Hurt

Ordinary Heartbreak

 

I looked at them, eyes starting to get teary. “Mi Young,”

I stared at Heechul oppa hoping that he wouldn’t notice my threatening tears. “You still love him, don’t you?”

My eyes were wide and I was trying to keep my mouth from opening. I shook my head gently and bit my lower lip.

“It’s fine with me though.” He murmured while walking away the waiting room.

I know I’ve hurt Heechul oppa. I forced myself to love him out of pity and gratitude. I stared at his back before sighing. I guess I am not really that strong to stop him.

(2 years ago)

“Donghae oppa!” Donghae turned around and saw Tiffany’s cheerful eyes.

“Fany-ah!” He gathered her in his arms. “Did you miss me?”

“Aish, always so cheesy.” Eunhyuk muttered as he passed by the two.

“I heard that, Hyukkie!” Donghae pouted.

Tiffany laughed and hugged him tighter, “Ne, I missed you.”

It felt like they were lost in each other eyes, they were whispering sweet nothings and they were always so contented just being with each other.

Tiffany thought being with Donghae was her never-ending fairytale until he decided to walk away and leave her in pain.

“Fany, I’m breaking up with you.” Donghae said. It was so direct that it felt like Tiffany’s heart have been stabbed directly too.

She couldn’t say anything but cry. Maybe there aren’t fairytales at all; maybe it was just a lie.

Heechul saw this and quickly ran to Tiffany, “Yah! Lee Donghae!”

Donghae didn’t bother to look back, “What?”

“You don’t know what you’ve lost.” Heechul hissed.

Tiffany looked up at him, eyes screaming for help and comfort. Heechul looked back, “It will be fine, Tiff.”

 

“Omo, Yoona!” Sunny screamed. “You are dating Donghae oppa?!”

Tiffany sat up immediately from her bed after hearing Sunny scream outside. She wanted to cry but it seemed like her tears are all dried up.

“Mind your own business, Sun Kyu! So what if we are?” Yoona screamed back.

“But Tiffany..” Sunny said, lower this time. Tiffany can still hear it though; she can’t believe how Donghae could just move on that fast.

“I don’t care about her. All I care about it Donghae oppa and me.” Yoona said bitterly. That was the last thing Tiffany heard before calling Heechul.

 

That was the beginning of it all. I wanted to learn to love Heechul oppa but I guess it wasn’t just meant to be. I looked back and ran after him, “Heechul oppa..”

He looked back, eyes full of hope. I turned away, “I’m breaking up with you.”

I chose to walk away. Believe me; I don’t want to hurt him. I stopped on my tracks when I saw Donghae oppa, standing still and eyes wide open.  He was obviously shocked about what he just witnessed.

Heechul oppa swiftly passed by me, his face was cold and emotionless.

“Hyung!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Shut the ing hell up.”

 I started to walk away too when Donghae oppa held my hand, “I didn’t know I hurt you with the same words, Fany. I’m sorry.”

I smiled bitterly, “I guess it’s too late now, huh?”

++

I am so booored. ><

Comments^^

:D