Ordinary

Ordinary Heartbreak

It has been almost 4 months since our break up and I was wishing that Heechul oppa would finally talk to me. 

I miss our long phone calls, his insensitive and sarcastic jokes, his sweet surprises but most of all, I miss hearing his voice and his heart warming laughter. 

Honestly, Heechul oppa was the one who really understood me the most. He comforted me and despite his busy schedule, he gave time for me. He was everything that Donghae wasn't. I was thankful, really thankful of him. 

I wiped my tears which unknowingly fell down my face.

Feeling regret is the last thing I want to happen. 

"Tiffany," I looked back. I was happy and nervous at the same time.

"Heechul oppa.." I trailed off when I saw the large pink box he was holding.

"You left this on my apartment." He handed it to me with a straight and emotionless face.
I took the box hesitantly; I was surprise that he didn't burn all of our photos yet.

"You really didn't have to return it, you know." I muttered. "I mean you could've thrown--"

"Throw it away?" He glared at me. "Our memories are trash to you now?!"

I flinched at the tone of his voice, "No, oppa..wait.."

He walked away from me and I was behind him running like a lost and stupid puppy.

"Leave me alone, Mi young." his words were firm and it made me feel like I need to obey.
But my heart says another thing; I wanted to be there for him when he's heartbroken like what he did to me. I want to do the things he did when I was in depression after Donghae oppa and I broke up, I want to be his best friend again but how can I do that when I'm the cause of all his pain? 
I stopped but he continued to walk away, "I guess this is goodbye then.." I whispered.

I heard him sniff, "Yeah."

I was stupid for letting go of him. I thought I can live without him but I was wrong. 
I got the photo albums out of the box and put them on my bed.

There were video tapes too, and the letters he sent to me for fun were still there.

I read each letter, watched the videos and scanned through the all of the pictures before taking them up the attic. 

I guess our memories were meant to be this way; kept in the dark.. Just like how our love ended up as another ordinary heartbreak.

++

This is my first two-shot. keke.^^

comments please :D 

Thank you for those who subscribed! I love you all. (: