Step 2: Lawyers Letter | Part 3/6

The Curious Case of Shim Changmin

 

From: Kim Junsu Add to Contacts

To: [email protected]

Subject: Reason?

Mr Shim,

I would like to know the reasons for your no-show last night. My client was very stressed out and even blamed me for your no appearance. Reply ASAP.

Kim Junsu

 

From: Kim Junsu Add to Contacts

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re: Reason?

Again, Mr Shim,

Please reply ASAP. It's been a day and we have no contact whatsoever. 

Kim Junsu

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Hae eo nalsu eopseo, I got you~ Un-

"Junsu, has he replied yet?"

"Unfortunately not."

"I swear. I think you killed him."

"I DID NOT. NOW, STOP IT. STOP!"

"You'll see. If you were the reason why, I don't know you. My conscience! AAAAAHHHH! GOODBYE!"

"Good--"

 

The next day came and, oh, what a lousy narrator I am. I guess this is the part where I mention that Jaejoong, although an author and a fan of books, hated reading the newspaper. He said that it was a waste of money because you can just read it on the internet. Contrary to Jaejoong, Junsu loved reading the newspaper. He loved being informed about anything in the world whether it's about new gadgets or world affairs.

 

That morning, Junsu was in for a big shock, just waiting on the cover of the newspaper...

 

Author Kim Jaejoong in a Relationship

Cho Kyuhyun

 

Reliable sources noted that the famous Kim Jaejoong is in a relationship. Who is this lucky girl? This person is not a girl, rather, Kim Jaejoong's "best friend" Park Yoochun. They had been friends years ago, long before Kim published his first book. Our sources say that they're been friends for 7 years and out of those 7 years, they've been together for 4. This long running relationship has been exclusive for the past 3 years and our source says, "It's amazing how they've kept this big issue a secret for so long. 7 years! I would've thought that they were just really close friends if I was a normal person. They really do act well. We have tried to interview this Park Yoochun about this issue and hopefully, we will get Kim Jaejoong's side as well.

The Korea Harbinger: Mr Park, you are the best friend of the author Kim Jaejoong, correct?

Yoochun: Yeah... We've known each other for a really long time.

TKH: The people seem to really enjoy his series. What do you think about it?

YC: I think it's great but I somehow think that it made him crazier. He blames himself more often now. (laughs)

TKH: We heard news circulating around groups of people. Is it true that you are in a relationship with Kim Jaejoong?

YC: Well... I guess you can call it a relationship. We ARE best friends.

TKH: Nothing more?

YC: (laughs) No comment!

Well, hopefully we can squeeze out more information. Please don't hesitate to comment on this issue in our site: http://c-jes.com/w/home

 

*ring* *ring*

Honey, funny, bunny--

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jae. Newspaper."

 

-----

 

 

YAY! 3rd chapter is edited. I'm almost late for class. Hahaha, I just added something and colored a few words. I will post chapter 4 later~