I Miss You

I Miss You...My Valentine

Valentines Day.

A day to celebrate love and happiness and for couples to really show their love for each other. It's supposed to be a happy, joyful day right? Well for many it is but for those that don't have a lover or have lost one it is a painful and bitter day for them. Some people are good at masking their true emotions...they're good at hiding their sadness and lonliness.

A young girl with dark brown hair that cascades past her shoulders and pretty doe brown eyes is sitting underneath a beautiful cherry blossom tree. The light pink leaf's are fluttering in the gentle breeze and one of them lands on the girls head, causing her to chuckle a bit and pluck the leaf out of her hair.

"...This was our favorite spot. Wasn't it Taseun?" She asked to no one only the breeze ruffled her hair a little. This beautiful girl's name is Im Yoona. A member of famous Korean girl group SNSD. Yoona appears to be a happy and cheerful girl...But none of them know how heartbroken she still is, none of them know how painful Valentines Day can really be for her these days.

"I-I remember the day we first met you know. I still haven't forgotten, how you first met me at a fan signing event after bringing your younger sister to see us." She chuckled at the memory.

Flashback

It was a huge fan signing for SNSD on January 5th, 2010. A huge line of fans were eagerly waiting to get their autographs from the nine beautiful girls, and especially Yoona. The dark haired girl smiled after she handed a teenage girl back her notebook which she wanted to be signed. "Here you go! Thanks for supporting SNSD." Yoona said with a grin and the girl smiled thankfully.

"Thank you unnie! It was nice meeting you." She bowed respectfully and quickly scurried off so she could show her friends that Im Yoona signed her notebook making the older girl laugh a little.

"Oi! Come on big brother hurry up or we'll miss them!"

"Aish okay, okay Hyora don't drag me!"

Yoona blinked when she saw a taller guy with black hair a little spiked at the ends and soft brown eyes, being dragged by a little nine year old girl with soft brown hair and pretty brown eyes.

After Jessica was done with her signings, she noticed the guy coming over with what seemed to be his sister and she giggled while whispering in Yoona's ear. "Hey he's a cutie don't you think?"

"Uh...y-yeah. I mean I guess he's alright." Yoona said with a light blush and Jessica grinned at her but smiled when the guy and the little girl came over.

"Hi Yoona-unnie, my names Jung Hyora and I'm a big fan of SNSD!" Hyora said excitedly and all the girls giggled at her cuteness.

"Aw you're so cute sweetie. Hey is this handsome guy your big brother or something?" Taeyeon asked and the young man blushed while laughing softly.

"Ha ha yes Taeyeon-shi I'm her older brother...Jung Taesun."

After Yoona signed a piece of paper Hyora gave her, she winked a little at Taesun. "Hey you and I should hang out sometime don't ya think?"

"O-Oh? You really think so?" Taesun blushed heavily and laughed sheepishly. "Well uh...alright sure. Here's my number alright?" He handed her a piece of paper after writing down his number and Yoona wrote down her's in return while giggling at Taesun.

"Sounds like a date then. Whenever I'm free I'll give you a call okay?"

"S-Sure...um-um bye!"

Yoona laughed when he stumbled away a bit and waved good-bye to him.

End Flashback

And that was how the two of them first met. Ever since then whenever Yoona was free from work, her and Taesun would always do things together. Go to the movies, eat at a fancy restaraunt, and go to the park where they'd sit under the same cherry blossom tree Yoona was sitting under right now.

But all that happiness and love went away on Februrary fourteenth...Valentines Day. On his way home from work, Taesun was hit by a drunk driver and the slippery roads didn't help at all in the situation. Taesun died instantly on impact. Blood was everywhere...she remembers when Hyoyeon first told her the news...she fainted instantly causing all her bandmates to worry for her health.

When Yoona finally came to, she cried and cried.

Realizing that he was gone. He was really gone. And she couldn't do anything to bring him back.

She had the comfort from her friends and family, but even that wasn't enough to erase all the pain and sorrow she felt and still feels to this day. A single tear rolls down Yoona's face and she wipes it away looking up at the crystal-clear blue sky.

"I-I hope you're happy up there Taesun. I'll never, ever forget you I promise. I know I should-should move on already but, you were everything to me...I can't just forget you so easily." She wipes more tears rolling down her face and smiles softly. "But I-I know you're happy. I know you're not in anymore pain, you're in a good place now....even if I do start dating again, I promise I'll never, ever forget you."

A light breeze ruffle's her hair again and a small smile crosses her face, as she fixes her jacket and walks out of the park.

I'll never forget you either Yoona. Please don't worry about me, take care of yourself and live a good, happy life...we'll see each other again I promise.

"I know. I know we will."

She whispers and smiles up at the sky again as she continues walking, knowing that Taesun will always be with her even if she can't see him. He'll never leave her side even in death.

 

A/N: ...Yeah this was all I could think of sorry T^T I hope it's okay though and sad enough ^^;