01; No way to say...

Then I Shall Never Breathe Again...

           The weather was gloomy from their New York apartment and the clouds hang over the city, rainless, as if nothing was supposed to be right that day, when in reality, nothing was right. Nothing had been right ever since the day it first happened and Hyunseung knew it. He remained for the chance that one day, things would chance. He believed in Junhyung for more than 2 years now, and he wasn't gonna stop now. Hyunseung knew this happened not out of hate or dislike or even just because, it was out of love and out of understanding. He wished things were different, but if it was what it would take to have Junhyung's love, he would learn to deal, and slowly, he was coming to terms that this is how it's gonna be.

 

           The tears rolled down his face as he lay there, not knowing what to do and not wanting to do anything. The apartment wasn't lit with a single light, only the gray covered sky lit the apartment. The apartment was modernized, with a big glass table in the living room with all kinds of Korean artifacts on it. The window was really a sliding glass door leading to a balcony that overlook the borough of Manhattan. The kitchen connected with the living on the left side and the hallway on the right side, where Hyunseung sitting against the wall, and Junhyung stood over him.

 

           The red colored hair on Hyunseung matched the scars on his face and the blood that trickled down. Junhyung's blue dyed hair matched the cooling down of his temper. Junhyung didn't believe what he had just done to his poor Hyunseung. Junhyung leaned in towards Hyunseung, who was shaking like a leaf, curled up in a little ball. He rubbed the back of Hyunseung's blood red hair as he sat crying on the floor. "I'm sorry..." Junhyung mummured out with all that he could give.

 

"Don't blame yourself." Hyunseung sniffled. "It was my fault."

 

The phone rang and vibrated on the glass living room table. It was Junhyung's phone. Hyunseung spectulated that it was for business. Junhyung looked at the table and then back at Hyunseung. He smiled at him, trying to make things better, and hugged him. He kissed Hyunseung on the forehead. "I gotta go." Junhyung got up to grab his phone and left.

 

Even though Junhyung had left, Hyunseung lay there, trying to comprehend what had just happened...