks of blue. Sapphire Blue...I could hear the ELFs cheering us on as loudly as they can. I looked to my side to see the members laughing and singing their hearts out to the song Sapphire Blue. Then the memories came flashing in my eyes. When we were still 13. When we all laughed like nothing bad was gonna happen. When we all smiled as we walked towards our dreams. 
 
"Teuk,...let's go," Kangin's voice rang in my ears,waking me up from my ideal world. I looked outside and saw that we were here. Why the rush?
 
We all walked out stiffly, and with trembling hearts. A group of ELFs sat in front of the gates,screaming my name.Most with the same kind of tears in eyes of the members.
 
---------------------
 
" Everyone, from my members to the ELFs. Thank you, really. Thank you so much for all the support and love you given me. Thank you for sticking by my side. Thank you for rescuing me from the hands of evil. I can't thank you enough. The only thing I can give you is my love and a safe return in two years. I will come back a new man. I will work harder for everyone. So I'm asking you two more things before I go.. Please keep loving and supporting Super Junior. And please, wait for me. I expect to come back in the warmth of everyone again, alright? " I said to the crowd in front of me as the tears threaten to fall. 
 
I looked to my left to see all the members in one long line. Giving all of them a smile, I went to the nearest member.
 
"Kangin-ah.." I said softly.
 
From the day we met, we were so close. To our fans, we were known as the mom and dad of our big family. We took care of them and each other. The day you left for the army..What I'm feeling right now is what you felt before,right? I counted off the days until you came back. That feeling when you came back. I hope that's how everyone feels when I come back. The smiles we shared is something I'll never forget. 
 
"Come back safe,Teukie. We're all waiting for you..." He gave his infamous teddy bear hug and sweet smile.
 
I smiled back at him and turned to the next person. I slightly chuckled.
 
"Shindong.Thank you..Really." I greeted the man,
 
Where do I start? It's been fun. Truly fun. Working with you in all different variety shows was amazing. All your jokes that you make really lighten up my heart. You never fail to put a smile on my face, huh? Whenever things are down, it seems like you're the only one to bring them back up. I can't understand why there is so much hate brought towards you.. You didn't deserve it. You were a talented person. You can do many things that nobody else can. I really wish that I treated you even better.
 
"Hyung...I'll be counting the days until you come back," Similar to Kangin, he gave me a big grizzly bear hug. 
 
"Yesung. Show everyone that Super Junior has the best vocalist out there.You're next so help Kangin take care of everyone," I said with a small smile. 
 
This weird guy. This person with an assassin aura whenever he stands behind you. Clearly, you can't judge a person without knowing them first. A strange man with a truly gifted voice. Such great talent hidden in this man. The turtle loving man deserves an award as best singer. As a hyung,I'm really proud of you for what you have achieved. Your singing abilities are proven to be the best. I won't be hearing you as much...I really wish that I had appreciated you more. 
 
"That is my promise to you. Take care of yourself,hyung. We'll miss you so much." He replied and ended it with a short hug.
 
"Siwon..Ah yes. The most handsome Super Junior member here. Thank you for your hard work in many jobs. You gave Super Junior a good reputation," 
 
What can I say? This mustang has worked hard. In acting and flying off to other countries to work. You clearly made Super Junior noticeable in every aspect of the entertainment world. You have good looks and a warm heart that everyone is envious of. You're such a sensitive person,but that's what makes you so caring and loving to others.. I really hope that you would stay the same when I come back. 
 
"Hyung, you lead Super Junior to the top. I would help protect our position in this world. I'll be praying for your safety," Siwon said with a slight bow and a hug.
 
"Ryeowookie, take care of the members for me~ Yell at them for me when do something bad, okay? Aish, don't cry. I'll be back" I comforted as the tears brimmed in the younger's eyes. So far, Ryeowook was the only one to greet me with tears.
 
The better maknae. You helped everyone as much as you can. You smiled for everyone's sake even when you're tired. You rescued the group's starvation with your delicious cooking. You take care of us more like a mother than me. You keep everyone on track and you do your best in everything you do. Like Yesung, you have a sweet voice. A voice that I'll never get tired of. Please sing to me one more time.
 
"Leeteukie-hyung..., Thank you for everything...Come back..soon.." He said between sniffs. I nodded in response.
 
"Kyuhyun-ah.. Be a good boy and respect your hyungs okay? Take care of them for me~" I spoke in a light cheerful voice.
 
Cho Kyuhyun. Evil maknae. You've been through so much.. You almost lost everything.. We almost lost you..I can't imagine what that would be like..Without you, Super Junior wouldn't be complete. Without you, K.R.Y would be something else. You have the voice of an angel. A second chance in life gave you the chance to show everyone that you can sing. You're evil antics drive me crazy sometimes, but in the end, it just shows how much power you have to be an independent, strong man. Stay strong for me.
 
"I can't promise you that, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep the name Super Junior alive. When you come back, Super Junior will be at the very top! Past TVXQ and Boa!" He exclaimed with-as expected- no honorifics. I chuckled at his remark and ruffled his hair. Please do that for me.
 
"Sungmin, take care of yourself okay? Control Kyuhyun for me" I smiled at the man in front of me
 
Lee Sungmin. Martial Arts aegyo master. Sure you look cute and innocent on the outside,but I wouldn't mess with you. Not when you know martial arts and can kick anywhere,any time. A fierce rabbit indeed. I'm really glad you're a part of Super Junior.As a man who rarely cried, you helped us become who we are today. With you here, we reached the top of the kpop world. I can't thank you enough. Please, help keep this band stable.
 
"Come back soon,hyung. I'll help keep us standing strong."Hearing his voice slightly tremble at the end, I pulled him into a hug.
 
"Eunhyuk-ah...I'm sorry for what I've done to you..I haven't been a good hyung..Since I won't be there,take care of Donghae for me.." My lips trembled as I talked to the special person in front of me.
 
The skinny anchovy, Eunhyuk. How you mean the world to me. Our years as DJs as Sukira made us incredibly closer than ever. We were friends in the past. I hope we're still supporting each other in the future as well. All the laughs we had. The smiles that curled on our faces. All the tears that fell. All the pointless fights that we had. There had been times when I am the reason why your tears fall. I'm sorry for making you feel so helpless,angry, and frustrated. You, out of all people that I know.. If I could do everything again, I would do it differently...
 
"Aish, Leeteuk-hyung.. We'll all be waiting for you and we'll all miss you...Thank you..for everything.." Eunhyuk gave me a sad smile and hugged me tightly. 
 
Last,but not least.
 
"Donghae-ah. I'll-" I began,but was interrupted with a hug. 
 
"We'll see each other soon,right? Hyung, really..thank you.." Donghae said in small sobs. I chuckled lightly and patted his head.
 
The emotional fish. Donghae. My friend. My brother. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. You're strong enough to withstand anything in your way. But behind the scenes,you would cry at night. You would fake a smile to show everyone you're okay. But with the people you love gone, would you be alright when I go? I don't know.. but I have Eunhyuk,Sungmin, and Kangin to look after you. I really care about you. I'm afraid that I haven't protected you like I promised...But when I come back, I hope that you're able to smile again. A smile that resembles a kid for you are a kid at heart..Don't ever change.
 
"No..thank you. For just being able to make me smile. I'll definitely see you soon," I said to him in a quiet voice. 
 
We let go of each other and I walked to the center. My family beside me just one last time. Please keep Super Junior alive. Why? Because we're the last men standing. We will stand at the top. Making music for everyone to enjoy. Telling jokes for everyone to laugh. I promised that  Super Junior will continue on forever. Like I said, we will sing until the world is filled with sapphire blue balloons. My members...My fans..We will be separated for now, but we shall reunite as one again. 
 
Thank you..
 
"We are SUPER JUNI~OYEO" 
 
Not end,but and.
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
As Leeteuk departs his family and fans, the internet has been flooding with pictures of a certain plane. With the words now in pictures, ELFs couldn't be more proud of their leader.. And so they wait. They wait until the day their favorite leader comes back home. ELFs shall spread their arms wide and welcome their leader home. Safe and sound.
---
~Everyone,please wait for me. I love you all. Thank you for everything you have done. In the 6 years that we've been through. I couldn't be happier. My band members..my ELFs.. really, wait for me. I shall not disappoint.~
---
Actually you understand right
Without you I can’t live, without me you can’t live
An almost torn heart, take a deep breath
Who said that hurt will slowly heal is empty words
I love you, I love you, I love you, even if you can’t hear
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry I have regrets
F.O.R.E.V.E.R I will hold your hand tight
Just like when we first met, we will be back together
 
~With much love,we shall never let go of your hand..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Herro~ Long time no see! XD So this is for Leeteuk's departure someday this month. Hopefully this update will get me going with my other fics and everything.  
 
Leeteuk, ELFs love you~♥
 
~Dia is out!~